Tanya & Tasha #38 Percy Pig and matching socks, who'll tell Trash and Tan they're a pair of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan tell us more about these ‘women’....just taking your lead babesView attachment 460312
Totally forgot about this! Of course she did it just to piss on Tasha’s chips, the one thing Tanya has going for her is that her house always looks clean. She doesn’t have to make a fuss that she’s spent all day making it nice when it was clean anyway!

Reactions: 7
Where is this from? I can’t read them, when I zoom in it blurs!
Thread 5, if you sort by most liked it’s a little bit down the page. It’s messages tan sent to someone about our trash

Totally forgot about this! Of course she did it just to piss on Tasha’s chips, the one thing Tanya has going for her is that her house always looks clean. She doesn’t have to make a fuss that she’s spent all day making it nice when it was clean anyway!
Exactly! It’s like what someone else has said, she has never shown the full table, not even when she purchased it. At least trash is a ashford and doesn’t have a bath mat under her table

Reactions: 8
Thread 5, if you sort by most liked it’s a little bit down the page. It’s messages tan sent to someone about our trash

Exactly! It’s like what someone else has said, she has never shown the full table, not even when she purchased it. At least trash is a ashford and doesn’t have a bath mat under her table
Thanks! Blimey, what a witch.

Reactions: 6
If only she told herself to be kind 🤣 shes rotten inside and out
Yep, her comments are just pure spite, she knows exactly what she is saying and and what she is trying to do and then she back tracks and plays it all down to make everyone else seem like the nasty bad ones.

This is just one of the many reasons I unfollowed her, toxic!!

Reactions: 13
First time seeing those messages and they've riled me up so much.
Surely Tasha has seen them as she very clearly reads here? I don't understand how she used to try so hard with Tanya before unfollowing.
If it was me I would have told her and her wet wipe of a brother in law to get to duck.

Reactions: 15
I found myself deep down the rabbit hole on Tanya’s Instagram earlier, back to the very start. It was so normal, family pics, days out, nice food, yes the themes were still there but not as OTT and she was obviously already obsessed with Taco but they just looked like a normal, happy family. Her and Tasha seemed to be friends, there were pictures of all of them smiling, actual smiles that went to their eyes not the half grimaces that they do now. There was even a picture with a best friend. Her son was on a lot of pics, birthday shoutouts etc. There wasn’t anything showy or flash apart from when they started to lease the cars and she’d show them off. It’s just such a shame that she seems to have traded that life for the Instasham one she has now.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
All that food will be stone cold after going to the effort of putting it in the foil trays.

Reactions: 9
I made keema naan once but I put the mince in the naan and made my own naan with all the bits it needed did I do it wrong?!

It bugs me that she has that white TV unit and everything else is wood
That's how my keema naans come when I order in a restaurant

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.