Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dramallamas

VIP Member
That fucking Bailey’s egg cocktail of nightmares with a lemon drizzle gin chaser...if she genuinely drunk both of those drinks then she’s going to be honking up that lamb in the not too distant future when it all curdles in her gut(s) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Serg91

VIP Member
I never stick up for 🗑 but at least she actually cooks most of the time and doesn’t have takeaways constantly. Yes she babies her children and her house is a tack
Filled jumble sale and she’s so thick it hurts but she’s no where near as greedy as 🦧 At least her kids and hubby dance around the kitchen and have a laugh together!

Reactions: 21

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
My guess is another takeaway! But how many times can she say sorry not sorry. 🙄
It just goes to show she must see the comments about her excessive takeaways and even she knows it comes across as greedy, why else would she keep trying justify herself 🤷‍♀️ Just stop posting about them then 🦧 🙄

Don’t even get me started on the breakdown in Morrison’s, fair enough she felt a bit emotional but really having to tell everyone she had to go to the “quiet area” or whatever it was...just ridiculous, it makes me cringe just thinking about it 🙄 Tbh she was probably hoping they might gift her her shopping or that rank I don’t have a sweet tooth pizza 🤣

🌮 most definitely had to insist on a takeaway last night after that episode I’m sure 🤣

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I would pay good money to see this trollop in a tie dye top!
I’ve said it before, she would stand out and for all the wrong reasons.
She thinks her shit doesn’t stink! She is delusional.
I’ve watched pricks like her in a restaurant taking photos of their food and taking family selfies.
Then they all sit on their phones, and hardly talk to each other.
We have a meal booked in a near by pub this week. Sorry Tattlers I won’t be taking my phone so I can’t take photos for you.
I won’t pretend it will be all giggles and memories made. But it will be nice food, and my kids actually don’t mind me and my husband. 😆
We don’t force ourselves on them. Plus the eldest can drive us and we can have a beer!
I won’t be wearing tie dye, or Ugg’s.
While I think about it, what happened to her hunters and her timberlands?
Tanya is the mos disingenuous person I’ve come across and I don’t even know her in real life.
Hunters, Timberlands, white company advent calendar, bake off box, the hot tub (lols), unopened bottles of booze and I bet the weighted blanket has gone back too. The list is endless, when all we really see is her Primark and George clothes (nothing wrong with that at all) and her shitty take aways. She’s living a champagne life on a lemonade wage and it’s so sad. It isn’t sustainable, it makes her look like a fool but she can’t see that. Constantly looking for affirmation.

• Heart

swimming

VIP Member
Tanya’s menu this week.... Monday is ham egg and chips. Will tic tac finally get his meal?!

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Have you see monkey chops ex page with the hashtags on his latest post I swear he’s taking the piss out of her. I bet he’s on here and loving it. Come forward if you can man lmfao
He’s already on here as Badger. I am 99% convinced it’s him. And even more obvious now that someone last week mentioned his grey stripe hair like a badger.

Mr Whitlock come out of hiding and be yourself 😂

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
I’m hoping they meet up in each other’s gardens next weekend. I would suggest they all show horn into Tanya and dickless Del’s matchbox for a fun packed afternoon in the hot tub.

But there isn’t one.
Damn and they have bathrobes and slippers too!
#whereisthehottub
Bless them they don’t have one!
#toobad #sadlife #nofriends #wherestheduck #stillnotanashford #wow #foodheaven

Last seen 9th August 2020!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dramallamas

VIP Member
I’ve had a shit day, the baby is being a monster and refusing bed and sleep, I’ve just choked down a veggie curry that I luckily had in the slow cooker. The only thing that could have cheered me up is the PP party and the shan cow isn’t even showing it! I now know how Taco feels all those times he’s promised ham, egg and chips 😞
It’s not happening is it? I feel pretty deflated now 😥. What a Larry Letdown 😂. What sort of mean bitch teases all her loyal followers with a themed party and then disappoints at the 11th hour 🤷🏻‍♀️🐷🤷🏻‍♀️ #whatdidwedo #todeservethis

• Haha

Oohthatsgood

We said to her ex give us a clue if you are badger and he posts the basket!!! I’m 99% sure he’s badger lmfao

• Haha

malolo

VIP Member
The word 'shacket' actually makes me want to punch myself in the face repeatedly.

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
Fucking hell Tasha’s new garden lights look like Pride is being held at Heathrow airport, I’m not sure if they will attract a Drag Queen or a jumbo jet!

• Haha