Tanya & Tasha #26 Trash has cleaned her grout, Tan's got a dog she's forgotten about!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taco has that stereotype look about him. The slim ball type!
He wouldn’t be able to sell me a car. He is pathetic looking!

Reactions: 11
Taco has that stereotype look about him. The slim ball type!
He wouldn’t be able to sell me a car. He is pathetic looking!
Did you hear him talk in that puppy video? He sounds absolutely dim! Dont know how he could sell cars lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you hear him talk in that puppy video? He sounds absolutely dim! Dont know how he could sell cars lol
Cars sell themselves I believe. You either want it or you don’t. A 5 foot drip talking to me about specs and colours does sod all for me. Car salesmen are the most annoying wettest bits of feaces - just a notch under double glazing salesmen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven't been on LinkedIn for a while, does it still show you who's been looking at your profile? Wonder how long it will take for anyone to be blocked... Either that or he's got some explaining to do, on puppy day too!

Anyone else think the spending could be because of insecurity in their relationship and the dog a baby substitute to keep them together?

• Haha
Be careful with Linked In unless you have the service you pay for (Linked In Professional) it tells the person who has viewed their profile

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If you even looked up someone's LinkedIn and saw that Orangutan you'd change your mind straight away.
Maybe it's a get one get one free sort of deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tasha signing off her latest post with ‘love T x’. This is new right? And very random

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wonder who she copied that from?
VB x 😂😂😂

So since the start of the month we’ve had Blackpool, the spending spree at Bicester village, the jungle themed tat, pick your own sunflowers, dinner at the mermaid, stupid hat and T-shirt, a pumpkin spice haul, a bunch of flowers, Rick Stein box with wine, puppy beds and bowls, escape room for 4, birthday decorations, an indian, a bracelet, a sausage dog puppy.... and we still have the Côte box, a weekend away, boat trip and a vineyard tour. That’s got to be about 3 grand and we still have another 2 weeks left of this month!!!!
Obscene isn’t it! Could understand it if they were genuinely well off but they’re not!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.