Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say @OranguTANman I'm not sure you understand Tattle. Many people on here follow these 2 muppets and post. None of us are traitors.
These women choose to share every aspect of their lives publicly. All we tattlers do is discuss said posts.
None of us are gonna apologise. We have freedom of speech.
If that is your agenda then welcome if it isn't then I would suggest this isn't the forum for you.
Exactly, whoever it is we don’t care. A few people on here have said they talk regularly with these two twats.
That’s what’s good about Tattle you have the freedom to say what ever that duck you like.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I want to know why this insta account sucks up to tan on Instagram and then comes on here and slates the duck out of her!!!!! 😡
Tan is sucking up actually as it's the other womans post and Tan commented. How do you know she is on here? Why do you care? We're all because they are a pair of twats, to put it mildly.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else still not understand what the duck is going on? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Something is a miss....I don’t trust tan and trash have fallen out! It’s probably all part of a master plan they’ve concocted up together!

Reactions: 12
Hey Bev if you are on this thread your grid is cute and it's nice to see a dog owner who spends time with their animals hehe

Reactions: 18
They are both boring as duck on their own. Please spill the beans and then follow each other and make passive aggressive comments again. Bless, so spooky hun hehe xx

bleeping hell, it’s always a Saturday night when it goes off isn’t it? One of them can’t handle their drinkies 🍷which is surprisingly considered the amount they both put away.

• Haha
bleeping hell, it’s always a Saturday night when it goes off isn’t it? One of them can’t handle their drinkies 🍷which is surprisingly considered the amount they both put away.
That’s so true, how funny. Tan must be shattered after her hard day running the BMW empire all on her own. She really is a amazing.
Hold up, it’s Saturday night. Tomorrow is Sunday , let’s hope we get to see their Sunday roast dinners! I won’t cope if we don’t. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to know why this insta account sucks up to tan on Instagram and then comes on here and slates the duck out of her!!!!! 😡
Don’t wish to alarm you Tan but I’d say quite a few of your followers do this. Buzz off you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am baffled and can’t be arsed to read the 5 pages I’ve missed.

if you don’t like tattle- piss off
If you like Tan and Tash or you are Tan and Tash- piss off
And if you’re a bully bull shitter- piss off!

On another note, why would any teenage girl want to go pumpkin picking? Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has Tan got so many pumpkins etc on her table? It annoys me as it'll be so much waste all for the gram

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.