Tanya & Tasha #40 Talking to me, myself and I, how much more can I buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a go at a new thread, first attempt so I hope it’s ok.

Thanks to @tarquin16 for our lovely thread title.

Erm, trying to think of erm highlights from the last thread:
Both knocked out ridiculous themes
Tanya has a burner account that she uses to compliment herself
Tasha works 3 hours a week, hasn’t cleaned her grout and enjoys a weeks worth of calories in one hot chocolate
They both are still shop hopping arseholes
Tanya pretends her girls are there when they aren’t
Tasha won the Mum’s weekendathon
Tanya has enough cushions to open a soft play area in her house
Taco may have been married twice and old old wife still uses his surname and is pals with Tash
Onslow insisted on cooking a vagina looking chicken and bought Tash an Easter egg so we’re all wondering what he has been up to?
Tanya has started being openly rude to genuine followers
Tasha is still too ladylike for any type of spicy food
Tan now owns more Emma Bridgewater than a branch of Collectables
Most shockingly Tasha once went to see 30 seconds to Mars

Have I missed anything?
As you were ladies and gents.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Finally, a new one got made!

This Thirty Seconds to Mars news has bamboozled my poor brain.

Reactions: 7
Finally, a new one got made!

This Thirty Seconds to Mars news has bamboozled my poor brain.
I was scared to but I think it’s up ok. I know, me too, it just doesn’t fit her at all? Can you imagine her jumping about and singing along to the songs? I’m wondering if Onslow likes them and she just went to stop him touching up any young girls that were crowd surfing?

Reactions: 9
I was scared to but I think it’s up ok. I know, me too, it just doesn’t fit her at all? Can you imagine her jumping about and singing along to the songs? I’m wondering if Onslow likes them and she just went to stop him touching up any young girls that were crowd surfing?
There's nothing at all about her (even from older photos she's posted or things she's said) that gives the impression she's into music that even comes close to what they've produced. She doesn't follow the band or Jared Leto on Instagram either.

Just no!! I CAN'T HAVE THIS IN COMMON WITH HER 😂 I feel like I need to seriously reevaluate my life now!!

Reactions: 9
There's nothing at all about her (even from older photos she's posted or things she's said) that gives the impression she's into music that even comes close to what they've produced. She doesn't follow the band or Jared Leto on Instagram either.

Just no!! I CAN'T HAVE THIS IN COMMON WITH HER 😂 I feel like I need to seriously reevaluate my life now!!
No, you don’t, it’s a blip, Onslow took her, he’ll have also pointed out Jared when they were there, I can guarantee that she would walk past him in the street and not notice him unless he was holding a massive treatie. You’re fine, promise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve had a go at a new thread, first attempt so I hope it’s ok.

Thanks to @tarquin16 for our lovely thread title.

Erm, trying to think of erm highlights from the last thread:
Both knocked out ridiculous themes
Tanya has a burner account that she uses to compliment herself
Tasha works 3 hours a week, hasn’t cleaned her grout and enjoys a weeks worth of calories in one hot chocolate
They both are still shop hopping arseholes
Tanya pretends her girls are there when they aren’t
Tasha won the Mum’s weekendathon
Tanya has enough cushions to open a soft play area in her house
Taco may have been married twice and old old wife still uses his surname and is pals with Tash
Onslow insisted on cooking a vagina looking chicken and bought Tash an Easter egg so we’re all wondering what he has been up to?
Tanya has started being openly rude to genuine followers
Tasha is still too ladylike for any type of spicy food
Tan now owns more Emma Bridgewater than a branch of Collectables
Most shockingly Tasha once went to see 30 seconds to Mars

Have I missed anything?
As you were ladies and gents.....
Well done, brilliant recap. 👏🏻
I have been so preoccupied this week. Not paid these two much attention but with it being Easter I’ll have more time on my hands.
I wonder which idiot will have palm leaves out for tomorrow? I bet they don’t even know the meaning of Palm Sunday.
Any way you lovely Tattlers, you still crack me up.
One thing you missed Trasha still only works 1 hour a week. 😆 and still hasn’t cleaned her grout.
One thing I wouldn’t do is show off those absolutely revolting EAT letters, they are the most disgusting things in her house, along with Onslow and his vile hands.
And don’t even get me started on the state of her yesterday! She is an awful speaker and she looks grey, like a really unhealthy grey. Ok I’ll say it she looks like she has been dug up. 😬
As for her rank looking dinner, it does look like a dead rat, and I don’t think I will be ever eating KFC again. Thanks for putting me off Trasha.
Also could this be the first week Tan hasn’t had a takeaway???
WOW, god every time I see it written it drives me mad. Think of something else to say!!
Jesus woman, how is every bloody thing you eat food heaven, WOW, bliss!!
I’ve missed the ex wife thing, and how sad that Tanya is still pretending her girls are there.
Where’s @BMWGuys wasn’t it the zoom wine evening or something last week?
I am sure Badger popped up too? But we practically outed them 😬
Are we going to see Tanya dress up with bunny ears, or will be do an Easter egg hunt for her boys, and pretend her girls are there.
Will Trasha do a hunt for her “bubba’s” 🤮
My husband won’t be back for Easter he will be in his 10 day quarantine, so I have been really down. These two have really made me mad, how they just have carried on, I was so fucked off with Tanya’s ridiculous effort for the day of reflection. Not even sure the other one said anything about it. I don’t always watch her stories so I may of missed it.
This pandemic effects everyone differently and as far as I can see these two haven’t been effected.
Yet all Tan cares about is her next EB purchase, and Trasha thinks her man is a keeper because he gave her a £6 bleeping Easter egg.
Tan thinks she got the better twin because she makes him wash, but he is still slimey and his eyes are very telling that he is a male pig. Who thinks only men cook curries and he probably sits on his arse while she is on her phone pretending she has the perfect life. When in fact she is stuck with Taco. She isn’t a happy woman. She makes out he does all this stuff but he probably doesn’t.
They are two disgusting creepy slimey unwashed grubby excuses for men.
My life isn’t perfect but I don’t pretend it is.
They never share anything negative, I can argue with my husband even when he is thousands of miles away.
Their lives are imaginary and the worst thing is not one of us would want their sad imaginary life, yet they think we are jealous. That’s actually laughable.
Happy palm Sunday eve 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
And don’t even get me started on the state of her yesterday! She is an awful speaker and she looks grey, like a really unhealthy grey. Ok I’ll say it she looks like she has been dug up. 😬
To be fair, once Easter is out of the way it's practically Halloween in Tasha's world.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm thinking Tasha went to see 30 seconds to Mars with James, I'm sure years ago there was some post about her taking her son to a concert

