Tanya & Tasha #38 Percy Pig and matching socks, who'll tell Trash and Tan they're a pair of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a long time ago now, I got some of those baskets with the fancy paper liners (yes I know I’m confessing my sins) and my boys hated them and the idea and just asked for a normal bloody plate to eat their dinner from, especially as ketchup went everywhere! Safe to say they have never been used since but yes I agree it’s a real faff for a freezer meal 🤣
They remind me of wimpy back in the 80’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But why has Tasha served up poppadoms with her dry Mince on top of a Naan bread? Why poppadoms when there's not a single bit of moisture in sight? Is it to scoop up the crumbs from her Naan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh by the way Tanya I've just had an email from The Range about hot tubs in stock, just for when you're reading tattle and thinking oh tit the weather's getting nicer how do I keep lying about this hot tub now 😭
It's a clever spa tho, but I'm sure you can just print the Lazy Spa logo out and stick it on hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve done a 5 mile walk today, should I post pictures of my step count on lnsta for everyone to see or just be a normal person and get on with my day?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m gonna have to be honest I’ve seen people make less fuss over building her house than Tash has over the living room change around but it does look so much better. Opens the room right up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m gonna have to be honest I’ve seen people make less fuss over building her house than Tash has over the living room change around but it does look so much better. Opens the room right up.
Where she's put the side board is annoying me! But at least she can actually use her front door now!
It does look better, now she just needs to replace her cracked mirror and that awful thin rug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Where she's put the side board is annoying me! But at least she can actually use her front door now!
It does look better, now she just needs to replace her cracked mirror and that awful thin rug
That mirror is so embarrassing . I’d be ashamed to photograph that . The amount of money she spends surely she could replace it! Scruffy mare.

The kids are like me,, erm what’s that ? Sad as f—k 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's gonna need binoculars to watch the telly. 🧐
I was thinking the same thing!

I love a lamp but too many for the space. Get rid of one by the sofa 🗑 bag, it’s over kill.

It does look better but the furniture is a too mismatched and it does make it more obvious now 😬 Please, please also get rid of the mirror whilst your at it.

Can’t wait for the big kitchen reveal but has she really had the dining table in there for a couple of weeks?! 🧐

That mirror is so embarrassing . I’d be ashamed to photograph that . The amount of money she spends surely she could replace it! Scruffy mare.

The kids are like me,, erm what’s that ? Sad as f—k 😂
Probably thinking thank duck we won’t have to keep moving it back and forth just so they can all sit and eat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how the F&M basket has its own designated spot in the “living room renovation”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still don’t think there’s actually going to be enough clearance for her to open the front door if you look at how close the tv unit is to it 😂.

I also reckon if you zoomed in enough you’ll be able to see loads of holes in the wall where they’ve been buggering about with the shelves...

Cannot wait for all the pictures of her watching tv now - she’s going to have lay in the middle of the floor for us to be able to see her signature title screen shots 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh lord!!
Maybe she keeps the binoculars in the F&M basket?
Really she should of got the sofa the other way round. It’s too cramped either end. And a massive void in the middle.
Can’t wait to see the kitchen!
It still looks awful, take the Live Laugh Love stickers off please.

As for Tanya, nice outfit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also am I the only one without tic tok?
I am in my late 40’s. I thought it was for youngsters.

Reactions: 15
I made keema naan once but I put the mince in the naan and made my own naan with all the bits it needed did I do it wrong?!

It bugs me that she has that white TV unit and everything else is wood

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.