Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think i’d actually have to die to get flowers from my husband 😂 but that’s just him and i love the way he is, i know he loves me he don’t need to prove duck all.
I go away for a couple of days and come back to a brand new thread 😂 you lot have been busy lol.
i haven’t had a chance to catch up so don’t know if it’s already been said but what the duck is Tanya going on about, princess? princess fiona more like.
Knew it wouldn’t be long before the halloween tat appeared, what a sad pair of cunts they are.
Those pictures of John and Tash in the paddling pool look awkward as duck, her arm draped over him and him looking like he don’t wanna be there, let’s not forget he’s her world’ though.
Don’t even get me started on the ploughman’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe taco has had enough of that ginger beast and wants someone who resembles a human female and took a page out of her “how to be a home wrecking bleep guide book” in fact I hope he has. She probably threatened to make dog food for spit out of him and now he has to suck up to save his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s got over 1300 likes of the picture of that puppy. If it increases attention for her like that then she’ll be unstoppable in exploiting pets.
I wonder what’s going to happen to the dogs all day when they’re at work? I work from home so my dog is with me, she goes to my Mams when I go anywhere and my brother comes to walk her on the days I can’t due to work/childcare. The first thing I bought for my baby was a papoose so I can still walk her even though the baby is here. They really are a massive commitment and not to be taken lightly. My dog is 6 so well past puppy age but she still needs a lot of attention and care, having a puppy is really hard work.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what’s going to happen to the dogs all day when they’re at work? I work from home so my dog is with me, she goes to my Mams when I go anywhere and my brother comes to walk her on the days I can’t due to work/childcare. The first thing I bought for my baby was a papoose so I can still walk her even though the baby is here. They really are a massive commitment and not to be taken lightly. My dog is 6 so well past puppy age but she still needs a lot of attention and care, having a puppy is certainly nothing to be taken lightly.
That lazy woman won’t take that dog anywhere. She will lock it up in the bathroom when she’s at work so it doesn’t destroy her shoe box. She probably won’t introduce alfie to the new dog properly and she will act so surprised when alfie nips the new one. The responsibility will probably fall on her daughters to care for it while she cooks tacos dinner in the wheelbarrow by the shed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Was just coming on to post that she had sent them flowers to herself 100%. My thinking was it was an in your face to trash as she only got them for her anniversary. What a horrible cow.
I didn’t see trash got flowers yesterday ...I know this is standard orangutan behaviour but what a spiteful nasty cow .She must have been a horror at school.Surely she can see her behaviour and knows everyone sees it and how much of an awful person it makes her .Why would you do it ?

Sending flowers to herself is bad enough but sending them to herself at work. OMG this woman is the biggest bleeping joke on insta.
“Unexpectedly” Ha!! #flowerwanker

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That lazy woman won’t take that dog anywhere. She will lock it up in the bathroom when she’s at work so it doesn’t destroy her shoe box. She probably won’t introduce alfie to the new dog properly and she will act so surprised when alfie nips the new one. The responsibility will probably fall on her daughters to care for it while she cooks tacos dinner in the wheelbarrow by the shed.
It just makes me sad, yes no doubt her girls can help in the short term but they will surely be going back to college/school soon? This is one thing Tasha would be best off getting at least she’s at home 95% of the time. I wonder if Spit will get pushed out when the new puppy gets more likes?

Reactions: 8
Long long time lurker on here 👀 but I've had to come on and say can Tan get anymore sadder, her posts are getting insane - it's so bloody obvious she has ordered those flowers for herself because Trash got roses yesterday, it couldn't be more obvious. How unhappy do you have to be with your own life to do that?!

And the joke is she's even tagged Waitrose in the pic, like they are going to sponsor that cow. I'm sorry love, I know Waitrose has high standards, but I'm sure even Poundland wouldn't sponsor you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So fattys sent flowers to herself at work.I think she’s getting more and more manic by the day ,she’s starting to make trash look normal
So pathetic. She reaches new levels each time! Why would you send yourself flowers? And to work of all places?!?

Reactions: 10
It just makes me sad, yes no doubt her girls can help in the short term but they will surely be going back to college/school soon? This is one thing Tasha would be best off getting at least she’s at home 95% of the time. I wonder if Spit will get pushed out when the new puppy gets more likes?
Yeah, the girls can help, but ultimately it’s her responsibility. The only times we have seen that dog going for a walk is during the lock down and when she takes her little taco out for the day and they bring the dog with. Dogs are so expensive as well, considering the vet costs and if you feed them a proper diet, which she probably won’t. It’s just as bad as those people who have kids for benefits or for Instagram! It’s a living, breathing creature. Not a photo opportunity!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She was probably door watching for the right time those flowers were delivered thinking to herself “I selected 9am and they aren’t here yet!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was probably door watching for the right time those flowers were delivered thinking to herself “I selected 9am and they aren’t here yet!!”
The background doesn’t look like previous work photos? Before it was all dark grey?

Reactions: 10
Had a nosey on the waitrose florist website and would any man alive spend around £40 on flowers 'just because'?!? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
I think they’re sorry you’re a bleeping nut case flowers, and you are clearly in the middle of some kind of melt down flowers!!
But I’ll waste more money trying to prove I love you!
They work in the same place, it’s because we all know Trasha got shop brought flowers yesterday.
Just goes to show Fatty you’re the Queen of cunts!
So well done.
she just couldn’t have Trasha having something she didn’t.
As for you dickless man, he is an embarrassment.
Your kids must cringe whenever they see you post!
you sad duck!
Had to bring these over to the new thread! 😎 #TheBucketsGoBoating #FirstCuntTan

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had a nosey on the waitrose florist website and would any man alive spend around £40 on flowers 'just because'?!? 🤷‍♀️
She must really like herself 🤦🏼‍♀️

Had to bring these over to the new thread! 😎 #TheBucketsGoBoating #FirstCuntTan
Good move Stockers, it seems we have a few newbies, and long time lurkers.
Welcome 👍🏻
I might even cancel the plans I had for Saturday, just so I don’t miss this boat malarkey 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
£40 pounds!! How can she justify that? I’d actually be upset if my husband was stupid enough to spend that much on flowers for no reason! No wonder he had to go get a brain scan. She was probably wondering how it’s possible he is able to walk and talk with such a low IQ, had to check if he had any brain activity!!

But we all know she bought it. I hope he sits her down (let’s hope she won’t break the chair 😬) and tells her she needs to stop spending or he will move onto the next creature. Hopefully a baboon this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He he - you got flowers yesterday #spooky #wedidntknow #iorderedaweekago #didntitellyou

• Haha
I think i’d actually have to die to get flowers from my husband 😂 but that’s just him and i love the way he is, i know he loves me he don’t need to prove duck all.
I go away for a couple of days and come back to a brand new thread 😂 you lot have been busy lol.
i haven’t had a chance to catch up so don’t know if it’s already been said but what the duck is Tanya going on about, princess? princess fiona more like.
Knew it wouldn’t be long before the halloween tat appeared, what a sad pair of cunts they are.
Those pictures of John and Tash in the paddling pool look awkward as duck, her arm draped over him and him looking like he don’t wanna be there, let’s not forget he’s her world’ though.
Don’t even get me started on the ploughman’s.
My hubby doesn’t buy me flowers ever, or extremely rarely v.day, because he says you only buy them when you’ve done something wrong and he never doesn’t anything wrong 😂😂 which is true tbf he’s a good egg!

She will probably ship the dogs off to doggy day care while she's at work
I really hope this is the case but she comes across as so selfish I don’t know. Plus that will cost an absolute fortune and surely the money tree has to run out soon?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.