Tanya & Tasha #26 Trash has cleaned her grout, Tan's got a dog she's forgotten about!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she alone again watching a film? What I wanna know is, we all know how big her house is.
Where is onslow? Is he in the garage, looking at his phone?
surly he can’t be sitting in the god awful armchair?
I can’t help but laugh that she actually tags living room inspo!!!!

So another week and thread!
it’s new puppy day today, Tanya will take photos, and show off all the expensive accessories she has got to go along with the new puppy!
Everything will Be perfect, Taco will comment, perfect honey! On the new dog post!
We have loads of new commenters, and even someone who knows Tan, they can confirm what we already know she is a prize bleep!! We also are waiting for BMW guys fo have a night out to talk about Taco and Tan, and get back to us. To yet again confirm what a prize bleep she is.
Tanya is still spending like Her life depends on it.
She took the her girls out, this was in response to us all saying she doesn’t do anything with them. The photo is Tanya confirms she could also be part of the Russian shot put team!
She is now helping out the countries large business by buying Rick steins eat at home. This week she is kindly having COTE at home meal delivered.
The woman even sent herself flowers, in competition with Trasha’s ones for her actual wedding anniversary. She has also forgotten that it’s her daughters GCSE results this week, but it’s ok, she has told all her 17k followed, aka Tattlers and fake accounts. What decorations she is having for her daughters 16th birthday.
It’s also seems Trasha has forgotten, that her son also has his results this week.
But what has to be the actual high light of the last week is not only did Trasha typex her grout, let’s be fair she didn’t clean it. She changed the chemical’s in the blow up bath in her garden, and admitted she that she hasn’t changed the water 🤮
Confirming she is a dirty witch.
Trasha has been our begging for a new sofa, she hasn’t mentioned it since. So I am guessing she was told to duck off, by companies that will be struggling. Seeing as we are still in a global pandemic and these two still haven’t grasped that fact.
Trasha went to the cinema, and guess what? she stuffed her face the whole way through the film so she didn’t need a mask.
Tanya & co went to an escape room and the website says wear a mask but guess what princess Fiona didn’t need to wear one. Because let’s face it, don’t they know she is insta famous!!!
Trasha still can’t cook a ducking decent looking meal, and her pans need cleaning. Onslow is apparently Queen Victoria as the victoria sponge cake is his signature cake 🙄
Trasha is still tagging her home as if it’s inspiring and people who are scrolling through hashtags will stop and think, wow! I want to duck my house up just like her!!!
Both of them are still hash tagging everything.
This weekend we have the boat trip.
The new puppy, who I really hope shits everywhere and rips up her bland living room.
Trasha still works 2 hours a week.
She was Florence nightingale last week, when she decided to tell all her followers about the poor lady who she helps out. She rightly got told not to do that, and she got in the hot tub to get over being a bleeping idiot who over shares!!!
I think that’s everything, it’s the middle of the night and I can’t sleep. Maybe because I am so excited to watch this weeks tit unfold or it could be, I just can’t sleep!
It’s gonna be a good week, both of them are slowing down on their photos but it’s only because we know they read here.
Trasha love, please change the hospital tiles and Tanya, we would love a photo of your desk at work! Maybe we a pumpkin spice candle, and pad and pen in shot. Or one of you in your car? With the steering wheel and you holding a coffee!
it’s the little things 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she alone again watching a film? What I wanna know is, we all know how big her house is.

