Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie28

VIP Member
Important notice. Trash is having a bath and has discretely hidden the yellow bath panel. She’s alarmed that it’s nearly dark already despite reminding us six weeks ago that the clocks go back this weekend. Nice one Trash! So glad you’re on it.
How is that relaxing, surrounded about all that shit? She still needs to clean her fucking grout 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s even put on the post before reducing down the mince beef and onions 😂 She’s probably searching her photos while eating her doner kebab

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Fuck sake Tanya. Check your spelling. #desicion 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also think ‘hubby‘ actually treated them all to KFC by way of an apology for the embarrassing resurfaced comments, asking another women out and stating he was separated. How can Tasha seriously post on insta like it’s happy families? I’d be mortified and lying low.

Last edited:

Maggie28

VIP Member
How in the hell did she get another job? What an absolute awful woman she is!!!
I bet even Trasha is pulling up chair for this!!

• Haha

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Come on on tasha we were all proud of you for kicking that knobhead SIL2B to the curb now it's time to strap on your lady balls and kick that slime ball husband to the curb too. Don't stay together just for the kiddies your potentially showing your son it's ok to treat women like that and your daughter that it's ok to be treated like that and it's not.

Snarky

20201015_205501.jpg

Went on fb to see if I could find out more info re. Potential falling out and wtf is this? She has defo wrote that for him or made him write it

• Haha
  • Wow

PaulSmitt

I’ve just realised, the photo of Tanyas 2 pumpkins in front of the fire, it’s not her fire it’s her tv!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

tarquin16

Chatty Member
clearly do need educating if they are trying to be pally with Trash who literally can’t string a sentence together

Also bet Tan is loving this, distracts from her trekking about in the pouring rain looking like a bailiff

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Another difficult Monday for her I see. Sat down watching a movie with a ridiculously late lunch.
I’d be fuming if I were John, seeing her sprawled in front of that TV everyday whlie I’m digging fucking trenches/knocking up a Tiki bar or whatever it is he does. And I’d want my dinner at a reasonable time not at 9pm. No wonder he’s got a roving eye...

• Haha

Stegosaurus

Since Monday the only vegetables Tash has served for dinner has been: a few mushrooms in a pie, a handful of green beans and a bit of bell pepper and onion in a pasta sauce. Their insides must be fucked!

• Haha
  • Sick

Happyholly

VIP Member
So trashy has posted 9 times today. 8 utterly pointless posts and 1 offensive and insensitive post. Who has the fucking time? What a sad little life she lives.

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Wow. Whatever happened to the customer is alright right? 😂
What a bunch of rude twats.
Screams embarrassment. They’ve got it so wrong. Ironically Trash won’t give a flying fuck about their products and let’s face it won’t be rushing to Eastbourne to buy more any time soon. She lives miles away. Tanya is closer in Hailsham.

Peachy9

VIP Member
I don't understand how 🦧 can hashtag that ninja thing with #ilovecooking...... I mean, it's surely the least involved method of cooking?! Bit like just putting some beans in a microwave 🤷