Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Khe91

Chatty Member
Tan is 100% jealous of Trash and I think that’s what causes the passive aggressiveness. Stable family with two kids at home (stable as in not divorced twice), seemingly able to spend how she wants (ice cream freezer in the shed and a shit load of ciders?!), family holiday abroad each year, and a good sized home (ignoring the tat and wallpaper)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

swimming

VIP Member
Saying something 'is life' is a pretty well known expression to be fair.
It’s well known, but it ain’t normal for a 50 year old woman to be saying it about a pink pig who has more M&S merchandise than I’ve had hot dinners.

Shes a sad fuck!!

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’m still embarrassed by the fake yorkies as the next county over from North Yorkshire it’s like a personal insult 😂
I’m not one to fat shame cause I’m not skinny myself and I’m not happy with my own body right now, I tend to over eat when I get sad but I dread to think of the sheer amount of calories Tanya has put away this weekend. It can’t be healthy and it’s not like it’s a rare treat. It’s just sinful greed.
Sorry if I offend anyone but eating in bed especially a full breakfast gives me the ick, why would you want toast crumbs all over your sleeping space.
Like someone else said I never stick up for Tasha but apart from being a greedy pig she certainly seems to have had the nicer weekend.

swimming

VIP Member
Fucking dips with his pissy feet all over the dining table 😂😂 couldn’t make this shit up. Have another glass of wine trash you absolute haggered old soak

• Haha

MyWorld

VIP Member
Wait for the almighty OrangeATan to make this for tonight’s Percy Pig Party 😆
Are we all excited for the Percy Pig Party tonight! Eeekkkk 🙄😂 #percypigislife #somuchfun #funwithfood #themenight Well the day just can’t go quick enough for me! 😂 Happy Percy Pig Day Tattlers 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

swimming

VIP Member
Trash is the sort of irritating arsehole who gets the lawnmower out at the first sign of a bit of sun isn’t she.

She’ll be out there later dicking around with a screen to make outdoor movie nights. “Off plan” bbq cos hubby got sunned off work and treated them to an Iceland burger

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
Thank you 😊 thankfully it's payday soon and we will be back to normal.
It's ashame though cos there are so many people really struggling badly out there and she buys all this food and also takes up a slot that someone who really needs it might not get
Tbh the slots are pretty readily available in most stores now and much as I can’t stand these 2 show offs I do wish people would stop saying normal people can’t use delivery slots.

Maggie28

VIP Member
🗑 kitchen makes me itch. None of the appliances match. The blind looks filthy. All the mortuary tiles. Doors aren’t level snd then the plinth is filthy with paint peeling off. 😭😭😩 🤮
Her whole house offends me, but the kitchen really offends me.
Take that rank blind down! What’s hiding behind it?
It’s awful, I bet it stinks.
The cheap nasty tea and coffee canisters, annoy me. Put the damn lids on straight.
As for the lamp in the window ledge, what’s that all about?
The kitchen needs gutting, it’s far from home inspo!

Are they both not eating this week?! Wheres the meal planners
Oven dinners and takeaways 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
Possibly or trying to find the exact same hot tub? My money is on them being together though.
I agree.
🤮 imagine the 4 of them in the hot tub together! 🤮
It will be a curry for dinner along with burnt samosas and onion bhaji’s. Mild for the girls and hot the “men” 🙄
They’ll have beers and crap B&M cocktails.
Oh let’s not for forget the pre dinner nibbles.

• Haha
  • Sick

Belleboo

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Tanya, WOW over ‘signature’ spaghetti bolognese what a twat! It’s spag bol man, it’s not like it’s been made in Rome using Nona’s 300 year old recipe and fresh made pasta. It’s a meal you’ve made a 1000 times that fills a hole. Knob!

