Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belleboo

VIP Member
I can still see 67 photos on Anita’s account.

Pass me a sick bucket!
My husband is home and he annoyed me within 24 hours. These two make me sick, it’s not real! 😆
I’m pleased he’s home safe Maggie and you can enjoy some family time. Please don’t kill him, we’d miss you too much on the threads.

She 1000% bought those herself and takeaway was obviously always on the menu.
Check out Tasha having carrot chips with her burger she’s trying to prevent scurvy after eating radioactive cardboard last night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
I think Tanya does still have the hot tub. She's just a lazy cow plus works full time and couldn't be arsed with the faffing about with it during winter. I also think she might enjoy "trolling" us by not posting it now so when summer comes around she can act like she's proven some point
I really think this and when it does appear out the woodwork again, it will be accompanied by some snarky comment “I wanted to keep it nice and new looking so it’s been in storage blah blah as it’s not good to keep the chemicals in it blah blah” so basically making 🗑 feel like a shit hot tub owner at the same time 🙄 🤣

Needmorecoffee2

Ha.. bet Tan seriously regrets that post about ‘10 pages of tattle’ 😂😂😂
Suspect that’s when she drove several of us to here.. notice she hasn’t mentioned tattle recently. She’s too scared to.. she knows it would cause her too much damage..
As for the hot tub.. I’m not sure she’s had one all through the winter, this is woman who shared her new knickers on Insta.. I’d be very surprised if she’s had one all along.
Suspect she’s been frantically trawling selling sites to get the exact same one she rented (or damaged when she put her fat arse in it)...
She will post saying she’s had it all winter or she’ll post a totally different one saying she upgraded. We’ll probably never know the truth - we all know she spouts lies as easily as breathing fresh air..
As for Trash... would you like a trough for that salad love?!?! She’s so bloody greedy... it’s disgusting.

• Heart

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
For me it’s about her pretending to be something she isn’t, it’s Tanya all over - totally fake. That’s the point I’m trying to make, she just is not who she’s making out she is on her social media; she’s not:
A caring mum
A nice friend
A happy person

to me this potential piece of information whether it’s true or not (if I’m looking at the right house) just confirms to me that she is the ultimate faker, she is more false than false teeth.

Im not debating or putting down her choice of housing, I’m putting her down for being the complete opposite of who she believes she is.
LOL I don’t think you’re putting anyone down for renting I think people have totally missed your point. I get it... she’s hyacinth bouquet, buys £80 candles and ridiculously prices Crockery but actually she’s just an average Joe like the rest of us. Living a champagne life on a lemonade wage

Rvg

VIP Member
I’ve got the funniest image of Tan in my head stood in the aisle bawling her eyes out and wailing, clutching onto a chocolate Easter pizza and Morrison’s workers crowding her comforting her 😂😂😂

• Haha

malolo

VIP Member
As far as dessert pizzas go it looks awful and so unappetising.

No way is that all going to melt. I'd say style over substance but there's not even any style! It's just a lazy, cheap idea to jump on a seasonal bandwagon because they see idiots like this coming.

• Heart

Dramallamas

VIP Member
Why does Trash hashtag her walks as “outdoor” walks 😂? Is that as oppose to indoor ones around your grand grimy mansion then love!

• Haha

malolo

VIP Member
Thinking about it, you know what would have been nice for an afternoon tea? Maybe a big fat slice of chocolate fudge cake, or some banana and walnut mini loaves, or zesty lemon slices? You know, all the things that have been sent out in the Bake Off boxes since she apparently subscribed.

So Tan has been for a dog walk with a lovely friend? April Fools? 😂
She's been for a what? With a what, now? 😂

• Haha

JoJo81

VIP Member
Showing of her food shopping whilst people are struggling to feed their families, read the room you thick cunt

• Heart

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
C’mon Tan get your tub out, Badger’s rep is on the line here! #mystery#wewanttoknow#tanstubby

Last edited:
  • Haha

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Eggs, potatoes, ham, chicken, cheese, beetroot, raddish, tomato, peppers, lettuce, cucumber, onion and top it with 4 dressings.
Put your coat on and eat it outside alone

Tasha salad special

• Haha

Khe91

Chatty Member
It looks like she skinned Percy to line the coat. We need to find it online, I wonder how much she spent

I think I found it, is she having us on?!
F3F124B0-03B5-475A-BA19-988DD1604861.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Odd how H2B made it after someone this morning saying on here about how he never cooks 🤔

Theres defo been a domestic about him not cooking and he's refused to make pig shaped sandwhich so it's had to be tomorrow's dinner

Thread suggestion.
Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

malolo

VIP Member
And don’t even get me started on the state of her yesterday! She is an awful speaker and she looks grey, like a really unhealthy grey. Ok I’ll say it she looks like she has been dug up. 😬
To be fair, once Easter is out of the way it's practically Halloween in Tasha's world.

• Haha