Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1A95E277-6686-4D68-A799-8CC58D292815.jpeg

This is my face whenever I see what Tanya cooks!
You ain’t no Gordon Ramsey love!!!

Does Onlsow think he is being a cheeky chappy when he pulls that face?
Or ( and I am sorry) is that his sex face? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Trash is looking really old and haggered On them photos. All those sweeties and nibbles taking their toll! She’s aged so badly in the last year!

Reactions: 15
It looks like melted plastic

What is burger chew slice??
I had to read it a few times to understand what she meant, and I’m still non the wiser 🤣🤣 I mean I can only presume the illiterate ape meant to put cheese not chew 🤷🏻‍♀️😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to read it a few times to understand what she meant, and I’m still non the wiser 🤣🤣 I mean I can only presume the illiterate ape meant to put cheese not chew 🤷🏻‍♀️😭😭
I even googled it 😂😂 thought maybe it was some “fancy” item that is not available yet, she just happened to get it first from sainsburys because she owns them all 😂 anyway she’s gross, why couldn’t she just make a regular cheese sauce the old fashioned way with butter, flour milk and REAL cheese

I think @OranguTANman is Tanya!!
They both can’t string a sentence together!
Wouldn’t surprise me!

Reactions: 5
Trash is looking really old and haggered On them photos. All those sweeties and nibbles taking their toll! She’s aged so badly in the last year!
Her legs don’t look that big though 🤔 but the rest of her does?!

Reactions: 3
Her legs don’t look that big though 🤔 but the rest of her does?!
She does look quite chunky, I was referring to her face more, she just looks so unhealthy and grey! Really worn out, must be the constant staged photos and checking her comments to block and delete

Reactions: 9
I want to know why this insta account sucks up to tan on Instagram and then comes on here and slates the duck out of her!!!!! 😡
Who is it? And how do you know this?

She does look quite chunky, I was referring to her face more, she just looks so unhealthy and grey! Really worn out, must be the constant staged photos and checking her comments to block and delete
She has no neck! And she may have skinny legs but she has the body of a wheeble. 🤣

Why do you care?!
Because Tanya would care 🤣

Reactions: 12
This account they're posting about lives in East Sussex. They are followed by an account I follow(an award winning lifestyle brand) that has 133k followers

And another account with 121k followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have to say @OranguTANman I'm not sure you understand Tattle. Many people on here follow these 2 muppets and post. None of us are traitors.
These women choose to share every aspect of their lives publicly. All we tattlers do is discuss said posts.
None of us are gonna apologise. We have freedom of speech.
If that is your agenda then welcome if it isn't then I would suggest this isn't the forum for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.