Tanya & Tasha #40 Talking to me, myself and I, how much more can I buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha has an unhealthy amount of takeaways each week? Does she?

Edit - genuinely confused why that got the reaction it did from you @CharLou95

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I do agree that Tasha eats an obsessive amount of junk. Not as many takeaways possibly due to how pricey they are? She'd have to actually buy food for all 4 of them rather than just 2 like tan.
Only 2 comments from that account and a restricted account too? 🤔

Reactions: 10
I just scrolled through Tasha's account from the start of the year.

McDonald's x2
Fish and chips x2
KFC
Chinese
Indian - birthday meal
Domino's - birthday meal

Six takeaways (excluding birthdays) in almost four months doesn't seem excessive to me.

I don't think anyone is proclaiming she eats healthily, I just thought it was strange that the point was specifically made she has an unhealthy amount of takeaways each week.

If Tasha's takeaway habit is unhealthy, what the hell is Tanya's?!

Since I can't edit I'm double posting.

Thought I'd make it fairer by comparing Tanya's takeaway consumption.

chinese x4
ribs x3
indian x2
italian x2
whatever she ordered instead of rustico that night
indian and burger - birthday
taco bell - birthday

So double Tasha, and I potentially missed some because I just looked at the main pictures.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Have I missed something?
Tasha isn’t as thick as we’d have her mind, every other time her children are ‘kiddies’ until she’s talking about leaving them to go the pub or them cooking their own teas then suddenly they’re kids!

Reactions: 8
Hello, are you Tanya’s daughter by any chance? 😂😂 very original choice of user name. Uncanny
I reckon it's 🦧 using her daughters name. They are never around so can't imagine them defending the great ape even if she is their mother 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s also posted how she’s dropped her daughters at their dads...don’t think I’ve seen her ever mention that before 🤔 I might be wrong

Reactions: 11
Please can we close this thread.
New thread Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.