it’s new puppy day today, Tanya will take photos, and show off all the expensive accessories she has got to go along with the new puppy!
Everything will Be perfect, Taco will comment, perfect honey! On the new dog post!
We have loads of new commenters, and even someone who knows Tan, they can confirm what we already know she is a prize bleep!! We also are waiting for BMW guys fo have a night out to talk about Taco and Tan, and get back to us. To yet again confirm what a prize bleep she is.
She took the her girls out, this was in response to us all saying she doesn’t do anything with them. The photo is Tanya confirms she could also be part of the Russian shot put team!
She is now helping out the countries large business by buying Rick steins eat at home. This week she is kindly having COTE at home meal delivered.
The woman even sent herself flowers, in competition with Trasha’s ones for her actual wedding anniversary. She has also forgotten that it’s her daughters GCSE results this week, but it’s ok, she has told all her 17k followed, aka Tattlers and fake accounts. What decorations she is having for her daughters 16th birthday.
It’s also seems Trasha has forgotten, that her son also has his results this week.
But what has to be the actual high light of the last week is not only did Trasha typex her grout, let’s be fair she didn’t clean it. She changed the chemical’s in the blow up bath in her garden, and admitted she that she hasn’t changed the water 🤮
Trasha has been our begging for a new sofa, she hasn’t mentioned it since. So I am guessing she was told to duck off, by companies that will be struggling. Seeing as we are still in a global pandemic and these two still haven’t grasped that fact.
Trasha went to the cinema, and guess what? she stuffed her face the whole way through the film so she didn’t need a mask.
Tanya & co went to an escape room and the website says wear a mask but guess what princess Fiona didn’t need to wear one. Because let’s face it, don’t they know she is insta famous!!!
Trasha still can’t cook a ducking decent looking meal, and her pans need cleaning. Onslow is apparently Queen Victoria as the victoria sponge cake is his signature cake 🙄
Trasha is still tagging her home as if it’s inspiring and people who are scrolling through hashtags will stop and think, wow! I want to duck my house up just like her!!!
The new puppy, who I really hope shits everywhere and rips up her bland living room.
She was Florence nightingale last week, when she decided to tell all her followers about the poor lady who she helps out. She rightly got told not to do that, and she got in the hot tub to get over being a bleeping idiot who over shares!!!
I think that’s everything, it’s the middle of the night and I can’t sleep. Maybe because I am so excited to watch this weeks tit unfold or it could be, I just can’t sleep!
It’s gonna be a good week, both of them are slowing down on their photos but it’s only because we know they read here.
Trasha love, please change the hospital tiles and Tanya, we would love a photo of your desk at work! Maybe we a pumpkin spice candle, and pad and pen in shot. Or one of you in your car? With the steering wheel and you holding a coffee!
Howling at this recap Maggie 😂

Some of my favourites are Tan spending like her life depended on it! 😂 and photo confirmation that she could be in the Russian shot put team! 😂

Just to let you all know that today is 🦧 day! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Lol dont forget the sweaty pick n mix....Trash would #ad ANYTHING!

Reactions: 4
Definitely brought that herself, no man would look at that and think oh I’ll buy that for my fiancée 🙄 it’s my birthday next week I’ve had to send the link of what I want so my husband can order it, we’ve been married 16 years and he still forgets my birthday 😂😂

Reactions: 19
Definitely brought that herself, no man would look at that and think oh I’ll buy that for my fiancée 🙄 it’s my birthday next week I’ve had to send the link of what I want so my husband can order it, we’ve been married 16 years and he still forgets my birthday 😂😂
I send links too, for things I might like. He never gets me anything off the lists. But I am always happy with what I get. I forgot his birthday one year. No wonder they’re life is so dull what do they argue about.

Who thinks this dog will have his own Instagram account by the end of the day?

Reactions: 20
Another brilliant thread recap from @Maggie28 The Russian shot putter got me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Happy new dog day ladies strap yourselves in tanya is bound to give us lots to talk about today.
No bracelet with spit on it? Someone clearly has a favourite already.

Anyway saw this and thought 2 special people should take note
FB_IMG_1597819057111.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

This has really cheered me up, hilarious 😂

Was just coming on to post. I bet *he* did Tanya.....
View attachment 216279
There is no way a fella would buy a Joma bracelet, it’s what women get other women they love. If you had any friends Tan you might not need to buy your own stuff!

The names you lot come up with on here make me laugh so much! #spit #schlongjohn #onslow #tacodel #russianshotputter #schlingschlong #me #wedidntknow 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looked it up, £16.99 for that cracker bracelet! Plus the meal out last night, we all know they will stop off for a McDonald's tonight. Need to start taking bets what will come first, the debt blacklist or the heart attack! Del end really needs to grow a pair and sort her spending out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It would have been more believable if she’d of said her daughters brought her that bracelet, there is just NO way Taco would have even thought of buying this! I’m a woman and it wouldn’t have even entered my head, let alone a bloke. Only Tanya with her love of landfill shite and her instasham lifestyle would have brought a dog bracelet, which may I just add, looks like something my 9 year old would pick out from Claire’s accessories

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know it’s all going to be about the puppy today, but I just thought I would share this gem again!

Insta-famous 😂 More like bloody Infamous like The Krays twins. I would be mortified if I googled my name and it came up with tattle! Hardly anything to be proud of or famous for!

Attachments

• Haha
He absolutely did NOT buy that bracelett. She is such a compulsive liar she can't stop herself. I have weird feeling today may be the day that I get blocked as I won't be able to stop myself. She is a utter twit!

tit!!! Do I now need to go out and buy a bracelet with my dog on it?
I bet under all that spilt end ridden hair she has a necklace with Taco’s balls on it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe they’ll have hotdogs for tea to celebrate New dog day 🌭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.