Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Those desserts say they serve four and the ape has got two. For the love of God give your arteries a break Tan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Khe91

Chatty Member
I’m not condoning having a hamster join you at the dinner table 😅 but from the posts tonight it’s obvious trash and her family are having fun, having a few drinks etc. And eating together. Tan on the other hand is alone with taco trying to make up for that with stupidly expensive food and trying to act like everything is perfect for the gram

And why has the bastard out coleslaw in a yorkie 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
Tan has got the chocolate pizza from Morrison’s. Apparently she burst into tears at the thought of being able to see her mum and dad again and the lady in Morrison’s took her to another area 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Belleboo

VIP Member
Are we ready for the Easter shitshow ladies and gents?
Let’s brush aside Tan’s make believe breakdown in yet another supermarket.
This weekend we can (probably) look forward to:
Tasha frantically realising that meat isn’t the done thing in the Good Friday theme so sending Onslow to the chippie.
Another take away for Tan to get over her trauma.
A Tasha selfie wearing yellow
Lots of hot tub action from The Real Ashfords
Some expensive shite from Tan either EB or hot tub related
Dry looking shit lamb roast dinners
Both houses looking like the Easter bunny owns a brothel
A pissing contest around whose kiddies got the best Easter treaties
Tasha will light the Easter Yankee candle
Tan pretending they are having a family weekend when the girls have fucked off to their Dads hopefully taking poor Spit with them
Oh and let’s not forget the inevitable Easter Sunday breakfast battle which Tan will get up at 2 o’clock to make and Tasha will use her calorie intake for the full week for!

• Haha
  • Heart

LifeOnInsta

VIP Member
So Tan broke down in Morrisons. She's shop hopped her way through the year, went to some ghost walk, drive through cinema/Xmas lights, stayed in a haunted room at some hotel.. But couldn't see her parents at their door or outside?!

• Heart

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
What the actual hell is that coat she's going to wear?
She's going to go stomping to the pub in Docs, a camo jacket with the most ridiculous pink fur and her long straggly ginger locks

• Haha
  • Sick

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
So I've mentioned before that there's someone in my office who realllllyyy reminds me of Tanya 😂 well she finally came back to work and totally lost her shit because someone had moved "her" chair aka an office chair nobody uses 😂 so she ended up writing in big bold letters her initials in tipex on the back of the chair 😂😂

Anyway, the manager found out and literally sent a cleaner to the office to clean it off... She's just come back into work and seen it and now has had a total meltdown.
I can't help but wonder if her hubby will order her a takeaway tonight?

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsChatterbox

Well done, brilliant recap. 👏🏻
I have been so preoccupied this week. Not paid these two much attention but with it being Easter I’ll have more time on my hands.
I wonder which idiot will have palm leaves out for tomorrow? I bet they don’t even know the meaning of Palm Sunday.
Any way you lovely Tattlers, you still crack me up.
One thing you missed Trasha still only works 1 hour a week. 😆 and still hasn’t cleaned her grout.
One thing I wouldn’t do is show off those absolutely revolting EAT letters, they are the most disgusting things in her house, along with Onslow and his vile hands.
And don’t even get me started on the state of her yesterday! She is an awful speaker and she looks grey, like a really unhealthy grey. Ok I’ll say it she looks like she has been dug up. 😬
As for her rank looking dinner, it does look like a dead rat, and I don’t think I will be ever eating KFC again. Thanks for putting me off Trasha.
Also could this be the first week Tan hasn’t had a takeaway???
WOW, god every time I see it written it drives me mad. Think of something else to say!!
Jesus woman, how is every bloody thing you eat food heaven, WOW, bliss!!
I’ve missed the ex wife thing, and how sad that Tanya is still pretending her girls are there.
Where’s @BMWGuys wasn’t it the zoom wine evening or something last week?
I am sure Badger popped up too? But we practically outed them 😬
Are we going to see Tanya dress up with bunny ears, or will be do an Easter egg hunt for her boys, and pretend her girls are there.
Will Trasha do a hunt for her “bubba’s” 🤮
My husband won’t be back for Easter he will be in his 10 day quarantine, so I have been really down. These two have really made me mad, how they just have carried on, I was so fucked off with Tanya’s ridiculous effort for the day of reflection. Not even sure the other one said anything about it. I don’t always watch her stories so I may of missed it.
This pandemic effects everyone differently and as far as I can see these two haven’t been effected.
Yet all Tan cares about is her next EB purchase, and Trasha thinks her man is a keeper because he gave her a £6 fucking Easter egg.
Tan thinks she got the better twin because she makes him wash, but he is still slimey and his eyes are very telling that he is a male pig. Who thinks only men cook curries and he probably sits on his arse while she is on her phone pretending she has the perfect life. When in fact she is stuck with Taco. She isn’t a happy woman. She makes out he does all this stuff but he probably doesn’t.
They are two disgusting creepy slimey unwashed grubby excuses for men.
My life isn’t perfect but I don’t pretend it is.
They never share anything negative, I can argue with my husband even when he is thousands of miles away.
Their lives are imaginary and the worst thing is not one of us would want their sad imaginary life, yet they think we are jealous. That’s actually laughable.
Happy palm Sunday eve 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also anyone else noticed @no3with3 hasn’t commented on 🦧’s posts since Sunday. Has she fallen out with herself? 😂

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Could you be arsed gathering up your cacti from all corners of your pokey home and lining them up for your Mexican chilli bowl shot? Just fucking eat your tea you knobend.

• Haha
  • Heart