Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if we did this last year, I can’t remember.

But I’d LOVE it if on the next thread summary, we had a selection of best hashtags, funniest moments, best thing that never happened (hot tub!) bitchiest replies between them both, most loyal follower (looking at you, Anita)...

So we could all reminisce over the year and talk about our favourites?! 😂 I’m not a regular commenter on here as I struggle to keep up at times, but I do try and read daily so would really enjoy something like that!
As in like a T&T awards?! Love that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We all know Tanya will win with her #WeDidntKnow beating Tashas feature in the daily fail of her tiki bar (a year after the photos were taken)

Reactions: 9
I don’t know if we did this last year, I can’t remember.

But I’d LOVE it if on the next thread summary, we had a selection of best hashtags, funniest moments, best thing that never happened (hot tub!) bitchiest replies between them both, most loyal follower (looking at you, Anita)...

So we could all reminisce over the year and talk about our favourites?! 😂 I’m not a regular commenter on here as I struggle to keep up at times, but I do try and read daily so would really enjoy something like that!
This is a great idea, they’re that mental I think we forget what they’ve done throughout the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ideas for categories for our best tanya and tasha moments of 2020

The best filtered selfie
The best passive aggressive comment
The best hashtag
Who fucked up a meal the best
Best rainbow purchase
Best theme
Who ate the most nibbles
Who drank the most drinkies
The biggest dick move of 2020
The biggest bleep of 2020

Please do feel free to come up with your own categories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry but who are these nitwits convincing Tanya that ‘trolls are jealous of her’??!

Ok so if I am a classified a troll - then I am a million % NOT jealous of Tanya.

Committing adultery, now engaged again, in debt, a nasty piece of work to the SIL2B on a public forum, shop hops during a pandemic, selfish, rude, attention seeking, having to invent medical ailments, levels of passive agressive behaviour, lying about products bought in shops, the hot tub, staging my own engagement to my terrified H2B for the gram.

I could go on forever

Reactions: 20

The best filtered selfie
The best hashtag
Best rainbow purchase
Best theme
Who ate the most nibbles

Best selfie

The best filtered selfie
The best hashtag
Best rainbow purchase
Best theme
Who ate the most nibbles

Sorry just missed that u already put selfie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thought the “before” was too clean to be Trasha’s. Posting photos of someone else’s oven on Instagram...wow, gripping content🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh please 🙄
The reply is laughable. Yeah we are jealous of a middle aged woman who lies daily and can’t even cook a decent meal without making a fool of herself.
As for the pheasant woman, she sounds like she is being paid to say that. Watch all the replies now kissing her arse.
[/QUOTE]
I followed the pheasant woman for a while. She’s exactly what Tanya wants to be, but the difference is pheasant can actually afford it. She has a lovely house and all of the Emma Bridgewater and white company stuff Tanya could only dream of! It’s actually sad she’s getting herself into debt to be like these women who actually work hard to afford it

Reactions: 11

The best filtered selfie
The best hashtag
Best rainbow purchase
Best theme
Who ate the most nibbles

Best passive aggressive comment goes to tan with the 'I didn't know I had to tell you I was going' on their silly little ghost walk

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only Trash would clean an oven and then think to post it on Insta. She definitely needs to find more of a purpose in life. Too much of it is taken up with eating and watching movies so when she does finally do some work, it’s such a big event she has to capture it on the gram for posterity! 😂

Last edited:
Long time lurker but I’ve finally had to post. I ordered a Costa lunch via Uber Eats today and got a free gift because my order was over £15- the Costa gingerbread set that Tasha was trying to palm off as an influencer gift recently! I proper laughed when I saw it- she made out that Costa had sent it to her, even marked it as an ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry but who are these nitwits convincing Tanya that ‘trolls are jealous of her’??!

Ok so if I am a classified a troll - then I am a million % NOT jealous of Tanya.

Committing adultery, now engaged again, in debt, a nasty piece of work to the SIL2B on a public forum, shop hops during a pandemic, selfish, rude, attention seeking, having to invent medical ailments, levels of passive agressive behaviour, lying about products bought in shops, the hot tub, staging my own engagement to my terrified H2B for the gram.

I could go on forever
Wow, so much jealousy I just don’t know how you sleep at night...not 🤣😂

Reactions: 8
181AECF8-0A1C-4E58-8888-A6CB345DB7CE.jpeg

oh duck off 😂

So Trasha is hinting that she used to have an oven like that? You still could if you didn’t waste your money on a load of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 349203
oh duck off 😂

So Trasha is hinting that she used to have an oven like that? You still could if you didn’t waste your money on a load of tit.
I may well be wrong, but I’m sure it’s been said somewhere that she’s been in that house since about 2001 (and her current oven looks v last century so guessing that was there when she moved in 😂😂) , so she’s really casting her memory back 😂😂😂. If she loved it that much why didn’t she move it with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I saw this on some other threads and thought it would be interesting. Both have around 19% fake followers, and
890A5A15-5028-4C12-A1B6-7AEFE67EE377.png
both seemed to loose a lot over the summer 🤓 Tans likes are going down too
5FC4085E-02B7-40AC-8294-6B6F055239BE.png
F1DCA5AC-8E16-4066-8B9C-16D99EDCBBB2.png
BB2A2F62-8C32-4E9E-8B89-5726176C63E6.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.