Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
Just had my lunch and WOW those frazzles were amazing hunny. My actual hubby made me a chicken sandwich feeling so blessed and cosy and I have got a tall spring in my eye.

Might watch seventeen movies this afternoon before cracking on with dusting a few photo frames and then cooking my spaghetti carbonara. WOW so creamy and average on my standard white plates from John Lewis. I hope I know what to cook because my kitchen equipment isn’t named with all the correct foods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
In the real ashfords house do they just put the oven on 200 degrees for everything and pray to the oven gods? Those "blondies" aren't very blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
So what’s going to be next now Easter is nearly done with?
Summer
Alfresco dining
May day
Father's day
Star wars day
National doughnut week
Sausage roll day
Cupcake day
4th of July
World chocolate day
The Olympics
International dog day
Autumn
World space week
Halloween
Diwali
Bonfire night
Remembrance day
Thanksgiving
Hanukkah
Christmas
New year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

swimming

VIP Member
I don't know if she still has it or not (frankly I'm glad I've not been subjected to seeing them in it, remember that terrifying staring filtered video?), but I looked at how much they cost to hire and she would have spent loads more renting for three months! The one she has/had was less than £600 to buy.
That video of them both staring and blinking for 10 seconds was amazing 😂😂😂 I don’t think I will ever forget that. It will keep me smiling when I go into labour

• Haha
Reactions: 28

malolo

VIP Member
Picture the scene...

You've not seen your parents in over six months, during which time you've been spending money left, right and centre on all sorts of useless tat and takeaways.

The time comes to finally be able to see them and you're so overcome with emotion that you want to do something nice and decide on afternoon tea.

But where from you ponder 🤔 Maybe a nearby little independent place #supportlocal? Fortnum's #hamperlife #numberonecustomer? Homemade #fromscratch #imabetterdaughterthanyou?

And then it hits you 🤦‍♀️ The obvious choice for a special occasion... Morrison's!

What the hell?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Oh who gives a shit if it's social housing, rented, bought or Tanya built it with her own man hands.

Tanyas a cunt, she wastes money on unnecessary crap, she's in debt, she needs a haircut and she'll likely be sat at work stuffing her fact with leftover roast dinner while reading tattle and enjoying the bickering going on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’ve had a go at a new thread, first attempt so I hope it’s ok.

Thanks to @tarquin16 for our lovely thread title.

Erm, trying to think of erm highlights from the last thread:
Both knocked out ridiculous themes
Tanya has a burner account that she uses to compliment herself
Tasha works 3 hours a week, hasn’t cleaned her grout and enjoys a weeks worth of calories in one hot chocolate
They both are still shop hopping arseholes
Tanya pretends her girls are there when they aren’t
Tasha won the Mum’s weekendathon
Tanya has enough cushions to open a soft play area in her house
Taco may have been married twice and old old wife still uses his surname and is pals with Tash
Onslow insisted on cooking a vagina looking chicken and bought Tash an Easter egg so we’re all wondering what he has been up to?
Tanya has started being openly rude to genuine followers
Tasha is still too ladylike for any type of spicy food
Tan now owns more Emma Bridgewater than a branch of Collectables
Most shockingly Tasha once went to see 30 seconds to Mars

Have I missed anything?
As you were ladies and gents.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Can't stop laughing at Tanya's dinner, those steaks look awfully small for the price she paid, coleslaw in a Yorkshire pudding?? Yorkshire pudding with surf n turf?? Oven chips?? Sweet chilli sauce with steak?? Iceland selection of frozen prawns in batter and then 5 random fresh prawns that look like they have more of a personality than Tanya.
Oh and don't forget the random lettuce that's been burnt on one side 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

littlemissgiggles

Tanya Whitlock, food so dry..
Sits around and tells real lies.
Pretends she's always with her daughters,
Turns out she's happier with Emma Bridgewater.
20210405_224544.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick

Belleboo

VIP Member
This for me deffo confirms that Tranya writes from Tacos account! That’s sooooooooooooooo Tran! Am I right or am I right! I thank you 😊 😆😆😆😆😆
So the real question is, how many accounts is she using just to compliment or have conversations with herself?
I’m currently off work with intense depression and anxiety after a breakdown, I see a therapist every week and rely on happy pills to help keep me alive. I don’t say this lightly and I would never take the piss out of mental illness but she is in a worse place than me. How can Taco and her family be letting this happen, it’s just not right?

• Heart
  • Sad

malolo

VIP Member
That post is like Tanya bingo...

Over the top flowers ✔

A bottle of champagne that's apparently being saved, but will forever be unopened and whored out on various posts to come like all the others ✔

Just the two of them home at the weekend, same as every other ✔

Takeaway ✔

• Heart