Tanya & Tasha #26 Trash has cleaned her grout, Tan's got a dog she's forgotten about!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the new thread please?? Need a link before this one is closed and I can’t see it, but maybe that’s because my eyes are still processing the hundreds pics of shite 🗑 posted today...and is it me or do those trousers make her look a bit, erm manly around the crotch 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel like they’ve been on a day trip to London - FFs, the photos weren’t that interesting and she looked like she was going down the local car boot rather than a supposedly posh day out 😆

Reactions: 6
Hang on why has she posted 79 pictures today?!?! She’s LOST THE bleeping plot!!!! Who does that!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell tash! Enjoying London are we? Just caught up on insta and I literally scrolled and scrolled and it was hundreds of photos from that twit. Entertaining of course, tash up the shard, tash with her drink, Tasha’s feet up the shard, on the loo, hubby 🤢 (always looking pissed or hungover!) up the shard. WE bleeping GET IT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How have they left their house dressed like that to go for a “romantic day date” in London. A - The weather is tit. Why is he wearing shorts? Especially with those embarrassing sock lines! His faded cheap polo and hideous hoodie. I would not let my husband leave the house like that! She looks like sodding Aladdin with Grandmas slippers on. Imagine working at the shard and those 2 walk in! I’d be like WTF?!! What are they wearing and why does he need a good wash?!

Felt cute. Might delete later

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she just wants to be comfortable, probably did a lot of walking.
I wouldn't want to wear jeans or heels on a day out in London.
I agree she wants to be comfie which would be fine for the boat and walking about but The Shard is a nice place, I’m sure she could have worn nicer trousers. I’m laid back with my style but I’ve seen hippies rolling around in the mud at The Stone Circle at Glastonbury wearing those trousers.

Reactions: 9
Ooh Tan’s retaliated with double F&M hampers, a ridiculously expensive but lovely scensy burner and talk of her daughters sweet 16th. Let me guess the bairn wants to go up the shard for her birthday?

Can’t believe someone actually posted couple goals 😂
Yeah definitely, couple goals in hell! Christ I would rather be alone for the rest of my days than have to live with a ‘man’ like that 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.