Tanya & Tasha #38 Percy Pig and matching socks, who'll tell Trash and Tan they're a pair of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw you getting your breakfast 😂😂😂
Imagine being in a line at Macdonalds at 10 o'clock and there's a fat ginger blasting music ordering her breakfast... Acting like she's a bloody celeb 😂
She’ll say she’s being stalked again like she did when someone on here a year or so ago said they saw her in co-op or whatever it was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tran is out in a brand new car unregistered to a keeper yet, so essentially she has borrowed a work car on her lunch break. I would not be happy she posting it on her grid if I were her boss.......

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Tran is out in a brand new car unregistered to a keeper yet, so essentially she has borrowed a work car on her lunch break. I would not be happy she posting it on her grid if I were her boss.......
Was it @BMWGuys who said that she's done that before and got a bollocking for it or did I dream that?

Reactions: 13
Was it @BMWGuys who said that she's done that before and got a bollocking for it or did I dream that?
Yes they did say it. Where are they? 🤔

I think Trasha only showers at this time of day.
Not sure why it bothers me. But it does.
She looks soapy.
For me personally I can’t go out or do anything without having a shower first:

Reactions: 10
Is that even allowed?!? Not that Tran cares as she won't stay home and stop shop hopping. She also stole money from her other job!

Reactions: 5
When trash says she is painting the bedroom wall, does this mean she is finally covering the mismatched half and half wallpaper? And do we think she’s just painted over the top of the wallpaper? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anybody reported her yet like with the fire? I remember lots were keen to.

Reactions: 2
Has anybody reported her yet like with the fire? I remember lots were keen to.
Reported her for what?

I realise that no one here thinks she's a good person but it's one thing talking on here about her behaviour and laughing about things, and another when it comes to taking it outwith this forum. It crosses a different line.

Reactions: 12
Why is Tasha spending so much time sorting her garden out, mowing the lawn, washing the patio furniture, it’s February Tash! February! You are not going to be out in the garden. Spend that valuable time cleaning your grout and getting the rest of your house mucked out!

Reactions: 15
Why is Tasha spending so much time sorting her garden out, mowing the lawn, washing the patio furniture, it’s February Tash! February! You are not going to be out in the garden. Spend that valuable time cleaning your grout and getting the rest of your house mucked out!
Speaking of the grout. I just screen shot this and zoomed in and I actually feel sick! So her garden can look lovely. But her house is a miss matched filthy sh*t hole

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Speaking of the grout. I just screen shot this and zoomed in and I actually feel sick! So her garden can look lovely. But her house is a miss matched filthy sh*t hole
Ewwww! So you clean for living trash? I reckon her clients must not inspect very closely. Her tat is growing it's own bloody tat!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She took those pics at yesterday I reckon (when she was at work?) and is passing them off as being today!

What about her chins 😂
Definitely not her car, she’s borrowed them before for the weekend. Plus she wouldn’t be able to help herself by bragging if it was hers. Tan the only thing that impressed us was that you were able to fit in a mini

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When trash says she is painting the bedroom wall, does this mean she is finally covering the mismatched half and half wallpaper? And do we think she’s just painted over the top of the wallpaper? 😂
If we look at previous renovations or should I say decorating, then we all know it will be a paint over the wallpaper job and around the furniture with spillage over the carpet. 🗑 bag doesnt strike me as someone who would use dust sheets to protect stuff, it will just be a bodge job to get it on the gram. Lets just hope that isnt a textured wallpaper she is painting over 🙈

Reactions: 5
Reported her for what?

I realise that no one here thinks she's a good person but it's one thing talking on here about her behaviour and laughing about things, and another when it comes to taking it outwith this forum. It crosses a different line.
The video that I think someone reported was from Tan filming a poor mans car on fire and her status for the video wasn’t that nice or great. Because she had filmed and made it clear she was at work, it was brought to her works attention. Honestly if my car was on fire and I had anyone filming I would complain too

Reactions: 6
The video that I think someone reported was from Tan filming a poor mans car on fire and her status for the video wasn’t that nice or great. Because she had filmed and made it clear she was at work, it was brought to her works attention. Honestly if my car was on fire and I had anyone filming I would complain too
I know what the fire was about. The person I quoted was asking if anyone had reported her yet, like with the fire.

Reactions: 1
What’s she gonna do with these crappy props when he fucks her off?
Sell them to Trasha? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.