Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pamelaaaa90

All you have to do is search the hashtag #spookypie and it comes up again bout 2 rows down!!! Used the same bloody tags, what a wally!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Wow that’s hit a nerve with her, love it! How she has the nerve, be kind 😂😂😂😂 please, your SIL2B has reached breaking point with your persistent unkind messages. Have a day off, if you can’t be arsed to make a pie then don’t make it, we don’t give a shit. But stop lying.

Hey guys, hope you're all OK 💗 haven't been on in a while can anyone update me on why Tash doesn't follow Tan anymore!? And what went down with her not letting her book the same thing as her or something???

Going to try come on here more like before but just had so much going on.. also.... how big was Tashs dinner last night ffs !! Who needs fish AND sausage!? 🤣

• Sick

Secretsquirrel13

🦧posts she loves having fun with food...just as well cos she has no friends to have fun with! Keep stuffing your face love... no one actually gives a fuck!

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
It might just be me, but the new sofa and the headboard foot stall are such different colours and textures it adds to my skin crawling of the miss matched Ashford house. Looks bloody awful

swimming

VIP Member
Have you messaged them? I did, very politely and got a really rude reply 😡
Sounds like one for the Daily Mail!

“Local bakery gifts ridiculous amount of bread to “influencer” who shop hopped throughout pandemic and sends rude reply when messaged on Instagram”

That’ll soon stop customers

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Anyone else still not understand what the fuck is going on? 😂
I am baffled and can’t be arsed to read the 5 pages I’ve missed.

if you don’t like tattle- piss off
If you like Tan and Tash or you are Tan and Tash- piss off
And if you’re a bully bull shitter- piss off!

On another note, why would any teenage girl want to go pumpkin picking? Wtf.

• Haha

DeeT

Glad to see a couple of people have called 🗑 out for her insensitive bread post yesterday and excess food posts in general. In response 🗑 claims she always donates to food banks when she does her supermarket shopping and volunteers to help support those that need help in her local village!!
Sorry but calling utter bullshit on this.......this is a woman that feels compelled to share the pointless minutiae of her daily life on Insta, but she really expects anyone to believe she wouldn’t share this stuff, in order to gain likes and validation from strangers.
Read the room Trascha nobody is impressed by your excessive displays or gluttony and greed 😡😡😡

• Wow

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
After that screenshot there's loads of passive agrressive comments... Then Tanya says "well I didn't know I had to tell you first" about booking it. She's just a cow. As soon as we pointed out on here how rude she was she tried to change her tune and someone commented so she deleted it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart