Tanya & Tasha #38 Percy Pig and matching socks, who'll tell Trash and Tan they're a pair of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @So Spooky Hun.
Two to choose from, the second one didn’t fit. And we can’t swear in thread titles. So I hope this is ok.
I am currently stuffed on the sofa from 3 pancakes.
Let’s see what these two twats produce tonight.

BE46287D-FADC-4ED2-BD87-608313120373.jpeg

Just so we all know, she is making pancakes in the filthy pan!

Reactions: 10
So little recap, we had the gruesome twosomes birthday. They didn’t mention seeing each other, so we think they met up.
Tanya thinks it’s acceptable to drive over 10 miles to get to an M&S just so she can buy the Valentine’s food and get more Percy pig tit.
Trasha won Valentine’s because she is actually married to her moron.
Trasha still belittles her kids.
She works less than a hour a week.
Her house is still filthy.
Tranya is an uncultured tart.
Tranya still hasn’t set a date for the wedding.
Onslows fingers are rotten and could do with a good scrub.
They both spent well over £100 on Valentine’s Day crap, and I bet both of them had tit sex that night.
We have pancakes at dawn, and Tans been practicing making pancakes but can’t clean the pan properly.
They still can’t make the most simple things like a batter mix, they both purchased ready mix batter.
Pair of cunts.
Tan is still spending and her kids don’t seem to live there or even pop round.
Taco is probably still chained up, and fed scraps.
I’d like to know what they are giving up for lent.
I am giving up Coke Zero, I can’t give up Tattle, I love it too much. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So little recap, we had the gruesome twosomes birthday. They didn’t mention seeing each other, so we think they met up.
Tanya thinks it’s acceptable to drive over 10 miles to get to an M&S just so she can buy the Valentine’s food and get more Percy pig tit.
Trasha won Valentine’s because she is actually married to her moron.
Trasha still belittles her kids.
She works less than a hour a week.
Her house is still filthy.
Tranya is an uncultured tart.
Tranya still hasn’t set a date for the wedding.
Onslows fingers are rotten and could do with a good scrub.
They both spent well over £100 on Valentine’s Day crap, and I bet both of them had tit sex that night.
We have pancakes at dawn, and Tans been practicing making pancakes but can’t clean the pan properly.
They still can’t make the most simple things like a batter mix, they both purchased ready mix batter.
Pair of cunts.
Tan is still spending and her kids don’t seem to live there or even pop round.
Taco is probably still chained up, and fed scraps.
I’d like to know what they are giving up for lent.
I am giving up Coke Zero, I can’t give up Tattle, I love it too much. ❤
Well done @Maggie28 another class recap on the flabtastic two! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 11
So it’s 8.04pm, and no pancakes from T&T.
I like to think Tan is currently smashing up her kitchen because she can’t get the sausage dog pancake right.
Trasha is crying in her crap kitchen because she still can’t do the Percy pig one.
Come on witches show us, we are waiting!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
48B369BE-22B3-4021-AD4B-DA16C60C9A6F.jpeg

Holy bleeping moley!!!
Really!! 😂😂😂

She is standing in the shoe box dripping in sweat after spending 3 hours tying to get the pancake instagram worthy.
All read faced, panting and patting herself on the back!
While Taco is cleaning up after the whirlwind that is Tanya.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 440326
Holy bleeping moley!!!
Really!! 😂😂😂

She is standing in the shoe box dripping in sweat after spending 3 hours tying to get the pancake instagram worthy.
What an anti climax!! I feel like I've just had bad sex 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So it’s 8.04pm, and no pancakes from T&T.
I like to think Tan is currently smashing up her kitchen because she can’t get the sausage dog pancake right.
Trasha is crying in her crap kitchen because she still can’t do the Percy pig one.
Come on witches show us, we are waiting!! 🤣
TANzmanian devil smashing the shoebox up 😂😂😂

makes me howl when everyone on here says she is smashing her house up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I couldn’t find the new thread, I was panicking! Thanks for the thread and excellent recap as ever Maggie.
Did I imagine it or has Tasha not already done pancakes for the kiddies breakfasts this morning?
Tan’s effort is unbelievable and not in a good way, do you think she looked at which breed is featured on the most accessories before she decided which dog to buy?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 440326
Holy bleeping moley!!!
Really!! 😂😂😂

Do you reckon 🌮 insisted on a takeaway after that 😅😂

Reactions: 8
View attachment 440326
Holy bleeping moley!!!
Really!! 😂😂😂

Just showed my husband this. He though she must have young kids to go to all the effort of doing this. When I told him their ages and that I wasn’t even sure they were even there with her, he called her ‘Tragic!’ 😂

• Haha
Just showed my husband this. He though she must have young kids to go to all the effort of doing this. When I told him their ages and that I wasn’t even sure they were even there with her, he called her ‘Tragic!’ 😂
Tragic Tan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I literally feel like Pam off Gavin & Stacey when she's looking at Mick on the TV like "is THAT it!?" 🤣

You just know thats taken hours and tastes like burnt cardboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
While waiting for my weekly Covid test results to show up. (I test myself at home now) the only perk of working in a primary school at the moment.
All negative. 👍🏻
I had a scroll back through tragic Tan’s account.
It’s like spinning the wheel of fortune trying to go back a year on either of these two’s instagram accounts.
I found these beauties.
7697E0EF-89DE-4472-9023-D2B6AB266122.jpeg
A3DE6039-F9EE-4824-928F-12F62CFC00BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally feel like Pam off Gavin & Stacey when she's looking at Mick on the TV like "is THAT it!?" 🤣

You just know thats taken hours and tastes like burnt cardboard.
I think she made it last night or this morning hence the dirty pan handle 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.