Tanya & Tasha #38 Percy Pig and matching socks, who'll tell Trash and Tan they're a pair of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also am I the only one without tic tok?
I am in my late 40’s. I thought it was for youngsters.
I haven’t got tic tok either Maggie and I’m only a few years older than 🦧 I’m guessing that’s another platform that she shares details of her sad little life on? Yesterday’s posts all over FB again, for likes and comments! Her life is truly empty!

Not sure about 🗑 room reshuffle, her sofa is now in front of a radiator, so won’t feel the full benefit from it when it’s on? Not sure it’ll do the sofa any good either! It’s all so mismatched!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What is it about blocking doorways and walkways?! 😆 I guess Trash and co spend a lot of time walking sideways to squeeze through the gaps!

Reactions: 7
I’m mid twenties and don’t have it. Surely the kiddies must be embarrassed by her behaviour?
I'm early twenties and I don't have it! I don't think anyone over the age of 18 should have it! I had an old guy who works in my workplace come and ask me what phone he could buy to get tiktok, he's 60! He then asked my partner to help him log back into his account and the first thing that came up when he helped him was a video he was last watching of a woman pole dancing 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It looks far more spacious in there without the cluttered island however the rest of the room and cupboards are still full of tat and I bet the grout is still filthy.

The kitchens going to be more cramped with the dining table in it rather than the island isn't it? Also I wonder how many videos and photos we're going to see of these two rooms for the next week 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was better off keeping the sofa/tv where they were and just moving the cupboard to where the table was. Both doors then would be unblocked.
Think her tables gonna take up so much room in the kitchen she’s better off getting a four seater, but then there won’t be so much room for all her clutter on it

Doesn’t 🗑 bag also have the “Tat” Dresser in the kitchen as well?

I think she needs a smaller table in that space, an extendable one at least would be more practical and also good for when 🦧 and 🌮 visit again, which will probably be never so don’t rush 🗑 🤣

Bring on the Tanya Carvery tonight. Please show us piccies of Chief Carver Derek and his missing testicals in a chefs hat and pinny

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That sofa is miles away from the TV now 😂 so cosy hehe. Where will she be storing all the tat from the kitchen island now? She said that's now in the loft, wow. The loft must be about to cave in now surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haven’t really looked at their pages much lately but just had a quick look....Tran in that men’s Mini hoody with her orange hair is a unique look 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And Trash, your living room still looks a mess and don’t get me started on that kitchen and cluttered dresser, felt itchy looking at it 🤮

Reactions: 11
Tan has definitely posted that pic to show how dated Trash’ kitchen is 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the betting Tasha has a new round table?
And why has Tanya got a bath mat under her table?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.