Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did Tanya live before she moved into her current house?
Is it rented?
When did she move there?
How long was she married to both of her ex husbands?
Was she married to her daughters dad before she had her two daughters?
What are her two daughters middle names?
Is Tanya paying for her daughters driving lessons?
Is Tanya allergic to anything?
How many days a week does Tanya's daughters actually stay with her?
Do her daughters ever go on holiday with their dad and where?
How long has Tanya had her dog?
What day does Tanya get paid? 4 weekly? Same day every month?
How often does she see her parents?
Other than Tasha and John is there other family of Tacos that she speaks to?
Why is her daughters never at the family gatherings at Tashas?
Does her daughters get on with Tashas kids?
What do her daughters want to do when they get older?
What was Tanya's job before BMW?
If she was stay at home mum what did her husband do?
Did she get on with her husbands family?
What did she do with her old wedding and engagement rings?
Did many people go to her wedding?
What made her start Instagram?
Was she always so obsessed with social media?
What school did she go to?
How old was she when she grew her first ginger pube?
The last one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣 I love all you lot! I think this has to be the best thread on Tattle 😆

I was thinking earlier about which are my absolute favourite moments from Tanya & Tasha & decided it was the we didn’t know hashtag, a tall spring in my eye quote from Tasha & the video of Tanya & her H2B in the hot tub just staring & blinking... I had to re-watch it again earlier for the 100th time for a laugh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I was thinking earlier about which are my absolute favourite moments from Tanya & Tasha & decided it was the we didn’t know hashtag, a tall spring in my eye quote from Tasha & the video of Tanya & her H2B in the hot tub just staring & blinking... I had to re-watch it again earlier for the 100th time for a laugh 🤣🤣🤣
Ahh can always count on that hot tub video to cheer you up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I just went to look for the staring and blinking video. I hadn’t paid much attention when it was posted. That is gold 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Im doing a night feed and trying not to burst out laughing 😂😂forgot all about talk spring in my eye 😂Don forget battle of the peppa pancakes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1- how do you know her
2- why won’t she divorce the girls father
3- how tall is taco
4- have you met the ashfords
I think he is 5’2 at the most 😉😂

Where did Tanya live before she moved into her current house?
Is it rented?
When did she move there?
How long was she married to both of her ex husbands?
Was she married to her daughters dad before she had her two daughters?
What are her two daughters middle names?
Is Tanya paying for her daughters driving lessons?
Is Tanya allergic to anything?
How many days a week does Tanya's daughters actually stay with her?
Do her daughters ever go on holiday with their dad and where?
How long has Tanya had her dog?
What day does Tanya get paid? 4 weekly? Same day every month?
How often does she see her parents?
Other than Tasha and John is there other family of Tacos that she speaks to?
Why is her daughters never at the family gatherings at Tashas?
Does her daughters get on with Tashas kids?
What do her daughters want to do when they get older?
What was Tanya's job before BMW?
If she was stay at home mum what did her husband do?
Did she get on with her husbands family?
What did she do with her old wedding and engagement rings?
Did many people go to her wedding?
What made her start Instagram?
Was she always so obsessed with social media?
What school did she go to?
How old was she when she grew her first ginger pube?
You forgot what’s her shoe size? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think he is 5’2 at the most 😉😂

You forgot what’s her shoe size? 😂
I'm laughing so hard because I actually thought about that 😂😂 but then I thought they must be troll feet if she's wearing men shoes 😂 #Didntknowtheyweremens

Badger is going to be off studying the hell out of Tanya's Instagram trying to find some answers. Or Tanya is going to be trying her best to find a way to answer without giving away the fact its her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm laughing so hard because I actually thought about that 😂😂 but then I thought they must be troll feet if she's wearing men shoes 😂 #Didntknowtheyweremens

Badger is going to be off studying the hell out of Tanya's Instagram trying to find some answers. Or Tanya is going to be trying her best to find a way to answer without giving away the fact its her 🤣
I agree ,hi badger ! Sorry I mean tan !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree ,hi badger ! Sorry I mean tan !
Desperate for Badger to answer all my questions! They obviously know her daughters so I've added a few about them. Also added things that only someone who actually knows her would know. Obviously went a bit extreme with them but I'll be reposting them on the new thread.. I'm waiting Badger 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I don’t think Badger is Tanya or anyone close to her. I expect she’s pretty much what she claims - someone who knows Tanya vaguely and has friends in common. That explains why she doesn’t know anything major. 🤷🏻‍♀️

They obviously know her daughters so I've added a few about them.
Please don’t involve her daughters. To be fair, even she doesn’t put them on Insta.

Last edited:
I don’t think Badger is Tanya or anyone close to her. I expect she’s pretty much what she claims - someone who knows Tanya vaguely and has friends in common. That explains why she doesn’t know anything major. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Please don’t involve her daughters. To be fair, even she doesn’t put them on Insta.
I haven't asked any bad questions about her daughters at all. Badger responded to a post about Tanya's daughters so I just asked basic questions. A lot are ones that a lot of people ask about anyway, such as why they're never with her. She does put her daughters on Instagram (not as much recently because they probably ask her not to) She's even posted one of her daughters in her school jumper with all the names of the kids she's in class with on the back, another of the older daughter in her work uniform and where she works. We also know their names, their age, their birthdays. We even know their favourite music.
With the info she's shared anyone could show up at her oldest work and know her name, date of birth, where she lives etc.
This is all info Tanya has shared

How the duck is it time for a new thread?! Fastest thread ever and I’ve missed most of it. Look at Ginger Money Bags pretending she went on a shopping spree. I reckon Thursday/Friday we will start to see some of the purchases, once they arrive 🤣🤣

@admin, I can’t report - could you possibly sort that out? Thanks.
Report what exactly?? If you don’t like it move off the thread 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How the duck is it time for a new thread?! Fastest thread ever and I’ve missed most of it. Look at Ginger Money Bags pretending she went on a shopping spree. I reckon Thursday/Friday we will start to see some of the purchases, once they arrive 🤣🤣

Report what exactly?? If you don’t like it move off the thread 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm guessing it's me they are wanting to report for asking questions about Tanya's kids 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sorry if it bothered anyone, I've seen a lot of people mention kids not just on this thread 😬 so didn't think I'd get reported for it

I'm guessing it's me they are wanting to report for asking questions about Tanya's kids 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sorry if it bothered anyone, I've seen a lot of people mention kids not just on this thread 😬 so didn't think I'd get reported for it
I don’t think you did anything wrong and they were trying to moderate which is against the rules. Some people have been vile about Trash’s kids on here, you only asked some jokey questions 🤦🏻‍♀️ x

Reactions: 10
Guys no need to get Admin involved, there was no inappropriate comments on her kids and yet again Badger has disappeared off the face of the earth. This thread cracks me up so much so please don't slow it down!!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.