Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyholly

VIP Member
Shock! 🦧 has spent 180 pounds on a actifryer! She just cannot stop herself! She claims shes been umming and ahhhing for ages. #ismellporkypies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Maggie28

VIP Member
Trasha’s effort on the pies isn’t too bad. Not last years awful effort.
I still don’t get what they get out of doing all this shit.
Trasha wins tonight’s menu for me! 😉
I still wouldn’t eat either dinner. 😂

Dramallamas

VIP Member
🤣🤣. Fucking hell...the coat 😂😂😂. And it’s Barbour. She proper has designs on herself being some sort of middle class aspirational figure 😂😂😂😂. You’re traipsing round the backstreets of a small town in East Sussex love, not off on a fox hunt or to shoot some grouse 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
I got a different reply - you guys didn't 'ask' apparently 😉

Worth a read for the lols - but it's a hard one, they are about as fucking illiterate as Trash herself!
So why not say that but not be rude.
I would not want to be associated with this guy or his business.
Maybe what he should do on his Instagram, he should show what he does to benefit the local community in his area. Not waste his time or money delivering to a fucking idiot like Trasha.
He see how many followers she has and see pound signs, but he clearly isn’t a good business man as he didn’t do his research.
One check on google would of helped him out.
It is really tough times, but giving free stuff to Trasha is not the right way to go about helping your business.
What he should of done is made an advertisement at the pumpkin picking place, or maybe make his Instagram more interesting and likeable.

We’ve been a bit quiet lately but we have got to comment on a few things.

we’re not sure if it’s still the case but Tan used to have a massive thing for buying fake stuff. Lots of stuff from Tiffany that was clearly from a market and put into a box bought off eBay. She would do that sort of thing all the time...picks something fake up and then tries to make out its real. She stopped doing it at work when she claimed to have a real handbag from someone but it was clearly a fake and someone who also worked on reception actually had a real one and brought it into compare! Tan then refused to ever bring hers back to put them side by side and she never boasted about having anything like that again.
also, my husband had dinner with someone she used to be very very close to her and there was an incident a few years ago where she was fired from her previous job for stealing money! And it was a lot too, like £5k or something. He thinks her parents had to pay the money back because she’d spent it and they were going to call the police!! He couldn’t remember anything else but it just goes to show you the sort of person she is. There is now a Watsapp group of old and new BMW workers and it’s dedicated to Tanya and Derek! I’m sure more stuff will pop up on there.
Holy fucking moly!!!

BMWGuys

Pretty sure someone already mentioned that Tanya worked in a post office at some point then was unemployed for a long time. I'm assuming thats why?
Confuses me so much why BMWguys comes online and doesn't say anything. If the tattle account is made just to slag Tanya off surely when someone else who claims to know her says something you would reply? Especially after coming online and reading it.

Also BMWguys said that Tanya would deliver/pick up before she got the advisor job and then said the other day that she was a receptionist before the advisor job? Do receptionist do stuff like that?
I’m not here to react to every post...I don’t have the details around where she worked or what she stole. I just got the details from my husband around it. Obviously Badger knows more so I’m not going to comment on that. She did start at BMW collecting and delivering cars before she got a role working in normal reception. Then she moved to Service reception. She got in trouble for taking photos and things while driving that’s true.

Mum123

VIP Member
Trying to shame people? Tan hun,
You’re the one fooling everyone and should be called out on your bullshit! Anyone can clearly see if you look at the hashtag she has used 🤣 hates been called out, obviously people are such trolls pointing out facts. Do better next time monkey chops

Maggie28

VIP Member
So the greedy bitch has sold a sofa that was gifted to her?
I honestly can’t believe the shit this woman pulls!!!
How about giving it to a woman’s refuge, they are crying out for things. Especially now, since lockdown.
Oh you have risen to a new fucking level of being a cunt!!! 🤬

That pie is a recipe by the chef Gizzi Erskine and to make it properly takes all day. She's definitely stolen that pic and re-used it she never has any of her other "spooky" meals on black lace
Maybe she left her gigantic lace knickers on the table 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Tdm

VIP Member
She is a professional liar. She has all the experience from her multiple affairs. How she has even manipulated that many men into sleeping with her I’ll never know

We’ve been a bit quiet lately but we have got to comment on a few things.

we’re not sure if it’s still the case but Tan used to have a massive thing for buying fake stuff. Lots of stuff from Tiffany that was clearly from a market and put into a box bought off eBay. She would do that sort of thing all the time...picks something fake up and then tries to make out its real. She stopped doing it at work when she claimed to have a real handbag from someone but it was clearly a fake and someone who also worked on reception actually had a real one and brought it into compare! Tan then refused to ever bring hers back to put them side by side and she never boasted about having anything like that again.
also, my husband had dinner with someone she used to be very very close to her and there was an incident a few years ago where she was fired from her previous job for stealing money! And it was a lot too, like £5k or something. He thinks her parents had to pay the money back because she’d spent it and they were going to call the police!! He couldn’t remember anything else but it just goes to show you the sort of person she is. There is now a Watsapp group of old and new BMW workers and it’s dedicated to Tanya and Derek! I’m sure more stuff will pop up on there.

Tonight's going to be a good night - let me get my nibbles and drinkies 😜

• Haha

BettySwalls1

Well after their massive faux pas with this little stunt they might find they lose business and may have actually damaged their reputation and also jeopardised their 36 employees jobs! #breadwankers
breadwankers ahahahahahaha!!! I spat my tea onto the dog.

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
Hows she got the nerve to talk about shaming people when she does it all the time to Trash.

Needmorecoffee2

Couldn’t agree more with all that you guys have said.. I used to think Trash and Tan were just pathetic and wasteful.. where as now I think they are incredibly selfish and disgusting.. it’s actually gross. They are so greedy & glutinous... they are all me me me.. never have either of them done anything for anyone.. they sheer volume of crap they eat and shove in their teenage ‘kiddies’ faces is grotesque.. especially Trasha.. the amount of effort she goes into eating and buying shit, if she put a fraction of that effort into helping other families, she could make a real difference.
They both seriously need to have a good think... a year ago, they could get away with their public show of greediness where as now the public mood is very different... neither of them have acted on that.. day after day, they are making themselves look more and more selfish.. supposedly ‘influencers’ ... the only thing they influence is actually making me want to be less and less like them..

• Heart
I read it as she paid for the items but was thanking them for delivering it, as I assume she lives quite far from it and it’s not their usual delivery route.

And we knowwhat trash is like half of it will be in her freezer, remember her freezing the ghost crumpets incase she couldn’t get them again 🤣🤣
Better screenshot them now, we'll see them defrosted on next year's bread week on bake off 😂

• Haha

Khe91

Chatty Member
I feel like Tan did this on purpose to get ‘attention’, especially where it was already said on here we had screenshots ready 😂 her DM was weird too....I’m waiting for her woe is me story!