Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie28

VIP Member
Oh and I bloody love that Trasha has got in the hot tub tonight, a massive fuck you to Tanya.
Who’s hot tub was repossessed or the rental was up. Or she broke it with her fat arse. Or spit the dog clawed if. 🤣🤣🤣

Sleep tight Maggie
He is so unattractive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lurker111

Chatty Member
My baby daughter was born sleeping very late on in my pregnancy over 10 years ago and i remember my mum admitting after i was fortunate enough to have my rainbow, that my dad had intercepted a card and ripped it up after my loss as someome (thinking they meant well) had wrote in my sympathy card 'it just wasnt meant to be, and i was still young enough to have another. lm gobsmacked that a woman who has suffered a horrendous loss of a child in any sort of context would hashtag on a public platform that her pregnancy just wasnt meant to be.

• Heart

Detty pig

It wont have crossed her mind because shes a selfish narcissistic cunt, doesnt affect her so she wont have given it a second thought.

swimming

VIP Member
Who invited Badger back into the party? 😩😴

Why is Badger sat viewing one of our lovely thread ladies profiles at 1.15 on a Monday morning 🤔
It’ll be Tanya. Up late drinking - again.
Here we go again “what do you want to know?”

Piss off badger, you were amusing maybe 8 months ago but you’re incredibly boring now.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tdm

VIP Member
This cracked me up. Or a photo of the wires after an ECG heart tracing
She will probably put her earphones in her cutenose as her breathing tube and get taco to put a heart monitor screen on her iPad.

• Haha

Stockers_45

VIP Member
It makes you wonder if that picture is even hers from last year?
The pic of pie is on black lace? I call bullshit Tran pinched someone else’s photo!!! And if you made that pie tonight you lying ginger twunt, aren’t you fucking magic at getting the gravy to bubble out on the rim in identical spots to the one on 16th October 2019! Sooooooooo fucking clever you’ve managed to replicate the broken bit of pastry on one of the teeth too! #Fuckingsmashthatgingerfukkaflatout

• Haha

Detty pig

Commenting saying shes been making it a couple of years, clearly trying to bullshit some more. Its the exact same picture you twat. Stop lying.

• Haha
Fucking hell. Taco looks so much like a creep, and Tan obviously thought the most flattering thing would be to cover her face with a mask and she isn't wrong.

Taco doesn't have his face covered and she does. Oh, do excuse me, I forgot she's high risk #shopwanker #superspreader #shedidntknow

Attachments

• Haha

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
View attachment 286910
Has she got Fanta in her wine glass? 😂
Probably the Ribena/Vimto, she got for the kiddies 🙄
@BMWGuys I think I speak for everyone when I ask, can we join the WhatsApp group? 😂
I’m not surprised she’s been caught stealing before, we all know what a deceitful cow she is.
Still no reply to my hot tub comment on Tans post, but she still hasn’t blocked me either? Which in itself is odd.

The Barbour coat is from the outlets, my mum has one, she keeps her real one for special outings 😂

• Haha

Dramallamas

VIP Member
I wish 🗑 would fuck off with all these food posts! So fucking insensitive given the current situation regarding children not having a decent meal. For once KEEP your fucking feasts, food hauls and more bread to feed the 5000 off social media! You insensitive vile woman! For once she’s doing my head in more then that fat ginger ape!!! Fuming
Thing is without food posts girl got nothing...her house is shit, her kids aren’t interested, she doesn’t have a job to speak of or any gainful way of filling her days, her taste in clobber is dubious to say the least and her husband is a sleaze. It’s all pretty tragic when you begin to unpick it.

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
I got a different reply - you guys didn't 'ask' apparently 😉

Worth a read for the lols - but it's a hard one, they are about as fucking illiterate as Trash herself!
Fine, so they have donated, apparently. Just say that then and that you have a number of ways of promoting your brand. Humility doesn’t cost anything- why so aggressive? They backed the wrong horse, simples.

Rosepetal

Just went to the trouble of making a new Instagram account so I could post and say why don’t you donate all this to a food bank but she’s limited the frigging comments already 😤
I’m so mad why has this company done this?!

• Wow