Tanya & Tasha #38 Percy Pig and matching socks, who'll tell Trash and Tan they're a pair of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think itโ€™s only her daughters school doing this? ๐Ÿ™„
Sheโ€™s probably stupid enough to yes, the wording doesnโ€™t sound very Tasha like and the word lateral is both spelt and used correctly. Do we think Olivia typed it out for her while explaining what a pandemic is and weโ€™re living in one #shedoesntseemtoknow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Top quality photograph from Tan #amazinghoney #toodark #spooky
View attachment 457616
She has posted the same 3 photos on FB! I donโ€™t understand why she needs to share every detail of her life on social media? Oh and by the way Tan I beat you as I watched Greenland last weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚

Both hers and ๐Ÿ—‘ lives are boring! Filled with food, TV and mundane things like washing handing on the line? Who even wants to see posts of that! ๐Ÿฅฑ

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She has posted the same 3 photos on FB! I donโ€™t understand why she needs to share every detail of her life on social media? Oh and by the way Tan I beat you as I watched Greenland last weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚

Both hers and ๐Ÿ—‘ lives are boring! Filled with food, TV and mundane things like washing handing on the line? Who even wants to see posts of that! ๐Ÿฅฑ
Itโ€™s why theyโ€™re always looking ahead to the next โ€˜themeโ€™. ๐Ÿ—‘ with her Easter stuff out yesterday ๐Ÿ™„. Their lives are so tedious and dull - they end up wishing them away, instead of appreciating the present day for what it is.

Reactions: 8
duck me tasha goes for a walk showing off the lovely weather so tanya brings out the big guns and posts a photo of her car with the roof down in the good weather lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god, that pic of Tan in her car ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she thinks sheโ€™s all that doesnโ€™t she.. when in reality, sheโ€™s a fat ugly dollop. Sheโ€™s clearly put on yet more weight. Her neck, chins and head are morphing into one unit. People must just look at her and laugh.. itโ€™s rare you get someone who is as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Letโ€™s face facts thatโ€™s not HER car!!!
She is clearly meant to be working, who the hell wears a MINI jumper to do the shopping?
She is like Joey on friends when he is pretending his has a Porsche ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just came on to say the same thing Maggie! Why the hell is she wearing a mini jumper to go shopping.

Also I have a confession guys. I have just shop hopped... I needed to go into the shop before work to get something to go with dinner tonight and some water for the little one. I knew the Co op sold the water he drinks so I went into there and to my surprise they didn't have anything to go with dinner or anything that could possibly go with it! ๐Ÿ˜ญ So after I purchased the water and a few treats I went to the tesco 5 Mins away and bought what I needed.
I feel dirty ๐Ÿ˜ญ #ididntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saw you getting your breakfast ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Imagine being in a line at Macdonalds at 10 o'clock and there's a fat ginger blasting music ordering her breakfast... Acting like she's a bloody celeb ๐Ÿ˜‚
So ribs and chips takeaway last night, McDonalds breakfast this morning no wonder itโ€™s looking snug in the mini ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.