Tanya & Tasha #31 Greedy and wasteful Tash, meanwhile Tan’s still splashing the cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LittleBoWhite well done for the thread title.
Had to shorten to make it fit.
Christmas is off, the battle of the mini breaks is about to commence.
Looks like Trasha will be eating her Christmas dinner in her hot tub.
Tanya is still spending like she is rockerfella.
Trasha isn’t following Tan anymore.
It’s because of the ghost walk.
Trasha still trying to ruin her kids teeth with sugary drinks and treats.
Tan got herself a new air fryer, and dresses as a bouncer at the weekends.

Tan is a still lying, and it seems has light fingers.
Onslow is still liking young girls photos.
Trasha still works 2 hours a week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel like contacting the post office about her theft!!! Seems they just brushed in under the carpet because they got paid by her family. How is she any different from any other petty criminal who can’t get a job because of their record? She’s no better! Disappointed in the company if this is true!

I feel like contacting the post office about her theft!!! Seems they just brushed in under the carpet because they got paid by her family. How is she any different from any other petty criminal who can’t get a job because of their record? She’s no better! Disappointed in the company if this is true!
Probably hid it because they’d get questioned about any missing post and birthday cards! She’s vile! I think I’ll complain.

Reactions: 3
Hate to admit it but trashy’s burgers look really good tonight. Bet 🦧 is shaking with rage foaming at the mouth whilst frantically googling spooky recipes to outdo her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyway. I know trash eats a lot, but that Chinese the other night, The crackers and duck would have filled me up, maybe with some rice......I got stomach ache looking at the amount she ate, then she pulled out the chocolate. How the duck does she do it night after night?!?

I dont live far from longleat, might pop in and film the orangutan in the wild....😆

Hate to admit it but trashy’s burgers look really good tonight. Bet 🦧 is shaking with rage foaming at the mouth whilst frantically googling spooky recipes to outdo her
Yeah I like the spider legs from onion rings touch 🙈🙈😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh tanya. It’s a bowl of chilli you absolute slob. The only thing creepy about it is that you’re probably towered over it trying to get the “perfect” picture whilst doing what you think is a cute giggle when in reality it sounds like a pig passing a kidney stone. Hehehe I’m so mad #somuchfun#crackingup#shedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyway. I know trash eats a lot, but that Chinese the other night, The crackers and duck would have filled me up, maybe with some rice......I got stomach ache looking at the amount she ate, then she pulled out the chocolate. How the duck does she do it night after night?!?

I dont live far from longleat, might pop in and film the orangutan in the wild....😆

She’s definitely reading here. There were eight legs tonight! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Yes please do 😂
Oh tanya. It’s a bowl of chilli you absolute slob. The only thing creepy about it is that you’re probably towered over it trying to get the “perfect” picture whilst doing what you think is a cute giggle when in reality it sounds like a pig passing a kidney stone. Hehehe I’m so mad #somuchfun#crackingup#shedidntknow

Pig passing a kidney stone 🐷😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m impressed she had the initiative to hunt down those black burger buns! Definitely trying to up her game

Reactions: 10
@LittleBoWhite well done for the thread title.
Had to shorten to make it fit.
Christmas is off, the battle of the mini breaks is about to commence.
Looks like Trasha will be eating her Christmas dinner in her hot tub.
Tanya is still spending like she is rockerfella.
Trasha isn’t following Tan anymore.
It’s because of the ghost walk.
Trasha still trying to ruin her kids teeth with sugary drinks and treats.
Tan got herself a new air fryer, and dresses as a bouncer at the weekends.

Tan is a still lying, and it seems has light fingers.
Onslow is still liking young girls photos.
Trasha still works 2 hours a week.
I love at the end of every summary we always have ‘trash still works 2 hours a week’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tanya’s food has definitely gone down hill lately... it’s like she can’t be arsed and just throws it together. We know she’s a lazy fat duck but it’s like it’s all just too much like hard work for her... maybe the ‘stressful’ day job of being a BMW gopher is all too much..she wants all the attention but can’t be arsed to properly work for it..
That chilli tonight is a prime example... the only thing Halloween about it is that she’s cut shapes in the tortilla .. which a 5 year old could do.. she has reached a new low tonight...
Ohhhh and Tanya, stealing from a post office... that explains a lot. She is so desperate for her next fix... just replace the words ‘alcohol’ or ‘drugs’ and her behaviour is identical for buying crap.. she needs to get her fix.. she probably gets a high every time she buys something ... then her mood dips then she gets another high when the item arrives and then she dips again... she shows no attachment to all the stuff she buys.. it’s literally her next fix.. she bumbles around from one fix to the next.. just like an addict world. She really needs help.. and sadly, it doesn’t look like any one loves her enough to care about her to help her get help...
I find it so sad that one human can be so unloved ...

Reactions: 16
I’m impressed she had the initiative to hunt down those black burger buns! Definitely trying to up her game
Someone commented on her post with the black burger buns from her drive in cinema night asking where they were from then some Baker commented tagging the company that made them... Suddenly Tasha got them gifted to her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone commented on her post with the black burger buns from her drive in cinema night asking where they were from then some Baker commented tagging the company that made them... Suddenly Tasha got them gifted to her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh.... I thought she had sought them out. Not so impressive then!!

Reactions: 7
I really hope something big happens soon with these two, maybe we find out what's actually happened? One of them ends up on the thread slagging the other? Tanya's debt catches up on her and its all public?
I don't know if I'm the only one but I'm honestly bored of them to the point I've unfollowed them. I find them both so painfully boring... Nothing in their life changes? Tanya buys tit and goes on tit breaks. Tasha thinks its okay to post constant food photos while people are starving and still has a filthy house.
Even if I liked them and followed them I would end up unfollowing them because there's honestly nothing interesting going on. Seriously boring Instagram accounts.

I honestly love reading here because I find the people who post funny and so friendly. If it wasn't for everyone on here I think I would have left months ago and forgotten about these two by now

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.