Tanya & Tasha #31 Greedy and wasteful Tash, meanwhile Tan’s still splashing the cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s given her friend that manky top hat chavvy thing she made herself as a new joke gift? duck me you right bleep at least give away one of the UNOPENED wines you’ve got as props

Reactions: 12
Keep smiling lovelies? Is this witch for real?

Thread suggestion
The covidiots have had a falling out, tash still hasn't cleaned her grout. It's nearly Christmas he he he tans still buying tat for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So last night I went back and checked everything orangutan has bought since feb. this is minus make up, decorations, clothing, weekends away. Anyone want to add up how much this all comes to?
Let’s not forget the 11 million candles she buys, the star chart photo of when she did it with Taco.
The numerous dinner sets, the unopened bottles of wine.
I am sure someone did add it all up and it’s was over 6 grand. Don’t quote me on that.
And the shampoo, the make up. The list is endless.

Reactions: 8
“when ONE is ironing”. Excuse me?! When has she ever said something like this?! 😂😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Keep smiling lovelies? Is this witch for real?

Thread suggestion
The covidiots have had a falling out, tash still hasn't cleaned her grout. It's nearly Christmas he he he tans still buying tat for all to see
Still hasn’t cleaned her grout 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tashas been having tests? lies and deceit meanwhile Tanyas looking for all of her receipts

Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion.
Halloween"s done bring on Christmas sparkle, T&T's lives are one big debacle!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she’s given her friend that manky top hat chavvy thing she made herself as a new joke gift? duck me you right bleep at least give away one of the UNOPENED wines you’ve got as props
Trying to make out she made another one! We all know that’s one of yours that’s all dusty! Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tasha saying she went and dropped a card and present in for her bestie? So that’s another person she’s sharing germs with then? If she doesn’t social distance with strangers she’s not going to with her best pal is she? Actually weren’t they in a her hot tub together not long ago? Has this selfish cow ever followed any rules?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.