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
I would pay good money to see this trollop in a tie dye top!
I’ve said it before, she would stand out and for all the wrong reasons.
She thinks her shit doesn’t stink! She is delusional.
I’ve watched pricks like her in a restaurant taking photos of their food and taking family selfies.
Then they all sit on their phones, and hardly talk to each other.
We have a meal booked in a near by pub this week. Sorry Tattlers I won’t be taking my phone so I can’t take photos for you.
I won’t pretend it will be all giggles and memories made. But it will be nice food, and my kids actually don’t mind me and my husband. 😆
We don’t force ourselves on them. Plus the eldest can drive us and we can have a beer!
I won’t be wearing tie dye, or Ugg’s.
While I think about it, what happened to her hunters and her timberlands?

• Heart
  • Haha

Minibean

Literally watching paint dry!
What is wrong with these people that makes them think thousands of strangers are genuinely interested not only in what they're having for their tea but a step by step account of their day, including what they're wearing and how frequently they shower?!
I get it, life in a pandemic is hard, repetitive and dull but surely if you're setting yourself up to share "life's best bits" and expecting people to buy the tat you're trying to flog them ("I'll send you the link"),you need to put more effort into it than this.
"I painted a fence today." There isn't even job satisfaction there as she didn't even do it all herself.
"I'm not sorry I'm having a takeaway". Who cares?
"I bought something new and expensive that clearly noone is much interested in so I'm having a conversation with myself about it." Really??
And the constant weather updates. We. Don't. Care.
I even see their beds more frequently than my own!

Apologies for the rant but it's all just so boring!

• Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
Blimey it’s so sad that Trasha is alone in her garden while she listens to her neighbours have friends over.

I take it Onlsow and Taco are not getting together?
Pretty sad that two brothers let their moron partners dictate when they see each other.
Tan said the other day that she was only seeing her parents over Easter.

Tan you ruined Mac and cheese!! 🤮

Her bedroom looked better before but was still dull. A bit like Tan, now it looks like a premier inn advert.
Funny how we all mention that no3 was Tan, and now she doesn’t comment on Tan’s posts.
Bored of yourself are you Tan? 😆

swimming

VIP Member
Trashas breakfast is absolutely ridiculous and SO wasteful. Just have some Frosties and fuck off

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
No way has that fucking Trollop not been to see her parents, she drives down to the coast wearing her mini jumper, you’re telling me she can’t do a door stop chat with her parents?
Maybe make them a dinner, take them a cake? Pretty sure the lying fucktard said they live local to her?
Because they went round there when it was her eldest daughters birthday.
I wouldn’t trust her to tell me the time, let alone believe she has followed any of the government guidelines.
As for meeting a friend, is that because we said you don’t have any? Or is she walking with No3? And Tan is talking to herself?
I can’t even begin to process Trasha’s shit today.
I mean this is a woman who truly believes she has a decent house! She believes her grout is clean and she is a hard worker. The lazy cow filmed her poor son doing the hard work!
They are both a joke today!

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
That is a complete overkill. Greedy bastards! Why would you want all of that?
We wouldn’t expect anything less though would we? I mean we know 🗑 probably had Easter treaties in her trolley the day after Boxing Day!

I just hope that radiator was on full blast as by the time 🗑 finished faffing getting the perfect image 🙄 All that chocolate will have been a melted mess 🤣

I’m looking forward to seeing what 🦧 posts, of course hers will obviously be an egg that darling h2b got her from F&M, she’s soooo lucky blah blah 🙄 I also think Easter dinner will be served on new dinner plates courtesy of EB...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
I'm unhappy at this lack of party, perhaps she's realised how stupid it sounds?
I reckon hard day at work, her whatever illness she has has reared it's head. She'll be on tomorrow posting for likes and sympathy 🙄 #nofunwithfood
"Thank you to everyone who messaged me concerned about me because I didn't post my Percy pig party, unfortanetly due to some nasty comments from some ladies I decided to not have one... Instead H2B bought me a takeaway, some new EB and a sun lounger"

• Haha
Reactions: 18