Tanya & Tasha #31 Greedy and wasteful Tash, meanwhile Tan’s still splashing the cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t imagine it’ll be as nice as home cooked either?!
All she will be given is the ingredients and instructions how to cook it all. She will still have to prep etc.
She can feed the 4 of them for Christmas dinner for much less than the HelloFresh prices. Plus all the other treats we know she will buy on top on this. She is spending purely for the sake of it!

Reactions: 11
The Xmas food boxes are not sold out, I’ve just been online to look!! Another lie from the orange oaf.
Go on trash, do it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont want trash to copy anymore. I feel like along with this website that it gives Orangutan a sick sense of satisfaction.

Reactions: 9
FFS...that Hello Fresh box has to be the laziest thing ever for someone who allegedly loves to cook. She must be mentally ill to to keep spending money she hasn’t got on the crap she does. Half of the fun (and I say this as someone who generally prefers eating out to cooking) of Christmas Dinner indoors is sourcing the best ingredients yourself and mucking in as a family to pull it together. Mind you some of the food she has posted over recent times shows that she isn’t nearly as much of a ‘foodie’ as she might like ‘her public’ 🤣🤣 to believe. Dog tit curry anyone? 🤮

Reactions: 14
That dog tit curry was a microwave meal 100%!! She usually serves all the curries in those metal dishes. This one was just poured onto a plate (from a microwave packet). She’s a compulsive liar

• Wow
Poor Trash hasn't eaten all day, she can't have or she would have shared it. Hope she is ok......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah there she is. Been shop hopping and bought some sugary cereal for the kiddies.

• Haha
duck off were those picked up a few weeks ago. We would have seen them a few weeks ago if that was the case. #tryagaintrash #shophopping #covidiot

Reactions: 15
I thought you liked to cook Tan? She just couldn't resist a slight at Trashy who unlike her I bet makes a homemade catastrophe #lazyape #imbetterthanyoutrasha #myfamilyisnotperfectbutletspretend #iforgotaboutyouson #oops
She is literally giving me anxiety the amount she is spending?! They’re not even away on this bastarding mini break yet that they need to buy a load of food for, yet she’s buying this already?!
I really really want to know where all this money is coming from!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is literally giving me anxiety the amount she is spending?! They’re not even away on this bastarding mini break yet that they need to buy a load of food for, yet she’s buying this already?!
I really really want to know where all this money is coming from!
Post office?!? 🤣🙄 Same! It's all credit cards I reckon which she pays the minimum on or Taco's inheritance.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi 👋 everyone long time lurker first time poster - I’m mostly just here for the laughs but 🗑 has really pissed me off tonight. Her greed is like nothing I have ever known- those melting marshmallows and snowmen, my kids (3&5) would love them I have seen them on insta but never managed to nab any possibly because I work 27 hours a week, have said 3&5 year old and don’t shop hop like a mad woman due to ya know the global pandemic and for her to say she’s going to ‘stock up’ for her ‘ kiddies ‘ who are grown arse teenagers 🤦‍♀️ Honestly I know it sounds irrational but this is what has tipped me over the edge 😬 she has to have everything. That’s right Trash you clear the shelves f**k everyone else oh and don’t you worry about small children going hungry this half term Hun whole communities of people out there including my own are doing what we can to support our struggling families but aslong as your kiddies have enough sugar to gorge on I shall sleep sound in my bed 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hi 👋 everyone long time lurker first time poster - I’m mostly just here for the laughs but 🗑 has really pissed me off tonight. Her greed is like nothing I have ever known- those melting marshmallows and snowmen, my kids (3&5) would love them I have seen them on insta but never managed to nab any possibly because I work 27 hours a week, have said 3&5 year old and don’t shop hop like a mad woman due to ya know the global pandemic and for her to say she’s going to ‘stock up’ for her ‘ kiddies ‘ who are grown arse teenagers 🤦‍♀️ Honestly I know it sounds irrational but this is what has tipped me over the edge 😬 she has to have everything. That’s right Trash you clear the shelves f**k everyone else oh and don’t you worry about small children going hungry this half term Hun whole communities of people out there including my own are doing what we can to support our struggling families but aslong as your kiddies have enough sugar to gorge on I shall sleep sound in my bed 🤬
I normally find it funny, but after the MP decision To cut half term meals for kids, they are both really getting on my nerves. Both selfish and greedy!

Reactions: 20
Is anyone else really confused by this pic? Why on earth is Coca Cola relevant to hot chocolate???
Lol she’s just picked up this bottle as it’s got Santa on it 🙄 such a joke.

Also are we confused by these two saying Christmas in their own homes but (according to comments on Tanyas hello fresh) it seems the cottage break isn’t even cancelled yet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tash is taking the cauldron mug with her on their mini break, how sad. By the sounds of things, there will be no point them being on a mini break as she is taking her entire house with her, it will be just like her being at home! No wonder she has started to pack early. 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have to admit occasionally Ive had similar thoughts, oh my little ones would love this or that, but there will never be any left by the time I get time to pop in. Shes going to stock up though selfish witch.

And yes the overeating is esp infuriating right now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.