Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was expecting her to say there was something seriously wrong with the dog the way she has worded that post. I love animals and could understand if it was something bad that had happened. Hardly a life or death situation was it. Attention seeking idiot!

Reactions: 13
So Trasha works an hour a week, loves Bake off yet doesn’t even bother to bake anything?
duck sake Trash put some effort in!

I was expecting her to say there was something seriously wrong with the dog the way she has worded that post. I love animals and could understand if it was something bad that had happened. Hardly a life or death situation was it. Attention seeking idiot!
She probably didn’t make it to M&S to buy something for dinner!

Reactions: 12
Do we think Tasha is straight up delusional about the whole happy family or is she just claiming to have one to seem better than everyone?

Reactions: 11
She has to be, sadly for her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wonder if it’s not a sly dig at orangutan. She has her hubby, 2 kiddies, doesn’t have to work , has her own home etc = perfect life and something that orangutan can’t seem to have

Reactions: 10
A growth appointment for a dog?! Even babies are lucky to get their weight checked atm
Yep my 9 month old son has been seen/weihjed ANYTHING since he was 6 weeks. We have his 9-12 month check next week - over the phone! Stupid woman. Does she or Tasha know/care how many tears have been shed by so many others?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep my 9 month old son has been seen/weihjed ANYTHING since he was 6 weeks. We have his 9-12 month check next week - over the phone! Stupid woman. Does she or Tasha know/care how many tears have been shed by so many others?!
She doesn’t care. She lacks complete and total empathy. To her, her dog and her own family is way above anyone else. She can try act kind and relatable but it comes off as so fake and condescending, because she is completely bitter and spiteful right to her bones

Reactions: 9
Translation of Tans post:
I was stuck in 5 mins of traffic for an unnecessary appointment for my dog and just HAD to get a KFC bargain bucket to myself to calm the nerves!

Why does every inconvenience or bit of stress result in a bleeping takeaway with these pigs?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Translation of Tans post:
I was stuck in 5 mins of traffic for an unnecessary appointment for my dog and just HAD to get a KFC bargain bucket to myself to calm the nerves!

Why does every inconvenience or bit of stress result in a bleeping takeaway with these pigs?
Also why doesn’t Taco just tell her to calm the heck down. Why when things go slightly wrong he gets her a takeaway.
Is that the only thing that makes her happy?
has she never been stuck in traffic before?

Reactions: 15
And us too! My 13 month old hasn’t been weighed since March, he’s had no check ups not even over the phone. He’s had his vaccinations and that’s it, thankfully he seems in good health and he’s in the right size clothes so I’m taking it he’s ok. She’s ridiculous!

I can't believe her 🤦🏻‍♀️ she had a meltdown over a growth appt for her dog. I had a meltdown yesterday because my baby is sick and the gp won't take any appointments but he isn't 'sick enough' to go to a&e. Too right we're lucky if our kids get looked about during this pandemic but noooooo her precious little boy must get weighed or she'll simply huff and puff and blow the bleeping vets down.
Here Tanya, grow a dick and go duck yourself 🖕🏻
Honestly I'm so furious at the audacity of these two twats 😭 they are carrying on as if life is normal but it really isn't. My nurse friends are getting abuse at work, my teacher friends are having to isolate away from their families for fear of catching covid, I haven't had a visitor or any help with the baby since he came nevermind a health professional checking in (I don't know how you do it @Belleboo being a single mum and caring for your mammy you are an amazing woman 🙌🏻). I've been locked away making sure we don't contribute to the spread because my husband still has to go to work for 15 hours a day.
All of us on this thread are doing our bit, helping out in the community, caring for family members, going to work on the frontline every day etc so that these two cunts can act like everything's normal and perfect in their lives 😠 hope karma eats them

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Little bit of attention and a take away she’s back to being her usual cunty self #happybelly #unhealthyheart

Reactions: 14
What baffles me is the “fiancé insisted on a takeaway”, yet again someone else pacifying her outbursts and behaviour with greasy food.
There’s nothing wrong with having KFC, but it’s not needed just because you had a meltdown in the car over traffic? bleeping grow up you debt ridden old snatch

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What baffles me is the “fiancé insisted on a takeaway”, yet again someone else pacifying her outbursts and behaviour with greasy food.
There’s nothing wrong with having KFC, but it’s not needed just because you had a meltdown in the car over traffic? bleeping grow up you debt ridden old snatch
Once again she proves that the only way to make her happy is to buy her something. If only taco would grow a spine and leave

Reactions: 12
Taco prob can’t leave because they are in so much debt.

Im sorry but if you were that insistent on marrying someone, you’d go ahead and just do it! Doesn’t matter on cost or venue. The amount of money Tanya has crumbled away this year could have paid for a private little wedding (even with covid rules in place!).
Taco won’t marry her. The poor fucker is terrified she will take him to the cleaners if he leaves.

I can't believe her 🤦🏻‍♀️ she had a meltdown over a growth appt for her dog. I had a meltdown yesterday because my baby is sick and the gp won't take any appointments but he isn't 'sick enough' to go to a&e. Too right we're lucky if our kids get looked about during this pandemic but noooooo her precious little boy must get weighed or she'll simply huff and puff and blow the bleeping vets down.
Here Tanya, grow a dick and go duck yourself 🖕🏻
Honestly I'm so furious at the audacity of these two twats 😭 they are carrying on as if life is normal but it really isn't. My nurse friends are getting abuse at work, my teacher friends are having to isolate away from their families for fear of catching covid, I haven't had a visitor or any help with the baby since he came nevermind a health professional checking in (I don't know how you do it @Belleboo being a single mum and caring for your mammy you are an amazing woman 🙌🏻). I've been locked away making sure we don't contribute to the spread because my husband still has to go to work for 15 hours a day.
All of us on this thread are doing our bit, helping out in the community, caring for family members, going to work on the frontline every day etc so that these two cunts can act like everything's normal and perfect in their lives 😠 hope karma eats them
How’s your baby today? I hope he’s better but that’s disgraceful, I was of the understanding that doctors have to see sick babies. I know you’ll be exhausted and it’s so hard without all the extra fighting but you must push if you’re worried about him, I honestly think Mams know best. As for me I’m really not great, I do look after my Mam but she helps me with the baby too, you just do what you have to do. Good luck if you need to vent I’m here x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sure trash, I’m sure Olivia downloaded the Percy pig countdown to Christmas app 🙄 wasn’t you at all was it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.