Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serg91

VIP Member
Another Calorie filled breakfast and eating it in bed! 🤮 😷 imagine dropping oil, beans and crumbs all over tour bedding!! Can’t she just have some overnight oats or something with some sodding fibre in?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

LifeOnInsta

VIP Member
Thanks Tash 😊 due to illness and having to take time off work me and my partner have survived on foodshops costing about £25 a week for the past 4 weeks thanks for sharing all the food you've just bought, I know people need to shop and my situation isn't her fault and others are in a far worse situation but she's already been food shopping in the past week. Do we really need to see a big shop when people are struggling so bad just now

• Heart

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
So thought I'd post for you lovely ladies of what Tasha is going to post today

Happy Hump Day Ladies 🐫🤣
View from my office today lovelies busy day for me being a lazy bitch like usual hehe might watch a movie or 2 🎥 pretend I'm super busy, post a photo of my ladies floor I mopped about 2 weeks ago pop to M&S for some treaties for me and the kiddies wait for hubby to come home. Might even treat you lot to a story of me ehmmmm taking heheheheh
#humpday #busybeinglazy #officeviews #excusethemessyhandwriting #inarush #sobusy

Attachments

• Haha

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Happy good Friday?

Doubt JC was that buzzing for his crucifixion but it was probably a preferable activity to that breakfast set up.

• Haha

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Imagine them meeting up and Tasha doing one her live stories pissed up, filming herself walking around and all you can see in the background is Tanya sat on tacos lap flipping her hair back and forth and Onslow sat in the corner licking girls photos on Instagram

• Haha
  • Sick

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Just caught up and I have so many questions,
Is Dips a tattler?
Will Tanya take prison theme pyjamas with her?
What ugly bright coloured outfit will Tanya wear to the Alchemist?
Did Tanya's thumb knuckle leave with her neck?

• Haha

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
So the real question is, how many accounts is she using just to compliment or have conversations with herself?
I’m currently off work with intense depression and anxiety after a breakdown, I see a therapist every week and rely on happy pills to help keep me alive. I don’t say this lightly and I would never take the piss out of mental illness but she is in a worse place than me. How can Taco and her family be letting this happen, it’s just not right?
Sending you a big hug. I understand exactly how hard it is suffering from depression and anxiety because I struggle too. I'm also on the happy pills after years of struggling, going on them and then taking myself off them to recently going back on them. I would just like to say well done you, well done for noticing that you need help and being brave enough to go get it. Unfortanetly I've tried multiple times to go to therapy but I really can't bring myself to do it, so again bloody good on you.
Keep going, keep taking your pills, keep getting up every morning and if you feel like you're breaking jump on here and post saying how you're feeling. Nobody will find you annoying or attention seeking, someone will reply and someone will try to give you support. You are not alone 💕

• Heart

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Tanya has no regard for Percy Pig. Fucking ham, egg and chips on Monday, then sausages on Thursday. Poor Percy! #shedidntknow

Fucking dips with his pissy feet all over the dining table 😂😂 couldn’t make this shit up. Have another glass of wine trash you absolute haggered old soak
She even made him his own personal spaghetti because it wasn’t the curly, spirally type they had with their spag bol!

Oh and another thing Tranman. We all know the weighted blanket is for keeping Taco pinned down in bed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

swimming

VIP Member
I want to know what she keeps in that cupboard?
How the hell does she move that desk every time she needs something out of it?
That cupboard I reckon is packed to the rafters with “themes” ..... so she creeks the door open a nook and alfresco serviettes, pumpkin spice, those bloody Xmas gonks and the love island blow up palm tree come toppling down onto the floor.

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
I remember that goodie bag for trash. Absolutely NO ONE “asked what was inside the bag”, but Tanya got the huff cos trash didn’t advertise a gushing post to her SIL2B for the presents so Tanya made out she was swamped with DM’s asking about what was inside 😂😂

• Haha

Dramallamas

VIP Member
I know what you mean, she really is a fucking tit!
She is also loosing followers!
Hardly any comments, maybe more people are seeing what a fucking cretin she is.
plus...and I was thinking this at the weekend about Trash and her posts too (how many fucking roast pics have we seen on a Sunday now? Or photos of her tv frozen on a title screen? 🤷🏻‍♀️) it’s just really fucking boring, uninspiring and lazy content. I mean today we literally watched paint dry on 🗑’s stories 😂😂.

We must be the only people vaguely interested left...and that’s only cos we love to take the piss 🤣🤣

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
What’s really sad is, I have kids the same age. I just said to them how about we have a kids themed party food dinner this week?
My youngest walked away and said Mum, I know it’s half term and you miss your class but I’d rather have fajitas!
Don’t get me wrong I love a good spread of food at a party, and we do have picky teas. But not an actual Percy pig party! Her kids are older.
Is Taco going to be dressed up? 🤣
Tan, love... you really need to get a hobby. One that’s s not food related. All this bull shit, I love a theme and hash tagging fun with food.
Fuck off, just fuck off!
Just when we thought it couldn’t get any worse. She manages to pull it out the bag!

• Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
I don't think it's the amount of food in general, it's the amount when she went to the shop three times last week and will again several times this week for me. It's also the showing it all off on instagram when so many people are going through tough times. It's very tone deaf.
This is it, you’ve explained it perfectly. It’s so selfish and braggy when there are so many people struggling to put food on the table. And yes it’s the volume we all know that isn’t there weekly shop, it’s for a few days.

The ham, egg and chips have been served! I repeat, the ham, eggs and chips have been served! This is not a drill people, it’s the real thing! 🐷 🍳 🍟

Last edited:
  • Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
Seeing those pictures of James yesterday where he looks like a fully grown man from the back just reinforces how ridiculous she is when she calls him a ‘kiddie’ I know your babies are always your babies no matter how big they get but publicly calling him that is mortifying.
I don’t know why ‘theme queen’ Tan doesn’t make her weekly takeaway a theme it’s that inevitable that she’ll have one. Try and get a different cuisine for every week of the year and there you have it, around the world in takeaways. Such fun! Hehe!

• Heart