I'm probably wrong and she has ended up going with someone else😂
I couldn't imagine Onslow taking her, especially when his favourite film is bloody Titanic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have been so preoccupied this week. Not paid these two much attention but with it being Easter I’ll have more time on my hands.
I wonder which idiot will have palm leaves out for tomorrow? I bet they don’t even know the meaning of Palm Sunday.
One thing you missed Trasha still only works 1 hour a week. 😆 and still hasn’t cleaned her grout.
One thing I wouldn’t do is show off those absolutely revolting EAT letters, they are the most disgusting things in her house, along with Onslow and his vile hands.
As for her rank looking dinner, it does look like a dead rat, and I don’t think I will be ever eating KFC again. Thanks for putting me off Trasha.
WOW, god every time I see it written it drives me mad. Think of something else to say!!
I’ve missed the ex wife thing, and how sad that Tanya is still pretending her girls are there.
Are we going to see Tanya dress up with bunny ears, or will be do an Easter egg hunt for her boys, and pretend her girls are there.
My husband won’t be back for Easter he will be in his 10 day quarantine, so I have been really down. These two have really made me mad, how they just have carried on, I was so fucked off with Tanya’s ridiculous effort for the day of reflection. Not even sure the other one said anything about it. I don’t always watch her stories so I may of missed it.
This pandemic effects everyone differently and as far as I can see these two haven’t been effected.
Yet all Tan cares about is her next EB purchase, and Trasha thinks her man is a keeper because he gave her a £6 bleeping Easter egg.
Tan thinks she got the better twin because she makes him wash, but he is still slimey and his eyes are very telling that he is a male pig. Who thinks only men cook curries and he probably sits on his arse while she is on her phone pretending she has the perfect life. When in fact she is stuck with Taco. She isn’t a happy woman. She makes out he does all this stuff but he probably doesn’t.
They never share anything negative, I can argue with my husband even when he is thousands of miles away.
Their lives are imaginary and the worst thing is not one of us would want their sad imaginary life, yet they think we are jealous. That’s actually laughable.
Oh Maggie, I’m sorry about your husband, that’s tit when you’ve already waited so long. Hopefully the ridiculous Easter shenanigans will cheer you up ❤

Thanks for thread number 40 and the recaps @Belleboo and @Maggie28 I went right back to the first thread, which started nearly 2 years ago! And I found this classic T & T conversation! 😂 Oh how we all miss those days! 😂
It’s just not the same!!! Inconsiderate witches 😂

I'm thinking Tasha went to see 30 seconds to Mars with James, I'm sure years ago there was some post about her taking her son to a concert

I'm probably wrong and she has ended up going with someone else😂
I couldn't imagine Onslow taking her, especially when his favourite film is bloody Titanic 😂😂😂
Fair play I forgot about that or maybe blanked it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sending you lots of love @Maggie28
I often think about you and how difficult it must be for you being away from your husband all the time.
I hope you make the most of the fun Easter activities you can try to fit in with your class and your kiddies don't hide away in their rooms all Easter and keep you company!
Hopefully T&T keep us all entertained too 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also anyone else noticed @no3with3 hasn’t commented on 🦧’s posts since Sunday. Has she fallen out with herself? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Only been off a few days and we are on a new thread 😂

Also has anyone seen the price of that chocolate
Screenshot_20210327_100250.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sending you lots of love @Maggie28
I often think about you and how difficult it must be for you being away from your husband all the time.
I hope you make the most of the fun Easter activities you can try to fit in with your class and your kiddies don't hide away in their rooms all Easter and keep you company!
Hopefully T&T keep us all entertained too 😉
Thank you, it’s hard at times I won’t lie. But I can honestly say this thread and Tattle keeps me busy, now my “kiddies” are older. I have a fun packed week with my class. And hopefully I can meet up with my friends more then one at a time.
And of course these two will keep us entertained 😆❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's good chocolate for something you can pick up in a supermarket.
Thing is, most of us would probably treat ourselves to a bar and really savour it, but they’re all such a bunch of gluttonous sugar addicts that eat any old tit all day every day that they’ve wasted 7 quid on something that they’ll inhale and barely even touch the sides 🤦‍♀️🤣

Thing is, most of us would probably treat ourselves to a bar and really savour it, but they’re all such a bunch of gluttonous sugar addicts that eat any old tit all day every day that they’ve wasted 7 quid on something that they’ll inhale and barely even touch the sides 🤦‍♀️🤣
It’s not bad chocolate but I couldn’t eat a whole bar at once!

Reactions: 4
It’s not bad chocolate but I couldn’t eat a whole bar at once!
I think it's a bit hard on the teeth. I did buy 3 bars once while away somewhere because I didn't have a sainsburys near me. Had a domestic with my fella on the way home and he threw one of them on the floor. Still haven't forgiven him don't worry

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.