Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. I don't think we needed that many 😭😭 why are under her eyes so bloody saggy. How old is she meant to be???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it matters what tier these two baffoons are placed in, it will make no difference to them whatsoever 🤷‍♀️
Yes very true, I just wondered if any of them would maybe see the error of their ways but of course they won’t.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Pheasants Roost would think this if she knew the real Tanya. The real tanya that her old work colleagues know and let’s not forget the lady who’s ex knew Taco and basically told us everything that’s been going on. Pheasants Roost says Tanya is all about Family like her...... Where’s Tanya son????? That Pheasant Roost is where she is because her father gave her the Job as it was his company before it got sold and she has made her own daughter a manager there..... Yes nepotism at its finest. Neither of them would be where they are if it had not been for a family foot up. So yes they work hard but all this .... have positive vibes and you will be successful is bollocks. Pheasants Roost alters all her selfies ( Ive seen her real figure and she’s alot bigger) also she says her clothes are Karen Millen but really from misguided. I caught her out about that one and got blocked. She does alot for charity but you can bet your bottom dollar it’s all over Instagram so everyone knows she does it. It’s all fake and bollocks.... yes she has a lovely home and has the income as she’s mortgage free and both her and husband ( who is also employed by her) have two incomes ( hers being a managing director wage therefore Tanya trying to keep up with her is silly. It’s all fake and bollocks. I’ve deleted my Instagram app as I can’t be doing with all the bullshit. All trying to copy one another ..... showing all their homes. What they have bought and where they go and what they eat. Seriously is this what people think the world needs to see. I would tell you I’m sat with a coffee with my cats on my lap while wearing my love actually pjs. My bathroom needs cleaning today and I’ve just done the recycling ... oh and I need to make a quorn cottage pie later. You all interested in that.... Nah did not think so. I am living for the day that Instagram Is no more.
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 6
Have you seen the comments on her cranberry chicken wings post?! 😂😂 sheppyshepshep gotta be a fake account surely ma boab

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think that Sheppyshepshep is a tattler. Follows loads of chefs, then Tanya, Tasha, both of pervy Johns accounts and one of Tanyas daughters... could be wrong, but just seems odd!
I think it’s one of 🦧sock puppet accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m jealous of her her cosy house, the debt she’s in purely for self affirmation and the gram and I’m jealous of all of her fake followers or the followers that follow her because of tattle!! So much to be jealous of!! Ooo and those titanic themed pjs she had, I’m wel jel of those
Let’s be honest her home is anything but cosy. It’s like a Dr’s waiting room and no decent magazines to read. I’d rather sit on a cold bench then in her horrible little hobbit hole. Which maybe be small but I did have a nosey as her neighbours instagram. Who i think is pretty fab. And her house is lovely. So really it shows you it’s who lives there.
Tanya has no sole and her home reflects that.
The comments are hilarious on the chicken wings. One of them has to be a Tattler.

View attachment 350265

What in the fresh merry hell is this????

What in the fresh merry hell is this????
Dear God!!!
my eyes my eyes.
Her eyes are dead.

Reactions: 8
Sorry geography isn’t my strong point, is that these 2 in tier 3 now then?
🦧 is still tier 2 and i think 🗑 is too. Like you say not that it would make any difference to them!

I see 🗑 has made her hot tub all Christmassy 😂😂

• Sick
  • Heart
A Candy cane Hot tub Jesus Christ 🙈 Even Will Ferrell In Elf would piss himself laughing at that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Festive germ pool, really Trasha?!? FFS! Why is she even pretending to be sad about the crappy cottage trip. I certainly wouldn't want to spend Christmas with the great ape passively aggressively trying to undermine me and make out her grimy twin is better. 🦧they're both grubby 🤢. Also ape face im swimsuit 🤢🤢🤢 I'm certain we're sadder than her as we don't get to witness the passive aggressive tit show 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh guys don’t mention pheasants roost she’s another braggy twit whose nostril flare does my boobs in. She goes on about how hard she works, “her” business is actually her Dads. We’d all be successful in life if Daddy gave us managerial jobs. She also hired her failing daughter (the blonde one) to the company as a manager which annoyed those who have been there years- nepotism much. She’s very much a “it’s not what you know it’s who you know”... she needs to start crediting her dad for his hard work. She just walks around the company being bossy and snubbing anyone who is slightly more intelligent than her. She’d be nothing without her parents. She puts so much pressure on her daughters it’s actually cringe. She’d die if she knew what her little angels got up to. Her brunette daughter was a “manager for Chanel” aka a customer assistant on 20p an hour more and earning around £16k a year. Nothing wrong with that but again, grandads bank account gave her a helping hand in the property world. She has got a new job as a receptionist and I enjoyed pheasant roost bigging it up like she’s now an nhs manager. She’s on the bottom banding, the lowest role. Anyway back on topic!! Are trasha and Tanya actually genuinely in touch or do they still slag each other off behind each other’s backs?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh guys don’t mention pheasants roost she’s another braggy twit whose nostril flare does my boobs in. She goes on about how hard she works, “her” business is actually her Dads. We’d all be successful in life if Daddy gave us managerial jobs. She also hired her failing daughter (the blonde one) to the company as a manager which annoyed those who have been there years- nepotism much. She’s very much a “it’s not what you know it’s who you know”... she needs to start crediting her dad for his hard work. She just walks around the company being bossy and snubbing anyone who is slightly more intelligent than her. She’d be nothing without her parents. She puts so much pressure on her daughters it’s actually cringe. She’d die if she knew what her little angels got up to. Her brunette daughter was a “manager for Chanel” aka a customer assistant on 20p an hour more and earning around £16k a year. Nothing wrong with that but again, grandads bank account gave her a helping hand in the property world. She has got a new job as a receptionist and I enjoyed pheasant roost bigging it up like she’s now an nhs manager. She’s on the bottom banding, the lowest role. Anyway back on topic!! Are trasha and Tanya actually genuinely in touch or do they still slag each other off behind each other’s backs?!
Again nothing wrong with being at the bottom of a company- it was pheasants roost post that made me laugh out loud saying she “helps patients” erm no.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God if only tanya and tasha were still following each I'd love to see what tanya would say about tasha's winter wonderland bath

Yes very true, I just wondered if any of them would maybe see the error of their ways but of course they won’t.
But where is tanyas festive pool?
Well in the current climate it would be so insensitive for her to be paddling about in it enjoying herself when us mere peasants can’t afford one. Cos you know, she’s so concerned for other peoples well being in these times...in other words, it got a pretend puncture so it could be returned along with most of her other over priced tat to make more room on her never never cards for even more overpriced tat 🙄

#gottokeepupwiththatphesantsroostbird

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.