Tanya & Tasha #31 Greedy and wasteful Tash, meanwhile Tan’s still splashing the cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it goes in swings and roundabouts with these two. I don’t actually follow either of them. I did when I first found Tattle. After a while you become jaded by them.
This thread is hilarious, kept me going in lockdown. Sometimes they make me laugh, other times I want to slap the pair of them.
It’s truly unbelievable they still do the same tit they did 2 or 3 years ago. It’s so sad.
They haven’t moved their accounts on, it’s still the same crap.
Surely we are well over due a meltdown? Or an illness?
Still no coffee cup photo from Tan, in her car. Actually I think it’s a white van, helps with her job on a Saturday night as a bouncer, she keeps Taco tied up in the back as a guard dog!
It’s Monday and Trasha is packing for her mini break on Friday! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe Trash, you could clean ya grout?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Tasha been gifted more food wee bottles of sauces, why are people seriously giving her free stuff she is clearly not in need with the amount she always spends on a daily basis, some family that are struggling would of been so grateful for them

Reactions: 8
I'm the same Maggie it's helped me through lockdown. I had an account before this one but got removed due to a comment on a Hinch thread. A few of these ladies helped me when I had a really hard time at home with my partner. After I got removed I didn't bother trying to come back on for a month or so but continued to read and it pulled me back in.
I think both of their Instagram accounts speak for them. They are still posting the same stuff from 2/3 years ago and I think any real followers they have (that they haven't bought) are people who followed their account years ago and just haven't bothered to unfollow but obviously find them boring as tit considering they only get at most 400 likes on one post on a good day. Which is literally what my case was, I followed Tasha years ago and her account seemed okay.. It took me a while to spot Tanya and when I did I thought she was copying Tasha. Then when I went to unfollow Tasha because she was boring me I checked Tanya out again(never followed her) and I saw her post about tattle and taadaaa!
I think that's why Tanya doesn't mention tattle anymore because too many people have found the thread and joined in hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Completely agree, even if they didnt reuse photos (looking at you especially Tanya) you would think each year was the exact same, only difference being they've bought more crap to add. An empty loop of consumerism.

• Heart
The sad thing is if we all got bored and stopped the threads about them T&T would be absolutely devastated because I honestly think they enjoy the attention. Which is why they do little things that we post about to try to "troll" us. Could just imagine the rampage Tanya would go on because she can't get attention from H2B while she's pushing out crocodile tears about the big bad tattle trolls

Reactions: 10
Why has Trash started taking videos of her table spreads? Or 'tablescapes'

I'm excited to see how Tan 'spookifies' her fish tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is fatty boom boom constantly buying from m&s these days? She isn’t fooling anyone #shedidntknow #thatsheisntrich #creditcardrichisntrich #dontyouwishyourh2bislamelikemine #spooky

Reactions: 21
Packing so many days in advance for a weekend? Why? None of them actually have busy lives? And surely ‘the kiddies’ are old enough to pack there own stuff? I took my then 10 month old to a caravan for 4 days and packed the night before after completing a 10 hour shift and getting him to bed, what is wrong with them?

Reactions: 14
While I think about it, I call bullshit that Trasha makes her own burgers!!
They look too perfect, my husband makes ours and they’re all different shapes. And we have a bloody press.
So either Trasha has wasted talent as a burger maker or she is a bleeping liar!
I say she is a liar!!! 🤥

• Haha
Never posted before but long time lurker, LOVE this thread.
I’ve been drawn to post at last because I can’t believe the bitchiest, snidest and most spiteful post yet that Tanya has just posted. It may look innocuous but you know damn well that those hashtags are her way of sending an immature duck you to Tasha 😂 Better yet, who else thinks that she waited until the boxes were sold out before she posted about it so that Tasha couldn’t copy? It’s what instantly went through my mind, it’s exactly how sneaky and immature she really is! Bet she’s full of glee!

Reactions: 33
I thought you liked to cook Tan? She just couldn't resist a slight at Trashy who unlike her I bet makes a homemade catastrophe #lazyape #imbetterthanyoutrasha #myfamilyisnotperfectbutletspretend #iforgotaboutyouson #oops
Fingers crossed her box doesn’t turn up on time and she’s left without her dinner 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She will be gutted to hear that it’s not sold out (I’ve just got the same email) and there is still time for 🗑 to copy her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will be gutted to hear that it’s not sold out (I’ve just got the same email) and there is still time for 🗑 to copy her.
We should all chip in and gift our precious influencer one, it can be a gift from us trolls. We all know where she lives

• Haha
I thought you liked to cook Tan? She just couldn't resist a slight at Trashy who unlike her I bet makes a homemade catastrophe #lazyape #imbetterthanyoutrasha #myfamilyisnotperfectbutletspretend #iforgotaboutyouson #oops
That box is £111 to feed 4 people! I think, the site says £27.75 per person for 4 for that one.

I do like HelloFresh we get the boxes sometimes but I can't see anything in the Christmas box that you couldn't just easily buy way cheaper and for the same effort.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That box is £111 to feed 4 people! I think, the site says £27.75 per person for 4 for that one.

I do like HelloFresh we get the boxes sometimes but I can't see anything in the Christmas box that you couldn't just easily buy way cheaper and for the same effort.
I just can’t imagine it’ll be as nice as home cooked either?!

Reactions: 10
I actually have no words. How immature are these two?
SO ridiculous!!!!! My husband and I had to do long distance for a while and it is difficult. To act like a weekend or even a week apart is sooo hard is a huge slap in the face of those who have to be apart for a lot longer or people who have families in the military. They are utterly pathetic!!!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.