Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
She needs a new carpet, and get rid of that awful wallpaper. It’s like 50 shades of grey in there, with a bit of dirty beige thrown in 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tdm

VIP Member
Just got this from her 😂😂
That bitch really needs to take a leaf out of her own jungle. How dare she tell you to be kind when she is the wicked orangutan of the west. She’d burn mowgli at the stake if it meant she could have fire.
And to say you don’t know the true facts. Well clearly you do as it’s the truth that it’s the same pie. Fatty boom boom has probably minced taco to make her pie but because he’s such a skinny freak loser there was only enough to feed spit

• Haha

Tdm

VIP Member
Hasn’t Tan considered that in 11 days time there could be further restrictions/lockdown which will cancel her holiday? Doesn’t she watch the news? #shedidntknow
Lock down only applies to us peasants. Not the creator of BMW, braais, spooky food and the founder of other countries.

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Great an extra hour of these two today. How many extra posts can Trash cram in I wonder? Looks like she’s claimed the corner bit of the new sofa. Doesn’t leave much room for the others. She’s not moved from it since the sofa arrived other than when she’s out buying vital supplies from the shops obviously.

What baffles me is that they never seem to go for a walk or get any fresh air. Stop posting pics of food you selfish cretin and if you have to post show us the countryside.

Bet Trash is delighted she didn’t go on the ghost walk because it looked as dull as dishwater, but Tanya would have had a ghostly encounter because she invented Rye and ghosts. The only spirits she’ll have actually encountered would have been in one of those vile Halloween blood bag things when she got home. Silly cow.

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
So why not say that but not be rude.
I would not want to be associated with this guy or his business.
Maybe what he should do on his Instagram, he should show what he does to benefit the local community in his area. Not waste his time or money delivering to a fucking idiot like Trasha.
He see how many followers she has and see pound signs, but he clearly isn’t a good business man as he didn’t do his research.
One check on google would of helped him out.
It is really tough times, but giving free stuff to Trasha is not the right way to go about helping your business.
What he should of done is made an advertisement at the pumpkin picking place, or maybe make his Instagram more interesting and likeable.

Holy fucking moly!!!
She’d have had to have stolen a BMW 3 series and sold it for cash to afford all the stuff she’s bought since lockdown. 😂🤣😂🤣 Aww perfect Tanya is being outed. She should have made that a Jack ‘Skellington in the closet‘ pie! #spookyhun #notsoperfect

Tonight's going to be a good night - let me get my nibbles and drinkies 😜
I might even open one of my bottles of ‘for show only’ wines to go with the nibbles! 😂🤣

Lol whatsapp group dedicated to them! Love it!
Can we join? 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
I'm so confused about why you lovely ladies are saying the sofa isn't big enough! I've literally never seen all four of them sat on it together! It's always just her and a mystery person beside her we never actually see.

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
Why do they have to be stood together in every photo? It’s ok Tan no one wants to take him away from you, he isn’t exactly Tom Hardy is he? And she’s going away this weekend with her ‘absolute faves’ what about the son you gave birth to? No wonder she goes so over the top for Halloween, she’s an absolute witch!

• Haha

Detty pig

Shes stopped comments now. Fgs what did she think would happen. Such an obvious one, why lie? I dont get it.

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Amazed that trash has posted how she is saving the planet by using Smol washing products, yet spends thousands on absolute landfill shite for her pokey house

• Angry

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Poor dogs were forgotten again for their quarterly walk. Tan was frothing at the mouth with Del’s credit card in hand eager to get her new kitchen gadget she will use a handful of times then forget about

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
Trust Tanya to be at the front of that super spooky walk 🙄
I bet she asked the most annoying questions, and pissed off anyone else on the walk.
I have to say I am gutted the Trashfords didn’t rock up and be all dressed up like ghosts.
Mind you Trasha was at home on Tattle loving the tea.
Where’s Anita?

• Haha

BMWGuys

One thing we always end up talking about is the fact that Tanya has no friends, and we mean NO friends. The only people she spends time with are trash and her husband and her parents. They don’t see anyone else. There is nobody that actually wants to be friends with her. You will never see her going for coffee with a friend or going to someone’s house for dinner or having friends around. It’s only her and Derek and that’s it. How man people do you know at their age that literally have not one friend?

Reactions: 17