Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s your baby today? I hope he’s better but that’s disgraceful, I was of the understanding that doctors have to see sick babies. I know you’ll be exhausted and it’s so hard without all the extra fighting but you must push if you’re worried about him, I honestly think Mams know best. As for me I’m really not great, I do look after my Mam but she helps me with the baby too, you just do what you have to do. Good luck if you need to vent I’m here x
He's improving so I'm glad about that. I honestly felt crazy, i know something is wrong with him but can't put my finger on it. He had his 2nd set of jabs tuesday last week so i think he reacted badly plus I think he might be starting to teethe. Thank you so much, same goes for you too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m concerned that that little puppy is not getting the exercise he needs, dachshunds are notoriously greedy dogs and can become overweight very easily. He weighs 4kilos and is 4/5 months old??? I know every dog is different but my miniature dachshund weighed that at nearly 7 months he’s 9 months now and is around 5 kilos. That breaks my heart....also never had a puppy weight appointment either 🤷🏻‍♀️
my little sausage also gets walked daily we cover between 3-6k a day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine Tan to be like Verruca Salt, you know the greedy demanding one from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. And Taco is running round after her petrified of her next outburst like Verruca’s dad. If a bit of traffic is tipping over her the edge, god forbid she ever has any real life challenges thrown at her, how would she possibly cope?! Poor lamb, bet she had to have a lie down on her tv bed to wind down after the day’s traumas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this troll for bleeping real? A meltdown and bursting in to tears over a vet appointment? I have burst into tears a few times lately due to my mother in law who lives with us having breast cancer, my daughter who is autistic suffering awfully with her anxiety thanks to covid I'm trying to look after them both and now my husband has lost all of his income (taxi driver) thanks to lockdown and this would normally be his busiest time of year! I have never suffered with depression in my life but am getting to the point where I'm sorry I've woke up in the morning yet these stupid bastards go about like we're not in the midst of a pandemic and everything is jingle bells and festive feels. I can't stand them and I'm sorry for the woe is me I know there are people even worse off maybe a bargain bucket will cheer me up or not

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Is this troll for bleeping real? A meltdown and bursting in to tears over a vet appointment? I have burst into tears a few times lately due to my mother in law who lives with us having breast cancer, my daughter who is autistic suffering awfully with her anxiety thanks to covid I'm trying to look after them both and now my husband has lost all of his income (taxi driver) thanks to lockdown and this would normally be his busiest time of year! I have never suffered with depression in my life but am getting to the point where I'm sorry I've woke up in the morning yet these stupid bastards go about like we're not in the midst of a pandemic and everything is jingle bells and festive feels. I can't stand them and I'm sorry for the woe is me I know there are people even worse off maybe a bargain bucket will cheer me up or not
So sorry for you and your family. Hope thing improve for you all, take care ❤

Reactions: 7
So sorry you are going through this at the moment xx

Reactions: 5
I’m concerned that that little puppy is not getting the exercise he needs, dachshunds are notoriously greedy dogs and can become overweight very easily. He weighs 4kilos and is 4/5 months old??? I know every dog is different but my miniature dachshund weighed that at nearly 7 months he’s 9 months now and is around 5 kilos. That breaks my heart....also never had a puppy weight appointment either 🤷🏻‍♀️
My minature dachshund is 6 months old and 6.4 kg... he's not fat at all though he is taller than average and very long!
We haven't had any weight appointments, how ridiculous is she!

Reactions: 10
He's improving so I'm glad about that. I honestly felt crazy, i know something is wrong with him but can't put my finger on it. He had his 2nd set of jabs tuesday last week so i think he reacted badly plus I think he might be starting to teethe. Thank you so much, same goes for you too ❤
I’m no expert but I do think Mams instincts are bang on. My little lad was poorly after those jabs too, I couldn’t get his temperature down it was awful and it upset his sleeping too. I hope he’s over the worst. Thanks so much x

I’m so sorry that’s tit, I really hope things improve for you soon ❤

I’m half wondering if she’s getting him weighed as she thinks he’s too big? We all know he’s an accessory and to these idiots the smaller the dog the more ‘cute’ it is? I’m convinced she’s either already got him an Instagram account or setting him up to be an Insta ‘star’ so she gets more attention and freebies! A small cute dog would get more following and likes than a normal sized dog!

Last edited:
Gosh you have got so much to cope with. It's no wonder you're feeling low. My son is autistic too and suffering with anxiety mostly down to school and covid. Sending you lots of love. It's hard. Big hugs

Reactions: 9
A meltdown.. over a growth appointment? What even is a growth appointment for a dog. We never had one for our dachshund.

I think she's actually had a meltdown over the Christmas bubble situation and she's thrown her toys out the pram because she could still end up having trash bag and co in her bubble

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she's actually had a meltdown over the Christmas bubble situation and she's thrown her toys out the pram because she could still end up having trash bag and co in her bubble
I reckon it’s because she has to go to the cottage or they will loose their money.
they can go now can’t they?

I thought they already cancelled the cottage and she planned something else. She said they thought the rule of 6 wouldn’t change so it’s too late now if she already cancelled. I’m gutted 😭 would have been hilarious for us!

Damn it, I got all hopeful that the cottage would be back on, what with ELF weekend coming up.
I’m gutted!!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My minature dachshund is 6 months old and 6.4 kg... he's not fat at all though he is taller than average and very long!
We haven't had any weight appointments, how ridiculous is she!
Mine is very short! He’s got the littlest legs ever 😂 they’re such cute and loving dogs...if not a little stubborn too!

I’m no expert but I do think Mams instincts are bang on. My little lad was poorly after those jabs too, I couldn’t get his temperature down it was awful and it upset his sleeping too. I hope he’s over the worst. Thanks so much x

I’m so sorry that’s tit, I really hope things improve for you soon ❤

I’m half wondering if she’s getting him weighed as she thinks he’s too big? We all know he’s an accessory and to these idiots the smaller the dog the more ‘cute’ it is? I’m convinced she’s either already got him an Instagram account or setting him up to be an Insta ‘star’ so she gets more attention and freebies! A small cute dog would get more following and likes than a normal sized dog!
Maybe 🤔 I can honestly say my darling boy will never be an Instagram prop, he never sits still long enough, but then we didn’t buy him for the gram

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.