Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman. Seriously? What grown woman in their late 40s sit and poses like w teenager in loungewear? Good lord above.
She’s looking really well and healthy though, good on you trash! Tan is going to faint now and demand 10 takeaways

Reactions: 16
Agreed! Why do they have to take everything so bloody far?!? It screams that there is issues in their relationship. I mean us tattlers know there is but even Stevie Wonder could see something is amiss if you have to go to this level for Valentines day!
So true! The sad thing is though, if people don’t know the truth and believe all the rose tinted crap then they could genuinely feel inferior to all their hype because they don’t go to such efforts for it - but that’s normal! As my sister in law likes to say - “The grass is always greener. Usually because it’s fertilised with tit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been with my husband since we were 19, we used to send valentines back then but as soon as we got married I think it stopped basically I said why pay 3 times more for a bunch of flowers on 1 day of the year, I just don’t see the justification of the price hike. As for buying all the tat for it 🤮 so trashy stuff like that belongs in the bin!

Reactions: 8
Think I just nearly passed out. Trash has done nearly 14000 steps. Are my eyes deceiving me??!
Must have taken on board our comments about the 5000 steps 😂. Could she make it any more obvious she reads here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so pleased trasha is having a relaxing lockdown. Themes, walks every day, exciting home cooked meals, cleaning, hot tubs, lounging around and generally having a fab time. Meanwhile, elsewhere, people are being made redundant, struggling to make ends meet, homeschool and juggling full time work, working night shifts on hospitals, logistics, supermarkets, farms etc to keep the country going and teachers (like me) are trying their hardest to keep kids engaged and having some sort of education!

I do apologise, that turned into a rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m so pleased trasha is having a relaxing lockdown. Themes, walks every day, exciting home cooked meals, cleaning, hot tubs, lounging around and generally having a fab time. Meanwhile, elsewhere, people are being made redundant, struggling to make ends meet, homeschool and juggling full time work, working night shifts on hospitals, logistics, supermarkets, farms etc to keep the country going and teachers (like me) are trying their hardest to keep kids engaged and having some sort of education!

I do apologise, that turned into a rant!
Her life is literally no different to what it was like before coronavirus. Only difference at the moment is that she has to feed her kids now and again during the day rather than night

Reactions: 13
Personally think Trasha is built like a man and why has she put a lounge wear set on and then a pair of trainers? Surely if she's just lounging around the house like she always does then she wouldn't need to be wearing trainers?
Why don't you put on your white company slippers that disappeared Trasha?

Has she really paid £70 for those two ugly jumpers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought Tasha had an apple watch? Apple watches don’t count steps, wonder what she is using to count her steps and why she is not using her apple watch, how strange.

Reactions: 9
The ginger beast using captain Tom as an excuse to display her EB purchases (valentines themed of course) she is a disgusting ginger beast!

I thought Tasha had an apple watch? Apple watches don’t count steps, wonder what she is using to count her steps and why she is not using her apple watch, how strange.
I have an Apple Watch and it counts my steps.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My Apple Watch counts steps. I’ve got the 3rd one. (Whatever it’s called 😆)

Reactions: 8
Please Tan do NOT buy the pink hearts theme EB just for V day 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 literally trying to be a mrs field morph it is embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like you give actually care about Captain Tom, you massive, vile, LYING ginger cretin. Using his passing as an excuse to post a tit EB post, pretending to have any kind of empathy so you might seem relatable. duck OFF in the most urgent sense of the phrase you sickening narcissistic turd.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I literally came here to post about fat crack using the passing of sir Tom to show off her eb purchases she is a disgrace

I must admit trash does look healthy in that picture and a tiny bit slimmer i hope she manages to lose the extra weight and show tan up!

I don't really see the point behind so many people like Tanya being soooo upset about Sir Tom. Yes he did do a lot of great things but he was 100 years old. He obviously enjoyed his last few months on earth by going to Barbados in December with his family and enjoying time with them that soo many others who have died hasn't got. There's been literally thousands of deaths recently. I know obviously he was in the public eye but Dustin Diamond who passed away was also in the public eye and he was 44.

I know unpopular opinion I know. But hate twats like Tanya milking tit

Reactions: 37
She using the health app via her Apple Watch 😃

Reactions: 5
Surprised these two twats haven’t rolled out a box of ‘Groundhog Day’ decorations because until Valentine’s Day it’s a bit thin on the ground theme wise. Also, Tranman, stop with your gushing Sir Tom post. You have shop hopped for mindless shite since last March and have had more unnecessary overnight staycays than I care to mention. That old man literally walked to support the NHS and you have done duck all other than clap and buy rainbow tat. Shame on you! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surprised these two twats haven’t rolled out a box of ‘Groundhog Day’ decorations because until Valentine’s Day it’s a bit thin on the ground theme wise. Also, Tranman, stop with your gushing Sir Tom post. You have shop hopped for mindless shite since last March and have had more unnecessary overnight staycays than I care to mention. That old man literally walked to support the NHS and you have done duck all other than clap and buy rainbow tat. Shame on you! 😡
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Spot on! She is using his death for likes on instagram. She is just a bleep. A nasty clout chasing bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.