Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Khe91

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: welcome Ralph, the new insta prop, is that a earthquake or Tan throwing a strop?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

TimeforWine

Thread suggestion...

Tan's maxed out Taco's credit card.....Meanwhile Schlong's taking Trasha up the shard....🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Maggie28

VIP Member
Is she alone again watching a film? What I wanna know is, we all know how big her house is.
Where is onslow? Is he in the garage, looking at his phone?
surly he can’t be sitting in the god awful armchair?
I can’t help but laugh that she actually tags living room inspo!!!!

So another week and thread!
it’s new puppy day today, Tanya will take photos, and show off all the expensive accessories she has got to go along with the new puppy!
Everything will Be perfect, Taco will comment, perfect honey! On the new dog post!
We have loads of new commenters, and even someone who knows Tan, they can confirm what we already know she is a prize cunt!! We also are waiting for BMW guys fo have a night out to talk about Taco and Tan, and get back to us. To yet again confirm what a prize cunt she is.
Tanya is still spending like Her life depends on it.
She took the her girls out, this was in response to us all saying she doesn’t do anything with them. The photo is Tanya confirms she could also be part of the Russian shot put team!
She is now helping out the countries large business by buying Rick steins eat at home. This week she is kindly having COTE at home meal delivered.
The woman even sent herself flowers, in competition with Trasha’s ones for her actual wedding anniversary. She has also forgotten that it’s her daughters GCSE results this week, but it’s ok, she has told all her 17k followed, aka Tattlers and fake accounts. What decorations she is having for her daughters 16th birthday.
It’s also seems Trasha has forgotten, that her son also has his results this week.
But what has to be the actual high light of the last week is not only did Trasha typex her grout, let’s be fair she didn’t clean it. She changed the chemical’s in the blow up bath in her garden, and admitted she that she hasn’t changed the water 🤮
Confirming she is a dirty bitch.
Trasha has been our begging for a new sofa, she hasn’t mentioned it since. So I am guessing she was told to fuck off, by companies that will be struggling. Seeing as we are still in a global pandemic and these two still haven’t grasped that fact.
Trasha went to the cinema, and guess what? she stuffed her face the whole way through the film so she didn’t need a mask.
Tanya & co went to an escape room and the website says wear a mask but guess what princess Fiona didn’t need to wear one. Because let’s face it, don’t they know she is insta famous!!!
Trasha still can’t cook a ducking decent looking meal, and her pans need cleaning. Onslow is apparently Queen Victoria as the victoria sponge cake is his signature cake 🙄
Trasha is still tagging her home as if it’s inspiring and people who are scrolling through hashtags will stop and think, wow! I want to fuck my house up just like her!!!
Both of them are still hash tagging everything.
This weekend we have the boat trip.
The new puppy, who I really hope shits everywhere and rips up her bland living room.
Trasha still works 2 hours a week.
She was Florence nightingale last week, when she decided to tell all her followers about the poor lady who she helps out. She rightly got told not to do that, and she got in the hot tub to get over being a fucking idiot who over shares!!!
I think that’s everything, it’s the middle of the night and I can’t sleep. Maybe because I am so excited to watch this weeks shit unfold or it could be, I just can’t sleep!
It’s gonna be a good week, both of them are slowing down on their photos but it’s only because we know they read here.
Trasha love, please change the hospital tiles and Tanya, we would love a photo of your desk at work! Maybe we a pumpkin spice candle, and pad and pen in shot. Or one of you in your car? With the steering wheel and you holding a coffee!
it’s the little things 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
So since the start of the month we’ve had Blackpool, the spending spree at Bicester village, the jungle themed tat, pick your own sunflowers, dinner at the mermaid, stupid hat and T-shirt, a pumpkin spice haul, a bunch of flowers, Rick Stein box with wine, puppy beds and bowls, escape room for 4, birthday decorations, an indian, a bracelet, a sausage dog puppy.... and we still have the Côte box, a weekend away, boat trip and a vineyard tour. That’s got to be about 3 grand and we still have another 2 weeks left of this month!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Not going to lie I LOVE that trash had a good time last night and is definitely proving a point to ginge. That she's happy as she is without spending a fucking fortune.

It's funny as I disliked them both to begin with but even though trash may be abit dim and say stuff without thinking, and her house could do with a scrub, I secretly like her. Tan on the other hand I despise I HATE HATE HATE her.

Princess Fiona is lucky she has trash for a 'SIL2B' as if I was her sister in law I would have knocked her the fuck out by now.

Come on trash, keep showing her up!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Sorry, but am I the only one who is absolutely CREASED at Tasha’s favourite boutique being called Fanny Adams?

Please tell me I’m not the only childish one here who feels it’s fitting and hilarious that this is the utter fanny’s fave shop?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Khe91

Chatty Member
No offence to anyone, and I personally love a floral number....but this is screaming hyacinth boquet 😂
8098E25F-5C15-4BC4-BF2B-4F43B0773005.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Jhanmer

I know we have all ripped into Trash, but if I’m COMPLETELY honest here, I reckon she’s having more fun then Tan. Tans Princess soirée looks all very boring and sensible...sometimes it’s good to just let your hair down and have a laugh with your partner...just don’t go live on insta in the process Trash 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Rosepetal

Omg that candle Tan has posted is £58!!!! I am honestly in shock at the amount of money she spends

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25