Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to ask Tanya some questions like how did she get to Silverstone without passing through Tier 4? Did she not stop for a toilet break at all? Where was the restaurant she had that roast?
She's so insensitive, we are tier 4 but less than an hour away from her. She's not that far from Hastings & Rother which are tier 4 so its coming her way.
I bet this week they will be posting eating out. Going to loads of non essential shops when the majority of the country is in tier 4 and being told to stay at home. This new strain is much easier to spread, they aren't far from Kent and Surrey yet they keep going out and about. Selfish twats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Tan posted about the amazing silver stone track!
they are both insensitive morons, they are the epitome of ‘I’m alright, Jack’

Hope everyone here who is in tier 4 manage to have a good Christmas! Love and best wishes to you all x
Thank you x Wishing you a good Christmas too x

Reactions: 5
Tan posted about the amazing silver stone track!
they are both insensitive morons, they are the epitome of ‘I’m alright, Jack’

Hope everyone here who is in tier 4 manage to have a good Christmas! Love and best wishes to you all x
Wow, is that it?! I’ve seen better light displays down my road.

As for 🦧 travelling to different tiers, that’s her all over 🙄 #shedidn’tknow

Reactions: 15
Tashas obvs been called out and she’s turned commenting off on the cinema pic 🙄
Someone had commented this morning about how people have literally just had their hearts broken about Christmas and you’re posting this etc etc, was up for about five minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Tashas obvs been called out and she’s turned commenting off on the cinema pic 🙄
What did she expect that everyone was going to be so happy and pleased that she got to see a film when over the weekend most people’s Christmas plans have been ripped apart! 😡

I’ve noticed fewer people are commenting on her and the apes posts now and likes are going down!

Reactions: 16
I just cannot deal with them, I’m bleeping gobsmacked. Just when I think they can’t sink any lower they out do themselves. Christmas is cancelled for so many people, what is happening is devastating. I have two friends seriously poorly with Covid and both are key workers who have stuck to every rule and have worked hard throughout the pandemic. And yet we have Trash bag picking up her gifted meal and then off to the cinema and Tan travelling through Tier 4 completely unnecessarily to see some tit lights. The most selfish and self obsessed people on Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’ll translate.
Tanya- oh no, well it’s lucky really cos I didn’t want to go with the Trashfords to wales so I am pleased about this pandemic. I really don’t give a tit about you, and I only care about me. I only care about what I am doing. Making the best of it, is my answer to everything. Because I really don’t give two shits that there could be people on their own.
I don’t care that nurses are being called into work because they are so busy in hospital’s.
This bleeping idiot doesn’t give two shits.
I have also noticed her regular commenters are no longer commenting. Let’s hope none of her family get ill, she’ll post about them then.

Health and safety first....
drives through tier 4 on a 3 hour journey. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

[/QUOTE]
Couldn’t have put it better myself, Maggie. This flippant response makes my blood boil to be honest. On Christmas Day, instead of spending it with myself, my mum and my husband as we planned; my sister will be spending it alone in a flat in tier 4.
Tanya really doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself; as long as she’s got her immediate family around her, the rest of us should be happy to make do with FaceTime. She only ever really wanted the four of them together anyway. The most selfish witch I’ve ever come across.

• Heart
I just cannot deal with them, I’m bleeping gobsmacked. Just when I think they can’t sink any lower they out do themselves. Christmas is cancelled for so many people, what is happening is devastating. I have two friends seriously poorly with Covid and both are key workers who have stuck to every rule and have worked hard throughout the pandemic. And yet we have Trash bag picking up her gifted meal and then off to the cinema and Tan travelling through Tier 4 completely unnecessarily to see some tit lights. The most selfish and self obsessed people on Instagram.
So sorry to hear about your friends, I hope they get better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That’s tit about your friends, I hope they get well soon. ❤

I’ll translate.
Tanya- oh no, well it’s lucky really cos I didn’t want to go with the Trashfords to wales so I am pleased about this pandemic. I really don’t give a tit about you, and I only care about me. I only care about what I am doing. Making the best of it, is my answer to everything. Because I really don’t give two shits that there could be people on their own.
I don’t care that nurses are being called into work because they are so busy in hospital’s.
I have also noticed her regular commenters are no longer commenting. Let’s hope none of her family get ill, she’ll post about them then.

Couldn’t have put it better myself, Maggie. This flippant response makes my blood boil to be honest. On Christmas Day, instead of spending it with myself, my mum and my husband as we planned; my sister will be spending it alone in a flat in tier 4.
Tanya really doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself; as long as she’s got her immediate family around her, the rest of us should be happy to make do with FaceTime. She only ever really wanted the four of them together anyway. The most selfish witch I’ve ever come across.
[/QUOTE]
She really is.
I’m so sorry about your sister. Nothing anyone can say can make up for the fact someone is alone.
It’s just utter tit. Let’s hope once restitutions are lifted we can all be with our loved ones. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Trash has travelled to a different town, 40 mins away just to go to the cinema! She lives in a different world. 🙄

Reactions: 13
I had a spare 20 minutes earlier so I mailed Toby Carvery asking their PR team to review her profile. They gifted her slop on a plate takeaway when she shop hops, CLEARLY is never short of food, travels through the towns and shopping centres through the pandemic and shows no signs of stopping.

I questioned Toby Carvery if this is the sort of fat beast they want advertising their restaurants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry to hear this, I hope your friends are on the mend soon ❤

I’ll translate.

[/QUOTE]
Oh your poor sister, I don’t even know what to say, it’s so tit and I’m sorry. I hope your family can be together soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a spare 20 minutes earlier so I mailed Toby Carvery asking their PR team to review her profile. They gifted her slop on a plate takeaway when she shop hops, CLEARLY is never short of food, travels through the towns and shopping centres through the pandemic and shows no signs of stopping.

I questioned Toby Carvery if this is the sort of fat beast they want advertising their restaurants.
Let us know if they respond. Again surly that meal could of gone to where more deserving. She is far from deserving.

Companies aren't doing it for charitable purposes or because people are deserving. They're doing it because giving a meal or product that (to them) costs peanuts to an 'influencer' is cheap advertising when it's then being seen by thousands of people. Unfortunately for the companies involved here they've not really done their homework on who they give their stuff to.

There are so many people saying these two aren't deserving (and I'm not meaning they are) but that meal wouldn't have gone to a family that can't afford it or are struggling if it hadn't been given to Tash.

Reactions: 12

Brilliant. Don't any of these companies do any kind of research on who they choose to advocate for their business? For goodness sake.

Reactions: 10
They’ve all been out and about this weekend and 🗑 and Onslow are working today and tomorrow and presumably Planet of the Apes are too! What if on their travels they’ve picked up Covid and pass it on! 😡

And why if Tan has an autoimmune disease is she still going places, through different tiers etc! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Doing the 20 mins drive means he’s in a controlled environment where he can perve on the women in front of 🗑 so she can join in and seem like she doesn’t mind. Can’t wait to what Toby come back with! I can’t get over how bad she looks! I was seriously tempted to message her about the cinema. Selfish fat twit. They really do no think!

Reactions: 10
They’ve all been out and about this weekend and 🗑 and Onslow are working today and tomorrow and presumably Planet of the Apes are too! What if on their travels they’ve picked up Covid and pass it on! 😡

And why if Tan has an autoimmune disease is she still going places, through different tiers etc! 😡
All giant cunts! They care for noone but themselves. I was spot on with Tan being a liar. There is not a chance you would be doing all that travelling if you have it! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.