Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone with a Hello Fresh Christmas meal, there's a heck of a lot of Tesco and Waitrose food in that fridge. It all looks like prepackaged stuff, thought those food box bits came in paper bags not packed in plastic🤔 Another tall tale Tan? 🤥
She's used the photo of her fridge from back in April when they randomly thought it was a good idea to show how full their fridges were when people were struggling to get things because of stockpiling.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She's used the photo of her fridge from back in April when they randomly thought it was a good idea to show how full their fridges were when people were struggling to get things because of stockpiling.
Didn’t Trash do the same and then another account, Sally I think my tit don’t stink Potts call her out? Yet she said nothing to Tan!

Reactions: 16
Didn’t Trash do the same and then another account, Sally I think my tit don’t stink Potts call her out? Yet she said nothing to Tan!
Thats exactly what happened but Potts also put a positive comment on Tan's!

I don't even have the words for her latest photo, she obviously sees something entirely different from what I do.

Reactions: 12
Thats exactly what happened but Potts also put a positive comment on Tan's!

I don't even have the words for her latest photo, she obviously sees something entirely different from what I do.
That latest post.... talk about the nightmare before Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What filter does she use? Her eyes are five times bigger, she has not one single pore, if she ever went missing and they were trying to use these photos to find her they’d have no chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What filter does she use? Her eyes are five times bigger, she has not one single pore, if she ever went missing and they were trying to use these photos to find her they’d have no chance!
Who would even try find her? Taco would be relieved

I can just imagine the sign

MISSING
Tanya Whitlock also known as Tanya Champion, Tanya Ashlock, Tanya Ashford, Queen Orangutan, cute nose

Description
Height -5’10 ??
Weight - 250lb
Hair - red / orange with dead ends
Eyes - saucer sized, blue

Last seen at Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco, BMW

Please contact Taco on 0800 S P I N E L E S S
or email at [email protected]

Please don’t approach, has been known for violent outbursts, or she may rob you of your money to buy a hot tub

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Her eyes in those pictures 😳. When our service users come in looking like that we have to send them home as it means they are “fetted” up to the brim

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

MISSING
Tanya Whitlock also known as Tanya Champion, Tanya Ashlock, Tanya Ashford, Queen Orangutan, cute nose

Description
Height -5’10 ??
Weight - 250lb

Please don’t approach, has been known for violent outbursts, or she may rob you of your money to buy a hot tub
Haha 😂🤣😂 I nearly choked on my porridge! Brilliant, would love to see a poster of that all over the gram! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

MISSING

Description
Height -5’10 ??
Weight - 250lb

Bloody love this.
I can’t stop laughing, she looks ridiculous.
She really does look like a startled deer in the headlights!
I work with kids and I wear a Santa hat and put my Christmas jumper on at the end of term. But this moron works in a car dealership.
At least she’ll give her customers a laugh. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone should ask for a photo of herself without a fricking filter. She looks like Casper the Friendly Ghost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's no way that tall, is she?!! 🤨
If you go way back there's a photo of her dressed up and stood by beside all her old friends and she's much taller than them.
I'd defo say she's taller than 5'10

What the hell is that video? Why is she sat in a toilet cubicle with a face mask on filtering the life out of her photos.
Where has the bags under eyes gone? 😂
Why is she not blinking again?
Are you okay hun?

Still filtered but what a difference 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m being a prick but it pisses me off that these 2 are taking up spaces at events that are obviously aimed at young kids who believe. This year has been so hard for us all and I think the kids have suffered too. They’re resilient but it has affected them. There will have been some parents desperate to get tickets to the silverstone thing or this light show tonight for their young kids but can’t cause of these two. Like I say maybe I’m being a knob myself but I think it’s selfish.
I completely agree. It's a very good point, I didn't even think of it like that. Selfish af.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.