Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up on this thread.
What a crazy weekend these two have had.

I really, really think something has happened in Tanya's relationship...
I feel like suddenly her and Taco are trying to do as many things together as possible and Tacos comments on her posts have got worse.
Defo think something has gone on and they're trying to make out like they're happy because if they split up Tanya would be too scared of what we would all say.
You might just be right there, latest post:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got over 1300 likes of the picture of that puppy. If it increases attention for her like that then she’ll be unstoppable in exploiting pets.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh dear dickless Del, what do we reckon? I reckon she is wanting to book the wedding and quite sensibly our deal Del-end has said no

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So fattys sent flowers to herself at work.I think she’s getting more and more manic by the day ,she’s starting to make trash look normal

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You might just be right there, latest post:
Oh here we go.... I get flowers if it’s valentines, our anniversary, my birthday, or he’s done something to well and truly piss me off 🤣
What’s the occasion here?? It’s just more unnecessary spending IMO- why get them delivered when you bloody work in the same place?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they’re sorry you’re a bleeping nut case flowers, and you are clearly in the middle of some kind of melt down flowers!!
But I’ll waste more money trying to prove I love you!
They work in the same place, it’s because we all know Trasha got shop brought flowers yesterday.
Just goes to show Fatty you’re the Queen of cunts!
So well done.
she just couldn’t have Trasha having something she didn’t.
As for you dickless man, he is an embarrassment.
Your kids must cringe whenever they see you post!
you sad duck!

Reactions: 21
She’s got over 1300 likes of the picture of that puppy. If it increases attention for her like that then she’ll be unstoppable in exploiting pets.
Bet her eyes lit right up when she saw those likes. Once that dogs not a puppy anymore and isn’t getting as many likes she’ll probably be on to the next one

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s had those flowers because she’s in the middle of an episode. And needs attention. Needs to be told youre ‘amazing hunny’.

Reactions: 11
God she’s an absolute embarrassment
I’ve had flowers delivered and wouldn’t dream of posting a photo
It’s showing off- not a nice trait Tanya
Tasha if you read tattle- please don’t feel you need to copy her . She’s really next level now and is making a show of herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The last time my husband bought me flowers was on my birthday, because he doesn't have anything to prove to the world. 🌮 clearly does nothing else for her if he's buying her flowers all the time like that. She makes out like he's this perfect fiance when actually I think he just tolerates her, as for putting those stupid comments on her page... anything for a bit of head eh? 🤣🤢 the more 'perfect' you make your life out to be on social media, the more it's actually falling apart in reality. She's that deluded she thinks everyone's jealous of her when actually we all know she's just a loose fannyed cuntface 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was just coming on to post that she had sent them flowers to herself 100%. My thinking was it was an in your face to trash as she only got them for her anniversary. What a horrible cow.

Reactions: 10
Sticking to what I said earlier but I really do think something has happened between those two!!
Either Tacos been caught being a creep or Tanya's been a slut and her excuse for doing it was that she never feels loved by taco so now he's trying his best!
They've just had the weekend together, why not get flowers delivered then?
No, no Tanya needs them at work so she can show everyone

Reactions: 11
“Give me your credit card a minute, Tac.”

“OK... but erm, why?”

“Just. Give. Me. Your. Card.” [pause] “Hello, yes, Interflora? Can I make an order please?”

💐

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.