Tanya & Tasha #40 Talking to me, myself and I, how much more can I buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the real question is, how many accounts is she using just to compliment or have conversations with herself?
I’m currently off work with intense depression and anxiety after a breakdown, I see a therapist every week and rely on happy pills to help keep me alive. I don’t say this lightly and I would never take the piss out of mental illness but she is in a worse place than me. How can Taco and her family be letting this happen, it’s just not right?
This is a woman who doesn’t care about her kids, buys crap for the gram and so wouldn’t think twice about having several accounts to talk to herself by!

This is Tans facebook profile picture 😂😂 I cannot cope!
The panic in that lambs face at being squeezed by Miss Piggy! Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the real question is, how many accounts is she using just to compliment or have conversations with herself?
I’m currently off work with intense depression and anxiety after a breakdown, I see a therapist every week and rely on happy pills to help keep me alive. I don’t say this lightly and I would never take the piss out of mental illness but she is in a worse place than me. How can Taco and her family be letting this happen, it’s just not right?
I’m so sorry to hear this, but good that you’re getting help. Take care ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sending you a big hug. I understand exactly how hard it is suffering from depression and anxiety because I struggle too. I'm also on the happy pills after years of struggling, going on them and then taking myself off them to recently going back on them. I would just like to say well done you, well done for noticing that you need help and being brave enough to go get it. Unfortanetly I've tried multiple times to go to therapy but I really can't bring myself to do it, so again bloody good on you.
Keep going, keep taking your pills, keep getting up every morning and if you feel like you're breaking jump on here and post saying how you're feeling. Nobody will find you annoying or attention seeking, someone will reply and someone will try to give you support. You are not alone 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah Belleboo sending you lots of love. I am so glad you’re getting help. You know we are here if you ever need to chat. Keep doing what you are doing.
Huge hugs ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so sorry to hear this, but good that you’re getting help. Take care ❤
Sending you a big hug. I understand exactly how hard it is suffering from depression and anxiety because I struggle too. I'm also on the happy pills after years of struggling, going on them and then taking myself off them to recently going back on them. I would just like to say well done you, well done for noticing that you need help and being brave enough to go get it. Unfortanetly I've tried multiple times to go to therapy but I really can't bring myself to do it, so again bloody good on you.
Keep going, keep taking your pills, keep getting up every morning and if you feel like you're breaking jump on here and post saying how you're feeling. Nobody will find you annoying or attention seeking, someone will reply and someone will try to give you support. You are not alone 💕
Ah Belleboo sending you lots of love. I am so glad you’re getting help. You know we are here if you ever need to chat. Keep doing what you are doing.
Huge hugs ❤❤❤
Thanks guys, I’ll get there, I have to for my baby but thanks so much for the love ❤❤❤
I’m concerned for the lamb, I wonder its been seen since this picture was taken?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks guys, I’ll get there, I have to for my baby but thanks so much for the love ❤❤❤
I’m concerned for the lamb, I wonder its been seen since this picture was taken?
And that shows how much of a wonderful mother you are 💕
I'm sure that photo is a good few years old. Must be her springtime photo 😂
A beautiful lamb and an old bit of mutton 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Neither are you, I’m always about the forum somewhere. Therapy isn’t for everyone, I think it’s really helpful but everyone is different. Don’t beat yourself up, what’s meant for you will always find you. And if that’s what is meant for you, you will go one day when the time is right ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ive thought this for a while, she is definitely suffering some sort of manic depression/bipolar. Surely the adults around her see this, she can’t possibly be hiding it- it’s far to obvious with all of the spending, constant Instagram posts etc. Mental health is a serious issue.

I do hope you climb out of your dark place soon but pleased the therapy is working and the happy pills. I’ve had therapy in the past for chronic insomnia and it worked wonders- it’s so freeing to offload your troubles to someone. Even if they are being paid to listen. You’re doing a great job I’m sure👍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ive thought this for a while, she is definitely suffering some sort of manic depression/bipolar. Surely the adults around her see this, she can’t possibly be hiding it- it’s far to obvious with all of the spending, constant Instagram posts etc. Mental health is a serious issue.

I do hope you climb out of your dark place soon but pleased the therapy is working and the happy pills. I’ve had therapy in the past for chronic insomnia and it worked wonders- it’s so freeing to offload your troubles to someone. Even if they are being paid to listen. You’re doing a great job I’m sure👍
There is definitely something happening with her that shouldn’t be, if Taco was any type of man he would be helping to get her sorted but he doesn’t seem to have the balls to do it! Thanks, I am definitely getting there, baby steps ❤

I never understand these dim witts asking for every recipe. Just google it ffs?! It’s not like Tanya Whitlock is a new inventive chef who is the next Ainsley Harriet!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never understand these dim witts asking for every recipe. Just google it ffs?! It’s not like Tanya Whitlock is a new inventive chef who is the next Ainsley Harriet!
Just have a look on bbc food, that’s usually where she gets her recipes that she shares like they are her own invention!

Reactions: 10
Thank the Lord it’s Palm Sunday and Trans Menu has been released! 🙌🏼🙏🏼
All sounds like Take Away to me! #morewackywayouttheredinners 🤢🤮
It really doesn’t sound nice, I don’t think there’s one meal there I would enjoy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.