Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie28

VIP Member
Atleast the branch in the light fitting went down as quick as it went up.... remember that one??

her cupboard doors are wonky, herwhite goods don’t match. Her kitchen is not inspo, it’s the average Joe’s kitchen.

side note, why has Anita deleted all of her pics except 3?
I can still see 67 photos on Anita’s account.

Pass me a sick bucket!
My husband is home and he annoyed me within 24 hours. These two make me sick, it’s not real! 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Belleboo

VIP Member
I do feel for Tasha, losing her Dad is awful and sad but he was in the wedding pictures so she can’t have been that young when he passed away? I’m not saying it hurts any less, my Dad died when I was 25 and it killed me but I don’t know how much that would shape her need to keep her family together?
I don’t want to go into her family situation cause it’s not nice and not her fault but maybe there is some fall outs because of that and she probably would feel a bit isolated if there is.
I think when it comes to it she just really loves Onslow and doesn’t see her life without him, she seemed to go straight from her parents home to her marital home. I don’t think she’s ever been independent and that is so scary when you’ve never been in that situation. I also think she genuinely tries to see the good in people so she just focuses on the good things about him and hopes he will change.

• Heart

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
I wonder if Tanya is eating that sweet treat outside while she watches Taco playing with his new cars in the grass like a good boy. Broom Broom

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
I don’t think I can say anything that you guys haven’t already said. Imagine being a middle aged woman and that being the biggest piece of excitement in your life?
The jars look minging and I do have a sweet tooth!
I’m not sure why her girls not being there on a Saturday night is such a big deal?
Tasha is greedy fond but how lovely to spend an afternoon doing something nice with her daughter. Bonus points as it doesn’t involve spreading germs everywhere. Bravo Tash 👏🏻

Honeybun73

Being on furlough and watching these two is just sickening! The amount of money that has been splashed out on unnecessary items of foods, drinks and tat! Grow up look out for your kids and stop embarrassing yourselves! Back to work next week so won't have time to keep up with these idiots!

P.s colin day
Grow the fuck up!!

• Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
Right I did a silly thing, checked Instagram and was met with the fresh hell that is that coat!
I am gutted I am having a meal out.
Don’t let me down with your comments. I now can’t wait to come home. 😆😆😆😆
She looks like Percy pigs older aunt who’s trying to look young! Her kids must be mortified!
I know I am.
Shit Tan, you have got to be joking!
That’s going to clash with her awful hair!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
Yay! The Wednesday takeaways have re-commenced, thank god, I now know what day of the week it is again 😅

• Haha

Dove88

I actually think Tasha comes across as a nice person. The shop hopping is poor form but I think she's a kind hearted person.

• Wow

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
From what I understood, you can only order them online and even then the Morrison’s afternoon tea is a box and you have the make the sandwiches etc. So I think she’s lying for sympathy
Definitely all for sympathy, she probably broke down because they had no more of the Easter pizza's so she went all turbo brat on them and they had to get Pete the fishmonger to step in and whip her one up.

• Haha

Needmorecoffee2

Tan is having such a great date night, she’d rather spend it with her phone than her ‘H2B’ .. says it all doesn’t it. She’s so desperate to show people how perfect her life is but in the very next breath, her actions are illustrating how imperfect her life actually is... no one who is head over heels in love would be posting on social media whilst supposedly being on a date night..
And why does she think anyone would give a shit that she’s turned her dishwasher on?! How does she think us muggles tidy up after dinner?! How sad must her life be that loading a dishwasher is a big news story ?! It baffles me that she talks like this.. is she looking to get a gold star for tidying up?! I know she’s fat and lazy - maybe loading the dishwasher is like a workout to her?! Reckon she’s now stuffing her face with M&S brownies and the cake jars.. taco won’t get a look in..bet she’s eating that cake jar so quickly that cake debris is flying all over the place. Kind of like how a farm pig wallows in the mud. She actually makes me feel sick. She probably constantly has runny shits with all that junk. Surprised she’s not tagging loo roll companies on the beg.
#fatcunt #humandustbin #uglyfucker #needsintervention

• Haha
  • Heart

swimming

VIP Member
Tans ‘meltdown in Morrisons’ needs to be on the next thread!

She 100% did it in the hope she was gifted a bunch of flowers or her whole shopping trolley!

Boils my piss.... so she can shop hop her way around the country for 12 month, go on mini breaks, theme every turd she does, drive 1 hour away to a photo hotspot for a selfie which looks like a thick set door bouncer wearing a wig, but can’t (or won’t), drive to her parents house for a doorstop chat.

Bullshit! She is so incapable of telling the truth she wouldn’t know if it slapped her round the head.

Take your hi-viz jacket coat and your wonky mouth and fuck right off Tanya. People are still suffering daily mentally and physically and you have a meltdown in mozzers and claim to not have seen your parents. If that’s the case shame on you

Last edited:

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Can't wait to see a photo of a 50 odd year old woman in tie dye, denim and ugg boots sat in a beer garden
#dressedupcosy

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
I disagree there. Tasha has a very unhealthy amount of takeaways a week. On top of that, she eats snackies and naughty sweeties after her big takeaway. I can't have a cod AND sausage AND large chips to myself, I'd feel like absolute rubbish afterwards. But Tasha manages to, along with all her other snacks.
Hello, are you Tanya’s daughter by any chance? 😂😂 very original choice of user name. Uncanny

• Haha
Reactions: 17