Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tdm

VIP Member
I’m sure someone on here who claimed they knew her, either bmw guys or heart2heart, said that taco wasn’t happy and would complain about orangutan to John. Wonder if he finally realized that everyone losing respect for him and everyone thinking he is a spineless freak was the last straw. Plus her wasting thousands during a pandemic claiming it’s all gifts from him. I wonder how this would go down if they did split. Surely they are both on the lease and it’s not that easy to just kick her out. The more time he is trapped with her the more time she has to guilt trip him. “Oh taco, I knew you were just like everyone else, I knew you’d hurt me 💔 You know I have a 99.99% of going blind if I get stressed, is that what you want taco? You want me to go blind? Of course it’s what you want. You want me to go blind so you can take full custody of our furkids. 💔💔💔💔 I’m a good mummy to alphie. Can’t you see how much toys I have bought him? “

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Maggie28

VIP Member
We don’t think it’ll ever happen, they have no friends so there’s not actually anyone to invite. We have a bet on that there will be a huge thing planned and shouted about... the biggest wedding of the year and then surprise surprise it’s gets cancelled and it turns into just a small thing.

There was a time when she tried to tell us all that her and Derek had been asked, yes she said they asked her, to be on come done with me! Then it came to it and she said that the dates they wanted to film didn’t work for her and so they had to turn it down!!
I remember her posting about Come Dine with Me.
That would of been hilarious 😂
No way would they ask her, she applied and they rejected her.
Shame for us, because that would of been good to watch unfold.

Detty pig

I think Tasha gets so much more engagement then Tanya and Tanya hates it. She gets way more likes and comments and Tanya tries soooo hard to come across and likeable but it’s not working. Tasha is ok she’s a bit of a douche but not offensive. Tanya comes across fake and belittling (ie all the bless yous, and the I had it firsts) that people won’t relate to that. Tan defo makes better looking meals but it just comes across so wrong that people don’t relate.
Not a fan of either but dumbass Trash is more likable than evil witch Tran by miles.

Also Trash fuck off did you have those already, dont lower yourself!

Last edited:

FakeAF

Chatty Member
I hope the new owner of the sofa knows there’s a great big dip in one seat cushion where Tasha spends most afternoons eating and watching Hallmark movies! New sofa day. Is that even a thing! And it’s just like Tanya’s but in wait for it...grey.

FML. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Tdm

VIP Member
@Khe91 yes I think I’m wrong. I feel like I remember someone saying that Tan had like a random username. Red headed chef?? So I assumed she had that first. Then probs saw Tasha doing well with her own name and personal shit and jumped on that!
Wasn’t it girlybmwdriver?

Should have been worldsfattestorangutan

• Haha

MyWorld

VIP Member
Not to derail this thread and get into a debate but I’ve been so moved by Marcus Rashford and what he is trying to do to help children who go hungry & really using his platform to try and make a change. Then there’s ‘influencers’ like this pair who buy an unnecessary amount of food, never sticking to their bloody meal planners and wasting said food, not using their platform to encourage their followers to help out in anyway they can, along with them actually doing something to help like taking all their discarded meal planner ingredients to a food bank (I know we can’t prove they don’t do this but I HIGHLY doubt it, if Trasha did we’d hear no end of it after her shenanigans of helping out her lonely old lady who pays her for the bloody privilege!) It’s just made me so mad.
Specially how Trasha bangs on about her kiddies, you’d think she’d show some compassion towards the cause and other kiddies who go to bed at night on an empty stomach.
I don’t have kids but I’m doing my bit because I was lucky enough to never have to worry about being hungry as a child and I’m ashamed it’s taken me this long to realise how bad the issue was.

And if or Tanya receive anymore gifted food/sweets I will well and truly blow my top and give them what for. Can’t understand why influencers (more so bigger accounts who quite clearly make a living off doing it and earn a lot) or celebs accept gifted items that they could clearly afford themselves... why can’t they say please send these items to a food bank or charity and I will still promote your company anyway to my followers with the nice gesture you have shown.

RANT OVER!
Couldn’t agree more. I’m getting a few extra items in my shopping each week, so I can give to my local food bank before Christmas. I’ve done this all year, despite being self employed and still not back to working as much as before the pandemic.

No one should ever have to go with out food in this country, I find it heartbreaking to see.

These 2 are so wasteful 😡

• Heart

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
We’ve been a bit quiet lately but we have got to comment on a few things.

we’re not sure if it’s still the case but Tan used to have a massive thing for buying fake stuff. Lots of stuff from Tiffany that was clearly from a market and put into a box bought off eBay. She would do that sort of thing all the time...picks something fake up and then tries to make out its real. She stopped doing it at work when she claimed to have a real handbag from someone but it was clearly a fake and someone who also worked on reception actually had a real one and brought it into compare! Tan then refused to ever bring hers back to put them side by side and she never boasted about having anything like that again.
also, my husband had dinner with someone she used to be very very close to her and there was an incident a few years ago where she was fired from her previous job for stealing money! And it was a lot too, like £5k or something. He thinks her parents had to pay the money back because she’d spent it and they were going to call the police!! He couldn’t remember anything else but it just goes to show you the sort of person she is. There is now a Watsapp group of old and new BMW workers and it’s dedicated to Tanya and Derek! I’m sure more stuff will pop up on there.
Lol whatsapp group dedicated to them! Love it!

• Haha

malolo

VIP Member
Did she even get the black rolls she was after in the first place?
Top left of the picture.

Aside from 'breadgate' I'm actually quite impressed she's tracked down the buns to try and out do Tanya with her monster burgers. It's obviously the reason they didn't have them when they were meant to during the week.

• Wow

Mum123

VIP Member
Trash is looking really old and haggered On them photos. All those sweeties and nibbles taking their toll! She’s aged so badly in the last year!

Loulou1984

It may have been asked before but - who the fuck calls their kid Derek?!?! No wonder Taco or H2B is preferable

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
Oh Tanya you must be shitting yourself that you’ll be found out.
I wouldn’t want anyone to lose their job, but surly if her bosses find out she will?
She does come across as someone who isn’t honest. We know that from the lies she tells on her Instagram. If she lies about making dinner what else does she lie about.
I found them both on Twitter, and in 2012 he posted he was looking forward to seeing his kids.
Yet now they are never mentioned.
What kind of a woman is she, to want to be with a man who drops his kids.
I don’t feel sorry for Tanya or Taco. They deserve each other. If he has come into some money. Then I do hope he has put some by for his kids and not let this cretin spend it all.

Sallycinnamon_

Disgusting they would gift someone like trash a shit tonne of bread that they probably won’t eat as it’ll all go stale. Most reputable small local companies where I am are offering help to families in need during half term. Disgusting on them and disgusting on trash for taking it along side all the treats for her kiddies.

• Heart

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Were your brand new Timberlands no good Tan? So you had to buy some other new boots? Your champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget will catch up with you soon ⏰