Tanya & Tasha #38 Percy Pig and matching socks, who'll tell Trash and Tan they're a pair of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get her new layout? Why is the sofa so far away from the tv and why is it squashed up in the corner, I know it’s like a corner sofa but it just doesn’t work in that room. It would bother me too where the window is and the sofa is fucked off to one side of it. Bless her she did try lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That sofa is miles away from the TV now 😂 so cosy hehe. Where will she be storing all the tat from the kitchen island now? She said that's now in the loft, wow. The loft must be about to cave in now surely.
How bigs her hole!

Reactions: 1
Her reply!
I mean her pics are in her kitchen all the time but it’s the first time we have had a full picture of her table on show so she clearly only did it to go up against scruffy Trash.

Reactions: 13
She's been caught out and has made herself look like a bigger tit with that tit reply.

Taco will be frantically looking through takeaway menus whilst she writes up a "please feel sorry for me" post about those nasty trolls.

"What happened to be kind?" 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean her pics are in her kitchen all the time but it’s the first time we have had a full picture of her table on show so she clearly only did it to go up against scruffy Trash.

Exactly, why didn’t we get this kind of picture when her new table and chairs arrived? I’m sorry but it screams one up man ship to me however you try to dress it down 🦧🙄 I just find her so spiteful 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Over here for the beef and I’m not talking either of these two twit’s Sunday lunches! It’s so obvious Tanya has been stalking Trashas IG and has sabotaged her grand kitchen table reveal! So bleeping mean and nasty. Shallow cow thinking no one would get it. She‘s never posted a full frontal of her kitchen table before only flat lays. I smell a rat.

Reactions: 26
Exactly, why didn’t we get this kind of picture when her new table and chairs arrived? I’m sorry but it screams one up man ship to me however you try to dress it down 🦧🙄 I just find her so spiteful 😬
She’s just a fat ape really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Tasha has bought a similar table and Tanya just wants to show she's got it first 🙈

Reactions: 8
Someone else joining in now....
Yeah standing up for her 🙄 however the next comment telling her how amazing she is, her reply is shame how ‘women’ feel the need to bring down others......the account is private and unless she follows them how does she know it’s another woman who’s commented??? It could easily be a male 🤔 just saying 🦧 don’t assume it’s a woman tearing you down...when actually they’re just pointing out how you’ve never once posted a picture of your table like that until 🗑 posts about changing her kitchen....transparent as rice paper

Tan tell us more about these ‘women’....just taking your lead babes
97E960E7-FEEB-4483-BE0D-4FB8B7A114DA.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah standing up for her 🙄 however the next comment telling her how amazing she is, her reply is shame how ‘women’ feel the need to bring down others......the account is private and unless she follows them how does she know it’s another woman who’s commented??? It could easily be a male 🤔 just saying 🦧 don’t assume it’s a woman tearing you down...when actually they’re just pointing out how you’ve never once posted a picture of your table like that until 🗑 posts about changing her kitchen....transparent as rice paper
Also, she’s the one “tearing” another woman down.... her sister in law!!! She’s has been for years with all the sly digs, and catty comments. The worst kind of woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.