Tanya & Tasha #26 Trash has cleaned her grout, Tan's got a dog she's forgotten about!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So since the start of the month we’ve had Blackpool, the spending spree at Bicester village, the jungle themed tat, pick your own sunflowers, dinner at the mermaid, stupid hat and T-shirt, a pumpkin spice haul, a bunch of flowers, Rick Stein box with wine, puppy beds and bowls, escape room for 4, birthday decorations, an indian, a bracelet, a sausage dog puppy.... and we still have the Côte box, a weekend away, boat trip and a vineyard tour. That’s got to be about 3 grand and we still have another 2 weeks left of this month!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she alone again watching a film? What I wanna know is, we all know how big her house is.
Where is onslow? Is he in the garage, looking at his phone?
surly he can’t be sitting in the god awful armchair?
I can’t help but laugh that she actually tags living room inspo!!!!

So another week and thread!
it’s new puppy day today, Tanya will take photos, and show off all the expensive accessories she has got to go along with the new puppy!
Everything will Be perfect, Taco will comment, perfect honey! On the new dog post!
We have loads of new commenters, and even someone who knows Tan, they can confirm what we already know she is a prize bleep!! We also are waiting for BMW guys fo have a night out to talk about Taco and Tan, and get back to us. To yet again confirm what a prize bleep she is.
Tanya is still spending like Her life depends on it.
She took the her girls out, this was in response to us all saying she doesn’t do anything with them. The photo is Tanya confirms she could also be part of the Russian shot put team!
She is now helping out the countries large business by buying Rick steins eat at home. This week she is kindly having COTE at home meal delivered.
The woman even sent herself flowers, in competition with Trasha’s ones for her actual wedding anniversary. She has also forgotten that it’s her daughters GCSE results this week, but it’s ok, she has told all her 17k followed, aka Tattlers and fake accounts. What decorations she is having for her daughters 16th birthday.
It’s also seems Trasha has forgotten, that her son also has his results this week.
But what has to be the actual high light of the last week is not only did Trasha typex her grout, let’s be fair she didn’t clean it. She changed the chemical’s in the blow up bath in her garden, and admitted she that she hasn’t changed the water 🤮
Confirming she is a dirty witch.
Trasha has been our begging for a new sofa, she hasn’t mentioned it since. So I am guessing she was told to duck off, by companies that will be struggling. Seeing as we are still in a global pandemic and these two still haven’t grasped that fact.
Trasha went to the cinema, and guess what? she stuffed her face the whole way through the film so she didn’t need a mask.
Tanya & co went to an escape room and the website says wear a mask but guess what princess Fiona didn’t need to wear one. Because let’s face it, don’t they know she is insta famous!!!
Trasha still can’t cook a ducking decent looking meal, and her pans need cleaning. Onslow is apparently Queen Victoria as the victoria sponge cake is his signature cake 🙄
Trasha is still tagging her home as if it’s inspiring and people who are scrolling through hashtags will stop and think, wow! I want to duck my house up just like her!!!
Both of them are still hash tagging everything.
This weekend we have the boat trip.
The new puppy, who I really hope shits everywhere and rips up her bland living room.
Trasha still works 2 hours a week.
She was Florence nightingale last week, when she decided to tell all her followers about the poor lady who she helps out. She rightly got told not to do that, and she got in the hot tub to get over being a bleeping idiot who over shares!!!
I think that’s everything, it’s the middle of the night and I can’t sleep. Maybe because I am so excited to watch this weeks tit unfold or it could be, I just can’t sleep!
It’s gonna be a good week, both of them are slowing down on their photos but it’s only because we know they read here.
Trasha love, please change the hospital tiles and Tanya, we would love a photo of your desk at work! Maybe we a pumpkin spice candle, and pad and pen in shot. Or one of you in your car? With the steering wheel and you holding a coffee!
it’s the little things 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant 👌

Reactions: 7
So since the start of the month we’ve had Blackpool, the spending spree at Bicester village, the jungle themed tat, pick your own sunflowers, dinner at the mermaid, stupid hat and T-shirt, a pumpkin spice haul, a bunch of flowers, Rick Stein box with wine, puppy beds and bowls, escape room for 4, birthday decorations, an indian, a bracelet, a sausage dog puppy.... and we still have the Côte box, a weekend away, boat trip and a vineyard tour. That’s got to be about 3 grand and we still have another 2 weeks left of this month!!!!
We never see anything she said she got from Bicester, so my guess is it didn’t happen!!

