Tanya & Tasha #38 Percy Pig and matching socks, who'll tell Trash and Tan they're a pair of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what the fire was about. The person I quoted was asking if anyone had reported her yet, like with the fire.
Sorry I misunderstood your comment, I thought you were asking about the fire. I agree it’ll be a bit ridic reporting her this weekend as she’s borrowed cars before. The only issue this time is she’s pretending it’s hers

Reactions: 4
I don’t get this.....more props and more chips tonight!
So taco is eating alone then! You're still a Whitlock Tan and seeing as you would rather buy tit than divorce it won't be changing anytime soon! Maybe its a gift for 🗑 to use for her theme nights seeing as she got her testicle twin up the aisle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only issue this time is she’s pretending it’s hers
I don't know about that. Fair enough she hasn't specifically said in the caption it's not hers, but she hasn't said it is either. She's even tagged her work in the photo and said it's a perk of her job in the comments.

She's letting people jump to conclusions to a degree, but the way some people draw (arguably wrong) conclusions on here at times just feeds her behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Speaking of the grout. I just screen shot this and zoomed in and I actually feel sick! So her garden can look lovely. But her house is a miss matched filthy sh*t hole
That’s manky! And she’s employed as a cleaner!

You are not an Ashford Tanya and if I were one of your daughters I’d be so pissed off that when 3 of you in the house share the same name you still insist on branding everything as a bloody Ashford!

Reactions: 11
I can't with Tanya, what a twit. Just make your tea Tanya, put it on a plate, eat it and move on. Absolute trumpet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the recipe?...well it’s some dry mince plonked on top of a dry Nan bread 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The fact that Tan goes into so much effort to post her fake pub meals or other fake away meals shows she is so desperate for attention.. it just shows how sad her little life is. She literally has no life - her life is all about posting pics on an app and getting validation from strangers. That is her life. What a waste.. and how sad - she has no friends, no one who she zooms with, no one she meets up with for walks or exercise. Her whole existence is about food & smothering her boyfriend who let’s face it is NEVER going to marry her.. she has no one in her life - a partner who clearly just puts up with her, daughters who don’t want to be around her, a son she doesn’t give a tit about and parents who are out of sight out of mind. Most people have at least a handful of friends but she it doesn’t look like she does. That says so much about the type of person she is. She is probably so horrible in person that no one wants to be around her. Everyone sees her as selfish & desperate. It must be very lonely in her world but she’s such a narcissist she just plays the victim. I find it very sad because there is so much happiness out there to be had. It’s true what they say that helping others & having a proper purpose really does bring you happiness.. but she can’t seem to see the world from anyone else’s perspective other than her own. She can’t even do the tiniest thing for someone without thinking about what’s in it for her. Tan, you are so fucked up.. you are such an example of a life I never want to have.. You’ll probably die of obesity or some other fat related illness before you get old but if you do make it to old age, you are going to be very lonely snuggled up with all your Emma Bridgewater. No amount of spending will buy you happiness. See the warning signs now and make changes.

Reactions: 12
🗑saying she was so exhausted after jobs she forgot to post dinner - does she not know she doesn’t have to post every single meal and snack every single day🤦🏻‍♀️ Nobody cares ffs. Just bloody eat it like a normal person and get on with your evening!

Reactions: 17
I’m not a sad bastard and don’t photograph my food. However I love lamb keema but I can honestly say none of mine have ever resembled what tasha served up last night 🤢
Tanya is just beyond embarrassing nothing else to say..apart from your not an Ashford 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she so obsessed with that surname?!
I think it’s cos it detaches her from her past aka the last husband. If I was a teenage girl and my mother was being a slag going from marriage to marriage or affair to affair and tried to force the surname not belonging to all of us around the house I would be so upset. It’s wrong.
Tanya you will never be an Ashford

Reactions: 12
4 baskets of food at🦧last night but now only two for breakfast - did you eat two each and it was just for show or have the girls already left again?🤔

Reactions: 10
4 baskets of food at🦧last night but now only two for breakfast - did you eat two each and it was just for show or have the girls already left again?🤔
Well considering I’m sure she said one daughters vegetarian I call that food just for 2.

Reactions: 7
On the photo of the order pad she’d written veggie nuggets or something though so I’m not sure 🤔
Aww I must have missed that but. Them portions don’t like the ape would eat only one so unless she had a pile of spare at the side to add to her basket 😂 I mean who can be arsed to go to all that fuss for a freezer tea!

Reactions: 9
I remember a long time ago now, I got some of those baskets with the fancy paper liners (yes I know I’m confessing my sins) and my boys hated them and the idea and just asked for a normal bloody plate to eat their dinner from, especially as ketchup went everywhere! Safe to say they have never been used since but yes I agree it’s a real faff for a freezer meal 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.