Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still here reading... just not posting much as I cant trust myself. However, has 🗑 really gone on a date night to the cinema with Onslow despite whats happening?????
Am I living in a parallel world?
How bleeping insensitive can this witch get?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Literally oblivious to everything that’s going on at the moment
Cannot believe trash is at the cinema. She's so ignorant. All these people trapped in tier 4 and she goes to the cinema and posts about it. I'm absolutely disgusted.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Cannot believe trash is at the cinema. She's so ignorant. All these people trapped in tier 4 and she goes to the cinema and posts about it. I'm absolutely disgusted.
I cannot remember the last time I went to the cinema 🤦🏻‍♀️ They’ve been here there and everywhere and bragging about it has made it so much worse. Like I said in my previous post it isn’t relatable at all. Where I live we’ve been in tier 3 for what seems like forever. No meals out, no cinema trips, just being going to aldi and b&m once at the weekend as I work full time teaching. It honestly is a joke how they live their lives.

Reactions: 19
So there's only one other couple in the cinema, yet theyre sat only one row apart??? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What she is doing is a massive duck you, to the NHS, to all key workers. She is a massive dick head.
As for the sister in law, who’s spends money like she is Daddy Warbucks from Annie. She is just as bad.
This is meant to be my first week off, but I am delivering food hampers to vulnerable people, I do it every year. But this year it’s spread over two days. Because we know some of the old people will need and want to chat. I am not getting paid and I don’t post about it on my social media. And I am not telling you guys so you can say well done.
I am pointing out that a small thing from me can make a huge difference to someone else.
Tanya’s doesn’t do anything for anyone else.
Trasha only does it if she is getting paid.
Tanya should be spending her cash locally.
The deli down the road you sent your daughter to in lockdown, I am sure would appreciate your business.
But no you waste your money on crap from F&M. All for likes on the gram.
What an absolute pair of bleeping horrid witches you both are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I literally cannot believe that Trash has posted that she's at the bleeping cinema. I just can't with her any more. What an absolute cretin.

Reactions: 17
I'm still here reading... just not posting much as I cant trust myself. However, has 🗑 really gone on a date night to the cinema with Onslow despite whats happening?????
Am I living in a parallel world?
How bleeping insensitive can this witch get?
No more insensitive than that witch Tranya! They’re both as bad as each other!

Reactions: 9
duck you Natascha Ashford 🖕🏻 duck you and your bikey family and your fat duck of a sister in law who thinks she's a bleeping billionaire. Hope your Christmas falls apart and your husband ends up balls deep in someone else.
Absolute bleep. Selfish,thick, fat bleep.
duck you both 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There are no words for this moron!. Date night at a cinema, well bleeping lucky them. We have been put in tier 4 now and I'm all for people that can go out in their tiers to do so, but don't brag about it and splash it all around. There are many people in all tiers that are lonely and can't go out due to anxiety or shielding or just plain scared of this virus.
Then we get these bleeping muppets living their lives as if they are on another planet.

Who gives a duck you got a manky over priced sausage and tea and coffee and bread that will be drier then a nuns chuff come christmas morning.

How about doing something nice for someone else who would appreciate the gesture, instead of living your tit pretend life that is clearly miserable as you feel the need to buy things to fill a void in it.
Moan over.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello Tattlers. Been off for a while as busy with work but had to come on tonight after seeing Trasha at the cinema. bleeping idiot. It’s bad enough she’s all over the show picking up meals, going to drive through movies and shop hopping to high heaven. Why do you think there’s only you and one other couple you utter bellend? Everyone else is staying home to protect their family and friends and our NHS who are on their knees from working back to back shifts since March. But not you. You’re too thick to get it. Really, really need to wake up Trasha. This is not a joke, but you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They are both an utter joke of a human! Tran is a percy pig obsessed, travelling bleep. I do not miss looking at your crappy meals. Unblock us all you coward. Trash is a tat buying, shop hopping, insensitive bleep. I really want someone to punch the tit out of these two at this point. I am sick to my stomach of them especially after this weekends news!

Reactions: 15
haha I love that, please tash when you read this, please continue and ask John to put his feet somewhere random. Let’s liven Christmas up!!

gutted the cottage is well and truly cancelled, would’ve been hilarious to watch the tit Show unfold 🙄
The only place Shlongs feet will be other than up on their teeny tiny sofa, is under some other blondes table!

Tanya, we all know that bread won’t last until Christmas day so how pointless was that?!
Don’t get me started on bread! Still bleeping reeling from the bakery ‘bread-gate’ incident before their caravan holiday. Greedy twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually have no words.
No words.
So Tasha gets given enough free food to feed two families while people are actually bleeping starving. And then goes out for a date night at a bleeping cinema.

Tanya and her £50 bleeping breakfast and she is 100% gone out for a meal! Look at those roast photos! She's just trying to keep it quiet incase she gets tit but nope she's sat having a bleeping meal out.

duck off. Sick of these two

Reactions: 17
The pair of them are bleeping disgrace. Totally insensitive to those around them, takers and not givers, and really I would not want to know or be related to either of them!
🦧 is out for Sunday roast now, no doubt we’ll all be treated to the ooos and ahhhss of the light show around Silverstone - that essential journey she has had to make, like the other twunt has to the cinema! 😡

Reactions: 12
I’m actually quite jealous they both live in this oblivious bubble. It must be quite a nice feeling not to have a care about any of what’s going on around them! 🦧 pretends she does and uses it as an excuse for her extravagant purchases and as for 🗑 she’s just absolutely clueless!

Trouble is, and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, but I think it would take one of them to catch this bloody virus to wake up and realise this crap is real. Like someone said, they are just not relevant anymore. I also think some, in fact a lot of their followers are just as bad as them and it just encourages their awful behaviour! 😩

Reactions: 14
I reckon they were gifted ONE Toby carvery jumper and have delightfully shared it for the gram!! I used to think Tanya was the worst one , you know being an absolute racist and all ( black people are just like doggies ....!) but tascha is just as bad, so many people are making heart wrenching choices to change all their Christmas plans ( me included ) to keep each other safe and not spread this bastard thing, not that melt though - of course your cheating ‘ hubby ’ has suggested going to Wonder Woman, he weren’t gonna suggest the bleeping nativity was he now 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.