Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It blows my mind that we have over 30 threads of us calling them out on their selfishness, greed, lies, mean comments etc etc and they still have not made one change. If I even found one thread of me with these as the comments I would have been devastated and either cleaned out my account and gone in private or completely change my ways. This is proof that they actually enjoy us “trolling” them. There is no other way around it. Any normal person would be so upset and they couldn’t give a F

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It blows my mind that we have over 30 threads of us calling them out on their selfishness, greed, lies, mean comments etc etc and they still have not made one change. If I even found one thread of me with these as the comments I would have been devastated and either cleaned out my account and gone in private or completely change my ways. This is proof that they actually enjoy us “trolling” them. There is no other way around it. Any normal person would be so upset and they couldn’t give a F

I know it blows my mind! I also cringe when 🦧 or 🗑 get a comment and they either delete or give a nasty reply especially when 🦧 is always the one saying “I’m entitled to my opinion” but know one else it would seem is!

I also think if you have this kind of account you should try to handle the criticism better, or don’t bother. All these two have done is got rid of followers and brought them to this site, it sure did me!

Reactions: 14
I know it blows my mind! I also cringe when 🦧 or 🗑 get a comment and they either delete or give a nasty reply especially when 🦧 is always the one saying “I’m entitled to my opinion” but know one else it would seem is!

I also think if you have this kind of account you should try to handle the criticism better, or don’t bother. All these two have done is got rid of followers and brought them to this site, it sure did me!
Only the queen orangutan is allowed an opinion, Poor taco probably can’t even have a favourite food without her kicking up a fuss.

Yeah, that’s exactly why I don’t have an account like that, because I am a sensitive cry baby who would get so upset. I don’t even remember when the last time I posted on Instagram, probably the beginning of the year. I could never sit on my phone all day, checking for comments. It’s just too much stress that I don’t need

Reactions: 13
For someone with a Hello Fresh Christmas meal, there's a heck of a lot of Tesco and Waitrose food in that fridge. It all looks like prepackaged stuff, thought those food box bits came in paper bags not packed in plastic🤔 Another tall tale Tan? 🤥

Reactions: 10
I really dont think she thought this through properly 😂. She just saw the opportunity to jump on yet another bandwagon. Or maybe it’s her way to weed out us tattlers 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol shall I?
Your calendar! Lol

Hot tub or calendar! Which lie to unravel first! 😂
She’s so asked herself these questions or got Taco too! Or to weed us out! Lol

She just can’t help having a dig at Trashfords! She knows they’re out out in the rain seeing some torches shone on the trees and house, yet she has to make a point of saying she’s happy to be home and cosy! We all know she’s seething really that she didn’t know about the light show and book it first! Lol #welldonetrash 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Your calendar! Lol

She’s so asked herself these questions or got Taco too! Or to weed us out! Lol

She just can’t help having a dig at Trashfords! She knows they’re out out in the rain seeing some torches shone on the trees and house, yet she has to make a point of saying she’s happy to be home and cosy! We all know she’s seething really that she didn’t know about the light show and book it first! Lol #welldonetrash 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏼
Then Trash makes a point of saying the rain held off for them. 🤣🤣🤣
So childish but we all love it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.