Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
Morning lovelies, today I have to pop out to Asda followed by Tesco and then B&M and then obviously will have to go to Lidl too. But before I do all that, I’ll need to get a festive cosy Costa!! Halfway through the day, I’ll nip to McDonald’s to have lunch on the go. And then tonightHubby is going to order as a Chinese! And then an Indian for dessert 🥰 #sosocosy #cosiestever #cosyawardgoestome

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MrsSC

Hi 👋 everyone long time lurker first time poster - I’m mostly just here for the laughs but 🗑 has really pissed me off tonight. Her greed is like nothing I have ever known- those melting marshmallows and snowmen, my kids (3&5) would love them I have seen them on insta but never managed to nab any possibly because I work 27 hours a week, have said 3&5 year old and don’t shop hop like a mad woman due to ya know the global pandemic and for her to say she’s going to ‘stock up’ for her ‘ kiddies ‘ who are grown arse teenagers 🤦‍♀️ Honestly I know it sounds irrational but this is what has tipped me over the edge 😬 she has to have everything. That’s right Trash you clear the shelves f**k everyone else oh and don’t you worry about small children going hungry this half term Hun whole communities of people out there including my own are doing what we can to support our struggling families but aslong as your kiddies have enough sugar to gorge on I shall sleep sound in my bed 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 40

MissVanjie

Constantly tested?? At a caravan park...... What the actual fuck is she on about?? Dislussional

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Wednesday26

BRING IT ON TWIT AND TWAT, the long awaited battle of the mini break Is upon us.. Who will win, Centre parcs or caravan parcs, Jabby the hutt or Chewbacca, Mrs Bucket or Stig of the dump.
This vicious war will take place during a global pandemic, where child poverty soars and a bitter rift has besieged these two families. Countless pictures will be taken, bottles of wine will be left unopened, tonnes of yummy food will be devoured.
STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT THE WINNER OF,
‘THE BATTLE OF THE BELLENDS’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Just catching up as been poorly last few days (stomach bug not covid!), Just wanted to say I can't get over Tanya's outfit last night - head to toe in khaki green, she must have looked like a teenage mutant ninja turtle barging her way into that restaurant!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
I don't know about anyone else but tonight has hit me harder than I thought. I'm not stuck at home, I've not lost my job, I'm healthy and I should be thankful. But I had a tough arse year last year, really, really tough. A long relationship ended, I ended up homeless due to it for just over a month. I lost what I considered as the only family I had and all my friends. I found myself sat in a dark place wondering if I'll ever see the morning.
I really wanted this year to be good.
Now it's November, I haven't been out "having fun" since the start of February... Last time I was in a pub, restaurant, trip away was the start of February due to my anxiety I haven't been one the ones to go to pubs, meet my mates, go for meals, then trips away etc. I suffer with my mental health and usually I like to fill my spare days with stuff to do. I try to do pointless trips away as many times as possible because I have a really strong hatred towards the town I live in and feel trapped.
I know that may sound selfish because omg you can't go to the pub or go away poor you?? Right?
But I go to work and I go home and I go to work and I go home etc.
My work is quieter than usual but the odd person I do see are a lot more nasty than usual. It's draining.. Honestly. Going from a busy job to just nothing aswell as thinking how long are they going to keep us here before they decide enough is enough? It's exhausting. Not physically but mentally. I find myself sat in work and my blood is boiling. Why? I don't fucking know?
Because I'm angry? The world is turning to shit and people are dying yet there's idiots pissing about on their jollies every other day??

I had a tough time growing up. I had a tough first relationship that went on for years. I struggled with money for years. Struggled with mental health. My birthday is NYE it's a difficult day for me. I don't like Nye and I don't like my birthday for personal reasons. I don't celebrate it but last year it got to about 11pm and I thought fuck this year has got to be a good one. One where I no longer have this feeling in my gut. But here we are.
Like I said I'm alive, I'm healthy, I have a job and I'm glad for that. It must be so bloody difficult for everyone who aren't so lucky to have those things.
But God, what a tough year it's been.
Another tough year. I wonder how many people are thinking that? I wonder how many people are thinking shit I can't do these tough years anymore.
If anyone on this thread or anyone reading this thread feels that way then please speak to someone, easier said than done I know because I never do that. But speaking to a stranger about this sort of stuff is meant to be easier than speaking to someone you know so please message me.. I really mean that.
As cringe as it sounds... Life is tough, but so are you 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

LancsLass

He he Tash, I got the orange hot chocolate on Sunday whilst food shopping... copy cat 🙄🤣

I’m feeling very emotional tonight for some reason. My husband who is in the police has been working 22 hour shifts at least once a week. He goes to work at 7am & he doesn’t come home until 5am the following day, sleeps for a couple of hours & goes back to work. He’s been late home every night for weeks now & is doing another 20 odd hour shift again today so when I see these idiots getting constant takeaways, buying tat, booking this, that & the other, it pisses me off when I see how hard other people work compared to them.

I don’t go around bragging but I help rescue animals, feed & clothe the homeless, we even housed a homeless man & his dog in a house our family owned & let him stay for a year rent free until he got back on his feet & found a job & house. I buy teenagers Christmas presents who are from poor families as this age range often gets forgotten about 😞
I would help anyone & these “ influencers ” could use their platforms for good use & donate which would show them to be decent people but all this pair do is rush out to get the latest food & drink items, show off at every opportunity & basically show themselves to be utterly selfish 😡

Sorry about the rant, I’m just in that mood tonight! 🙈😆

Last edited:
  • Heart

Detty pig

First avatar pic change, in honour of the dettiest pig I know 🐷

When I say know, I mean shes in my bubble, I know Ive never actually met her but we both live in tier 1 places so Ive put her in my bubble so I can hug her when I do see her. Its cool.

• Haha

Noname1992

Never posted before but long time lurker, LOVE this thread.
I’ve been drawn to post at last because I can’t believe the bitchiest, snidest and most spiteful post yet that Tanya has just posted. It may look innocuous but you know damn well that those hashtags are her way of sending an immature fuck you to Tasha 😂 Better yet, who else thinks that she waited until the boxes were sold out before she posted about it so that Tasha couldn’t copy? It’s what instantly went through my mind, it’s exactly how sneaky and immature she really is! Bet she’s full of glee!

Reactions: 33

rrrt

The split ends..splash some cash on a fucking hair cut love! What’s the point spending money you don’t have on all the designer clobber - mind you that jumper looks as cheap as - when a good 30cm of your hair is dead and split to buggery 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ (Disclaimer - I never actually swear in real life but I can’t help it where these two fucking half wits are concerned 🤣😂)
She can’t cut her hair, she’s a long red haired passionate mum and fiancée (as per her Facebook) 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31