Reactions: 20
This......my fiancé 🤢 Bollocks you bought it yourself 🦧
Oh this is just.... Transparent utter bullshit. Does she REALLY think that anyone in their right mind will believe that 🌮 bought her that? My god. She is a compulsive liar. At least buy yourself a Pandora bracelet with a dog charm or just something a bit more substantial with Del's inheritance.. I actually think it would be more believable if it was Pandora because men are aware that Pandora exists... Ffs. I can't face-palm enough. Second hand embarrassment at its finest...

Reactions: 18
Didn’t “he” buy her a similar bracelet after they got engaged? She really makes him out to be such a weirdo when she says he buys her that stuff. He’s not like any man I have ever met that’s for sure!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why anyway, not just be a strong independent woman, and say you bought it yourself. I mean albeit, it’s a bit naff, but she likes to hold the title of being theme queen. She could have easily said ‘new puppy day, just had to get this cute little bracelet for myself to commemorate the day #hehe #cute #mylife #me’
And even IF wet wipe DID actually get her that why does she feel the need to tell everyone it was a surprise off him like we give two shits.
GRRRR I’ve not even had my morning ‘cuppa’ yet and I’m enraged 😤

Reactions: 14
Tanya and Tasha's brithday celebration's always seem ott like who the duck wants to celebrate getting older, like going for a meal is fine but they seem to drag it out for a month which is ridiculous, not be long now till they drag out the whole of Halloween and Xmas with the over the top tat and over spending 😂

Reactions: 10
Wow another thread already, these are coming weekly 🤣
Yesterday my next door neighbours had a hot tub put in 🙃 all I can say is thank duck im moving in a few days.

Tan won't make an insta page for the pup cause it will take all the attention off her page. I did come to ask about the bicester village shopping but it's already been mentioned, there's so many of us now not a detail goes unmissed lol
Hope everyone has a great day, except you tan and trash

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tan never got anything from Bicester Village, she laid out some old carrier bags to make out she had been on a spree. We all know if she had actually got anything there would have been fifty posts detailing them with #lucky #blessed #myman splashed all over it, she's such a bullshitter and the lies are getting worse and worse, no way she can keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what Del might be on? Is he a car salesman? Would be earn loads of commission to cover all this ridiculous spending?? I mean she can’t possibly have that many credit cards surely!! The amount she’s spending is insane!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what Del might be on? Is he a car salesman? Would be earn loads of commission to cover all this ridiculous spending?? I mean she can’t possibly have that many credit cards surely!! The amount she’s spending is insane!
My husband is a service manager for Honda, he said the sales guys can make around 2.5k /3k before tax, basic including commission a month on a good month and of course pre lockdown, since covid some of the sales guys have been made redundant, and the ones who have kept their job are making the sort of money they would usually make around December when sales are low. So I can’t imagine Taco is making BIG money atm. My husband said service advisors are on about 24/25k a year, but 🦧 will also make commission if she sells warranty etc

....put it this way, they don’t earn enough money to warrant the lifestyle they live, baring in mind, their rent will be more then if they just brought the damn house and had a mortgage! Everyone knows renting is dead money

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What nearly 50 year old woman wants a bracelet with a dog on it?! Even if he did buy it, she most probably told him to and stood over him as he got his credit card out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand why Tanya is obsessed with using her partners surname?! Probably because her surname is her married name but the girls must surely hate it and it’s a bit desperate? I live with my fiancé and even though our wedding was pushed back I’m not pretending it’s my surname till we’re married 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
My husband is a service manager for Honda, he said the sales guys can make around 2.5k /3k before tax, basic including commission a month on a good month and of course pre lockdown, since covid some of the sales guys have been made redundant, and the ones who have kept their job are making the sort of money they would usually make around December when sales are low. So I can’t imagine Taco is making BIG money atm. My husband said service advisors are on about 24/25k a year, but 🦧 will also make commission if she sells warranty etc

....put it this way, they don’t earn enough money to warrant the lifestyle they live, baring in mind, their rent will be more then if they just brought the damn house and had a mortgage! Everyone knows renting is dead money
Wow it’s insane isn’t it, just average salary’s yet she’s spending like she’s drowning in money! Even more since COVID, and like you say it will be slow now and he won’t be making much. I couldn’t imagine buying a car from that wet wipe to be honest. I’d love to see him and how he try’s to sell them, bet they are ‘amazing honey’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.