Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it Tan that also has a son? It’s been so long that I’ve forgotten if she has or just girls? I was reading her latest post about “taking her boys out for a walk” and I’m assuming she means h2b and the poor depressed dog??

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand this pic?!?!? Why so many themed Strictly bits! Is she in paid partnership with them? Who can be bothered (apart from Trash obvs) to buy and set up sucha a staged pic! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean, do they do a Strictly online shop for this tat? It’s weird tit, is all this themed tit! They obvs have way too much time spare, that they can do this day in day out! #imfuckingexhaustedjusookingatit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just don’t understand this pic?!?!? Why so many themed Strictly bits! Is she in paid partnership with them? Who can be bothered (apart from Trash obvs) to buy and set up sucha a staged pic! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean, do they do a Strictly online shop for this tat? It’s weird tit, is all this themed tit! They obvs have way too much time spare, that they can do this day in day out! #imfuckingexhaustedjusookingatit
She has nothing else to do, she considers Instagram her job!! And going round her ladies begging for their old tit. That she will pass off as hers, yes I am talking about those UGG slippers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does oranguntanman know that account is a tattler!!!??

& whoever posted that it’s weird that well known accounts follow the account in question? Why is that weird? I’m confused lol

lots of people with lower follower counts have big names following them? I just don’t get the clue why is it relevant can you fill me in :)

Reactions: 6
How does oranguntanman know that account is a tattler!!!??

& whoever posted that it’s weird that well known accounts follow the account in question? Why is that weird? I’m confused lol

lots of people with lower follower counts have big names following them? I just don’t get the clue why is it relevant can you fill me in :)
I can’t help you, sorry I don’t have a clue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is there an orange juice shortage?
Trasha has a dribble of juice and Tanya has about a mouthful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you have to put walk in your planner, you arent walking enough.
Maybe she needs to remind herself she has a dog!
Ii don’t know anyone with than these two that do themed food for the whole of October!! I used to do a Halloween dinner when my kids where little.
Still no communication between these two?

Reactions: 9
Ii don’t know anyone with than these two that do themed food for the whole of October!! I used to do a Halloween dinner when my kids where little.
I do 1 halloween dinner on the actual night. For my children. Like actual children, not teens. Although my teen does get some or that would be mean 😂

Reactions: 13
The pair of them need to duck off with all these spooky meals and do something productive like becoming better people 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
I actually think they might be done! Trash must have reached breaking point to unfollow and 🦧 just won’t be the type to ever be wrong or apologise. Have your wedding now 🦧, at least you have an excuse to have a small guest list. Because I don’t think any friends or family will be attending! Just a few months off buying tit should cover the cost!

I actually think they might be done! Trash must have reached breaking point to unfollow and 🦧 just won’t be the type to ever be wrong or apologise. Have your wedding now 🦧, at least you have an excuse to have a small guest list. Because I don’t think any friends or family will be attending! Just a few months off buying tit should cover the cost!
Tbf if I were her Id smash out the wedding now, at least then she would have a reason no one came, rather than admitting shes a massive bleep and no one likes her.......

• Haha
Tbf if I were her Id smash out the wedding now, at least then she would have a reason no one came, rather than admitting shes a massive bleep and no one likes her.......
Absolutely, just her and Taco, can’t see anyone else being arsed to go.

Reactions: 7
And so the battle of the spooky menus takes place this week and next! #spookythathun #funfilledspookytummys

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
And so the battle of the spooky menus takes place this week and next! #spookythathun #funfilledspookytummys
At least trash is having a “big nite in” to make up for the fact she wasn’t aloud on the spooooky walk!

• Haha
At least trash is having a “big nite in” to make up for the fact she wasn’t aloud on the spooooky walk!
She has let herself and Us down. She should of gone on that walk and said duck you Tanya!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.