Tanya & Tasha #40 Talking to me, myself and I, how much more can I buy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping they meet up in each other’s gardens next weekend. I would suggest they all show horn into Tanya and dickless Del’s matchbox for a fun packed afternoon in the hot tub.

But there isn’t one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m hoping they meet up in each other’s gardens next weekend. I would suggest they all show horn into Tanya and dickless Del’s matchbox for a fun packed afternoon in the hot tub.

But there isn’t one.
Damn and they have bathrobes and slippers too!
#whereisthehottub
Bless them they don’t have one!
#toobad #sadlife #nofriends #wherestheduck #stillnotanashford #wow #foodheaven

Last seen 9th August 2020!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It always makes my Saturday knowing that 🗑 has put a wash on, as she sits under her blanket, with a cuppa, catching up on Love Island! 😂

Damn and they have bathrobes and slippers too!
#whereisthehottub
Bless them they don’t have one!
#toobad #sadlife #nofriends #wherestheduck #stillnotanashford #wow #foodheaven

Last seen 9th August 2020!
I think 🦧 cooked up the 🦆 and gave it to 🌮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s going to be good weather for the first half of the week the ape will be fuming she can’t post any hot tub pics as she hasn’t actually got one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine them meeting up and Tasha doing one her live stories pissed up, filming herself walking around and all you can see in the background is Tanya sat on tacos lap flipping her hair back and forth and Onslow sat in the corner licking girls photos on Instagram

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Imagine them meeting up and Tasha doing one her live stories pissed up, filming herself walking around and all you can see in the background is Tanya sat on tacos lap flipping her hair back and forth and Onslow sat in the corner licking girls photos on Instagram
I laughed too much at him licking girls photos on Instagram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just snorted out my nose! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If this doesn’t happen I am going to be really upset 😆😆😆😆

I bet he's got a nicotine stained tongue 🤮
I bet his hands are like sandpaper! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Some how I don’t think she is throwing some moves in her kitchen, she would a knock in to everything. It’s bleeping tiny!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we reckon it’s a take away passed off as homemade tonight? She’ll be knackered and emotional after actually cooking all week!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we reckon it’s a take away passed off as homemade tonight? She’ll be knackered and emotional after actually cooking all week!
Without a doubt, this must be the longest she has ever gone without a takeaway. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Without a doubt, this must be the longest she has ever gone without a takeaway. 😆
I reckon she’s been having them for lunch instead, either that or the never never cards are almost at limit...Another piece of EB or a takeaway, oh sorry 🌮 I need another tit plate/candlestick for my already overcrowded cabinet 😴🤣

Reactions: 7
This for me deffo confirms that Tranya writes from Tacos account! That’s sooooooooooooooo Tran! Am I right or am I right! I thank you 😊 😆😆😆😆😆
I can’t cope with how lame he is, when he is probably sat next to her, having to write such gushing tit on her SM.

Reactions: 10
This for me deffo confirms that Tranya writes from Tacos account! That’s sooooooooooooooo Tran! Am I right or am I right! I thank you 😊 😆😆😆😆😆
So the real question is, how many accounts is she using just to compliment or have conversations with herself?
I’m currently off work with intense depression and anxiety after a breakdown, I see a therapist every week and rely on happy pills to help keep me alive. I don’t say this lightly and I would never take the piss out of mental illness but she is in a worse place than me. How can Taco and her family be letting this happen, it’s just not right?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.